Americans who hate America

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
That's median IQ, not average
:confused: The median still works out to be the average.

http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/Photos/Race&IQ.jpeg

Bible_Belt said:
lol @ African Space Program. To be fair, an all white guy NBA or NFL team would be just about as successful.
Ah yes the athletical (fast twitch muscle fibres) superiority of the black man over the white man. The only pre-approved racial differences acknowledged by moral preening sh!tlibs. (The "safe" side of human biodiversity :rolleyes:)

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Ah yes the athletical superiority of the black man over the white man. The only pre-approved racial differences acknowledged by moral preening sh!tlibs. (The "safe" side of human biodiversity :rolleyes:)
Usually the liberals are worse than that. They mostly claim that blacks excel at some sports (they don't excel at all sports better than whites) more than Whites (and Asians) because blacks work harder and are more dedicated. I kid you not. Yep, when blacks do worse whites are bad and even when blacks do better whites are somehow bad.

While liberals are forcing equal outcomes at the expensive of whites or those that achieve, at the very least they should stop blaming whites for different outcomes. Call it what it really is, charity. But of course they don't do that so there'll be no end to grievance.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asians having longer school days, school weeks, and school years have much to do with their aptitude and intelligence. Their curriculum stomps on most parts of the world in terms of how hard it is too.

The West goes easy on its students in comparison.

OP quit wasting your time on this. Dudes who obsess over race tend to have a complex and a need to make themselves feel better than others due to insecurity and overall butthurt. It's telling how in all my years on various internet message boards, it's usually only white guys so concerned with trying to pin everyone's behavior on race. I don't see forums full of Asians, Blacks, Indians or Latinos constantly doing the same thing.

Frankly it's fvking pathetic and indicative of someone truly scared of losing their perceived position in society. Just sit back and smile at the internet armchair sociologists and wanna-be scientists.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
it's usually only white guys so concerned with trying to pin everyone's behavior on race.
Jaylan said:
Frankly it's fvking pathetic
:crackup: At gaylan sh!tting him?self over a bit of real talk that strays from the usual "white boogeyman" narrative. The added "fvking" before the word pathetic really amps up the manufactured outrage.

On a side note it must be weird for a non-white to read about whites who stray from the narrative. When you think about it they've never actually witnessed it in Western countries. Self hating and self deprecating whites as far as the eye can see. We must stick out like dogs nuts to the anti-white crowd.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Asians having longer school days, school weeks, and school years have much to do with their aptitude and intelligence. Their curriculum stomps on most parts of the world in terms of how hard it is too.

The West goes easy on its students in comparison.
It's true Asians nearly kill themselves studying (and cheating?) trying to become more successful. Maybe to the point of stunting their development in other areas. But to score so high on SATs and be so overrepresented in elite colleges despite quotas limiting them still requires an IQ well over a 100 and equal or slightly higher than whites.

It's telling how in all my years on various internet message boards, it's usually only white guys so concerned with trying to pin everyone's behavior on race. I don't see forums full of Asians, Blacks, Indians or Latinos constantly doing the same thing.
Yeah it's only white males that blame behavior on race (or sex) says the black guy/gal. I'm pretty sure all these other groups do say whites are this and whites are that all the time and blame them for everything all the time. That's the fundamental tenet of liberals.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
:crackup: At gaylan sh!tting him?self over a bit of real talk that strays from the usual "white boogeyman" narrative. The added "fvking" before the word pathetic really amps up the manufactured outrage.

On a side note it must be weird for a non-white to read about whites who stray from the narrative. When you think about it they've never actually witnessed it in Western countries. Self hating and self deprecating whites as far as the eye can see. We must stick out like dogs nuts to the anti-white crowd.
Nothing weird about what you and others do here. Nothing at all. Ive seen internet whining for years.

And what you lot do really changes nothing in larger society. Wasted keystrokes my man.
Stagger Lee said:
It's true Asians nearly kill themselves studying (and cheating?) trying to become more successful. Maybe to the point of stunting their development in other areas. But to score so high on SATs and be so overrepresented in elite colleges despite quotas limiting them still requires an IQ well over a 100 and equal or slightly higher than whites.
Culture has a great deal to do with that. Someone who doesnt apply themselves and develop their aptitude will do poorly in education. Asian Americans are known for pushing their children very hard when it comes to school. Heck, many immigrants who are fresh off the boat have kids that do better in school than American of the same race.

Yeah it's only white males that blame behavior on race (or sex) says the black guy/gal. I'm pretty sure all these other groups do say whites are this and whites are that all the time and blame them for everything all the time. That's the fundamental tenet of liberals.
Look at the threads on the this forum, then take the time to look over many other forums, blog, new article comments, and websites all over the net. Take a few years doing it too. Trust me, minorities dont sit around obsessing over this sh!t constantly trying to label culture to race the way you guys do here.

When minorities do talk about whites, they talk about white American culture. They dont sit around saying how white behavior and culture is based on race. They single out the culture and base their arguments on a systemic historical injustice. I repeat, they dont pin behavior, genetics, and culture on race.

Understand the difference? When I talk about whites, Im generally talking about white Americans, and cultural history in the United States as what shapes behavior. You wont see me trailing off into blaming skin color and genetics for why white American culture is the way it is, especially when white American culture varies greatly by region (same goes for any race really)

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
And what you lot do really changes nothing in larger society. Wasted keystrokes my man.Culture has a great deal to do with that. Someone who doesnt apply themselves and develop their aptitude will do poorly in education. Asian Americans are known for pushing their children very hard when it comes to school. Heck, many immigrants who are fresh off the boat have kids that do better in school than American of the same race.
Yes but culture in the first place has a lot to do with inherited traits and genetics.

Look at the threads on the this forum, then take the time to look over many other forums, blog, new article comments, and websites all over the net. Take a few years doing it too. Trust me, minorities dont sit around obsessing over this sh!t constantly trying to label culture to race the way you guys do here.
You are comparing apples and oranges. This website is a male interest site and not exactly mainstream PC and is mostly free thinking and free speech. Compare this website to loveshack or Jezebel or heck even mainstream web pages and tell me it is not all about blaming males and whites.

When minorities do talk about whites, they talk about white American culture. They dont sit around saying how white behavior and culture is based on race. They single out the culture and base their arguments on a systemic historical injustice. I repeat, they dont pin behavior, genetics, and culture on race.

Understand the difference? When I talk about whites, Im generally talking about white Americans, and cultural history in the United States as what shapes behavior. You wont see me trailing off into blaming skin color and genetics for why white American culture is the way it is, especially when white American culture varies greatly by region (same goes for any race really)
There's no difference to me. White culture, what's left of it, is largely due to genetics. You're wrong about what creates culture and you're wrong in falsely blaming white culture for your real or imagined grievances. It's analogous to feminism, which you also seem to support.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Yes but culture in the first place has a lot to do with inherited traits and genetics.
Is this so?

Then why do women come to the West and their behavior radically change? Why do immigrants come to the West and outperform citizens with the same racial background?

Culture is learned. Its not inherit. Americans for example are VERY different depending on where you go in the country. Latinos and Blacks Ive met from the south have differing cultures from that of the Northeast for example. Will there be similarities because of a similar diaspora? Yes, but the cultures are still regionally different despite race.

Think about it. Its not secret that American Blacks and East Africans can butt heads at times. Its no secret that many East Africans have immigrated here, bust their ass putting smart kids through school, and have done well as immigrants tend to do in America (many Americans take sh!t for granted). And these are people who Id say are more genetically black than African Americans and some Afro-Latinos

Culture buddy. Genetically Im very similar to Blacks from Jamaica, Africa, and Brazil...but my culture is very different from theirs. Hell, most Caribbeans I know make it very clear they are not African American.
You are comparing apples and oranges. This website is a male interest site and not exactly mainstream PC and is mostly free thinking and free speech. Compare this website to loveshack or Jezebel or heck even mainstream web pages and tell me it is not all about blaming males and whites.
Im not comparing apples and oranges. Im talking about ALL kinds of political and cultural forums. Ive been on quite a bunch, and have lurked many more. Minorities (and women too) simply dont sit and talk about white people in the same way white men here and on other sites talk about them.

There's no difference to me. White culture, what's left of it, is largely due to genetics. You're wrong about what creates culture and you're wrong in falsely blaming white culture for your real or imagined grievances. It's analogous to feminism, which you also seem to support.
If there's no difference to you, then your ignorance is highlighted and very apparent.

"white culture" is NOT the same everywhere you go, even with people of the same exact genetics. You take of bunch of American whites and throw them in the Northeast, they will behave much differently from Southern whites. Take Americans and plop them in Europe and they will grow up behaving different from Americans who stay in the States, regardless of genetics.

Environment is a huge factor when it comes to culture. Kinda like how Asian Americans are starting to put on weight in America (diet and sloth)

But believe what you want. You basically play into my point that white men are overly obsessed with trying to use race-genetic arguments as a lazy way to label people.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Is this so?

Then why do women come to the West and their behavior radically change?
You mean like how muslim women radically change and assimilate :rolleyes:? It's not that the environment doesn't have an effect on human behavior, but that the environment is influenced by inherited tendencies to begin with. I wouldn't say all women radically change the same. In the US, you still have racial differences in two-parent families, marriage rates, STD rates etc.

Why do immigrants come to the West and outperform citizens with the same racial background?
They don't really. Europeans have the same IQ and achievements as US whites.

Culture is learned. Its not inherit. Americans for example are VERY different depending on where you go in the country. Latinos and Blacks Ive met from the south have differing cultures from that of the Northeast for example. Will there be similarities because of a similar diaspora? Yes, but the cultures are still regionally different despite race.
Americans of the same race are not VERY different around the country and I'd go as far to say around the world. I've lived in various parts of the country and traveled around the country and the people are not that different. There are differences but they're not notable. And part of those minor differences is different parts of the country were settled by different ethnics, English in the Northeast, Germans in the Midwest, Scandinavians in the north.

Think about it. Its not secret that American Blacks and East Africans can butt heads at times. Its no secret that many East Africans have immigrated here, bust their ass putting smart kids through school, and have done well as immigrants tend to do in America (many Americans take sh!t for granted). And these are people who Id say are more genetically black than African Americans and some Afro-Latinos

Culture buddy.
East Africans are also more genetically distant to W. Africans. It's like Irish vs English or S. Italians or W. Europeans vs E. Europeans. There is some genetic differences. I don't really agree with you that E. Africans do all that well. They're mostly known for driving cabs and being crooks and trouble makers.

Im not comparing apples and oranges. Im talking about ALL kinds of political and cultural forums. Ive been on quite a bunch, and have lurked many more. Minorities (and women too) simply dont sit and talk about white people in the same way white men here and on other sites talk about them.
Most sites are PC. But I see male and white bashing everywhere. I'm not surprised you don't see it or would deny it. For craps sake, even at the Oscars last night Patricia Arquette demanded equal rights and pay for women, the Selma blacks gave the blacks are still oppressed spiel, the Mexican called for justice for Mexicans who built America etc.

If there's no difference to you, then your ignorance is highlighted and very apparent.

"white culture" is NOT the same everywhere you go, even with people of the same exact genetics. You take of bunch of American whites and throw them in the Northeast, they will behave much differently from Southern whites. Take Americans and plop them in Europe and they will grow up behaving different from Americans who stay in the States, regardless of genetics.

Environment is a huge factor when it comes to culture. Kinda like how Asian Americans are starting to put on weight in America (diet and sloth)
I'd say you're the ignorant one. Important measures like GDP, crime rates, std rates etc follow racial identity worldwide.

You argue that culture and environment happens out of thin air, that there are multiple cultures in America, any one of these American cultures contains different races and foreigners. But you imply that African American culture is not their own doing. It doesn't add up.

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I never said a person is stupid because of their race. I said races differ in group intelligence and other personality and behavior traits due to genetics. In other words, due to genetics some races have more stupid people and less intelligent people, and differ in behavior and achievement. Nice try though. :up:

You believe genetics only affect physical traits, while I believe genetics affect mental and behavior traits (explaining a race's culture and achievement). Just like genetics does with different dog breeds/subspecies, a sheep vs a lion, apes vs man, etc.
Actually the very definition of race is based on physical traits. As people like to assume that if two people look the same.. then they automatically have a lot in common.. when in reality this is not always the case.

Social value science is bogus. Consistency among racial group behavior has more to do with culture than inherent genetics. Other factors include environment, diet and education. This is not like with gender where hormonal differences change behavior, abilities, bodily functions and emotional responses.

Per example: Blacks are over-represented in crime statistics, both as perpetrators and as victims simply because they are also over-represented in poverty statistics. Poor people live in poor neighborhoods, and they tend to think crime is a "solution" to their problems, and tend to be victims of crime as well.

In South Georgia, there are counties that are mostly white. And there is a lot of "white trash" living in trailer parks and doing methamphetamine. Guess who is committing all the crimes in those counties? And guess who are the victims most of the time? Poor whites.

So why do we have two different racial groups basically acting the same when you put them in the same situation (poverty)? Why do these whites act different from Bill Gates? And why do poor blacks act different from Clarence Thomas?

If you want to use science to support an argument...then your science better be spot on. Otherwise.. just say you "believe" white people are smarter/better/superior to black people and call it a day.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Agree with Poon King. If you're going to talk about Sub-Saharan's having an average IQ that tops out in the 80's have a contingency plan. Be self employed because you will get that letter from HR and that goes ten fold if you're white and male.

Best just to nod along with the rest of the hivemind and pretend the African space program was put on hold because of those evil white colonialists or some sh!t and maybe just MAYBE albino's actually taste not too bad if you'd just give it a try BIGOT!!
Correlation does not mean causation. The IQ differences between different groups are interesting. However, they are not proof of anything.

Science has yet to prove the lower IQ of Africans is the RESULT of African DNA or that the higher IQ of Whites and Asians is the RESULT of White or Asian DNA.

If White or Asian DNA makes you smart... then there would be no stupid white or Asian people. Likewise.. if African DNA makes you stupid. Then there would be no smart African people.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Actually the very definition of race is based on physical traits. As people like to assume that if two people look the same.. then they automatically have a lot in common.. when in reality this is not always the case.
Just as different species and subspecies of other animals are defined by physical traits. Physical traits that also includes average cranial size and volume. But also geographical origin and behavior or culture. And now we have DNA that can identify race. While it's not always the case that people who look similar have a lot in common besides physical traits, it is the case more often than if they do not look similar.

Social value science is bogus. Consistency among racial group behavior has more to do with culture than inherent genetics. Other factors include environment, diet and education. This is not like with gender where hormonal differences change behavior, abilities, bodily functions and emotional responses.
Where do you think culture originates from if not from inherited tendencies? From the culture fairy?

Per example: Blacks are over-represented in crime statistics, both as perpetrators and as victims simply because they are also over-represented in poverty statistics. Poor people live in poor neighborhoods, and they tend to think crime is a "solution" to their problems, and tend to be victims of crime as well.
Why are they overrepresented in poverty in the first place? I'd say they are over represented in both poverty and crime because of behavior. Research say behavior tendencies are 50% or more genetic.

In South Georgia, there are counties that are mostly white. And there is a lot of "white trash" living in trailer parks and doing methamphetamine. Guess who is committing all the crimes in those counties? And guess who are the victims most of the time? Poor whites.

So why do we have two different racial groups basically acting the same when you put them in the same situation (poverty)? Why do these whites act different from Bill Gates? And why do poor blacks act different from Clarence Thomas?
Probably because both groups are low IQ and low genetic quality. Both group are in the same situation, poverty, primarily because they behave the same rather than the other way around. But even poor white people have a lower violent crime rate than the poor of other groups. Bill Gates has an IQ of 160, while the people in these groups probably have an IQ average below 90.

I know you'll continue to claim heritable group traits have to be absolute with no exceptions to count rather than averages. And you'll continue to rearrange cause and effect.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hundreds of years of racism and legal discrimination cause poverty and a poor social climate. Talk to some Native Americans and see what reservation life is like. Better yet go visit one.

50 years of reform will not totally reverse the poverty and its effects on a community. However reform has increased the middle-class for minority groups. Takes time.

It's ignorant and mentally lazy to ignore the effects that centuries of legalized government bigotry will have on different groups of people. If genetics were ever the main determinant, the minority educational attainment rate and middle class would have not increased the way it has.

The info you continually reference places Jews and Asians above everyone, yet we dont see Jews and Asians on the internet gathering to discuss this stuff with one another. They dont try to divide in that manner, nor have a history of trying to use science to labels races as superior or inferior to one another.

One cannot ignore the historical (or modern) link such beliefs have to eugenics and white supremacy. Its not like any of these ideas are new...they are simply repackaged for the present-day. Its the same sh!t people used to excuse slavery and Jim Crow in the past, and the same sh!t many racists today use to advocate segregation, deportation, or the the case of European neo-Nazis, they'll advocate outright violence and murder (and theyve done it too)

So aside from the intellectually lazy arguments that ignore the past and present sociological factors at play, theres plenty reason why many scholars dont buy the race and genetics arguments made by the usual bunch.

Stagger, like poon said, just admit you feel race makes someone superior or inferior to someone else. Its obvious these are your views. Again I say, why is it that some white men are so obsessed with this argument?

All in all, believe what you want. I simply think it very telling that most non-whites, regardless of race, dont sit around thinking about this the why I see white men only constantly do it.

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
It's interesting Jay that you focus on 50 years of government sponsored bigotry for an ethnic group or two in the US while excusing a thousand years or so of bigotry for Jews that have been persecuted, denied rights of citizenship or even property ownership throughout Europe and subjected to genocides from local to the industrial annihilation by Germans in the mid-20th century.

Sort of renders your argument silly if not simply ignorant.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
It's interesting Jay that you focus on 50 years of government sponsored bigotry for an ethnic group or two in the US while excusing a thousand years or so of bigotry for Jews that have been persecuted, denied rights of citizenship or even property ownership throughout Europe and subjected to genocides from local to the industrial annihilation by Germans in the mid-20th century.

Sort of renders your argument silly if not simply ignorant.
Jews have always been money holders and had some semblance of power throughout history. Part of the reason Jews have been scapegoated throughout history and persecuted is because they were the money lenders, and some of the more influential people outside of the ruling class.

Also, it helps that the Jewish state of Israel basically has the United States on a goddamn leash economically and militarily. The Jewish situation cannot be compared to African American or Natives or even Latinos.

The Jewish state lends to my argument that when the environment in stacked in your favor, you will thrive as a people. The Jews have had great clout in the West for a long time, even before World War II. And they basically run American media and politics nowadays.

PS - Government sponsored bigotry in the United States lasted for centuries for many races. Reform is only 50 years old. That said, let the USA focus on any nation the way they have with Israel, and that country will thrive.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Stagger, like poon said, just admit you feel race makes someone superior or inferior to someone else. Its obvious these are your views. Again I say, why is it that some white men are so obsessed with this argument?
I will admit it. I believe white men are better at STEM-related fields than most others, on a general basis. I also believe the white population commits less violent crimes, because their temperament is based less on emotion.

Truth, beyotch. I guess for some reason what I said is stormfront supremacy, but when you say blacks are better athletes, that's somehow not. I guess subliminally STEM is more valued than athletics?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I will admit it. I believe white men are better at STEM-related fields than most others, on a general basis. I also believe the white population commits less violent crimes, because their temperament is based less on emotion.

Truth, beyotch. I guess for some reason what I said is stormfront supremacy, but when you say blacks are better athletes, that's somehow not. I guess subliminally STEM is more valued than athletics?
When did I say blacks are better athletes? I dont believe that they are genetically better athletes. Entertainment is where the huge dollars age, which is why you see minorities so focused on any form of it, be it music, performance, or athletics.

I personally believe minorities are more prone to focus on athletics to get out of dire straights. The NFL, MLB, and NBA bear this out. However, go abroad to countries with sizeable non-white populations, and you wont see the same over-presentation in sports.

In other majority white nations, the white populace is very greatly represented in their major sports. I also believe that here in America, athletes will face a racial bias if their ethnic background doesnt fit a stereotype of the player they are expected to be.

White running backs in the NFL have attested to that in their amateur careers. Also Jeremy Lin confirmed how he was stereotyped as not being good at basketball before making the NBA.

So speak for yourself speeddawg with regard to racial genetic beliefs. Dont put words in other peoples mouth here.

Lastly, lol @ your assertion that white temperament is less prone to crime. Tell that to hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis killed by an invading force. All because Americans and Congress were emotional and wanted to blame someone for 9/11. Tell that to the millions of people killed in world wars. I see international military crime no difference from domestic crime committed by a citizenry.

Final point, poverty perpetuates domestic crime. The more you bring people out of the lower class and grow a middle class, the less crime there is. These facts bear out all over the world as nations build themselves up.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Jews have always been money holders and had some semblance of power throughout history. Part of the reason Jews have been scapegoated throughout history and persecuted is because they were the money lenders, and some of the more influential people outside of the ruling class.
________

And why do you think it is that Jews "have always been money holders"? The same holds for jewelry.

Because dim bulb - they were not permitted to own property.

The rest of your typing is just plain mouth-breathing bigotry.

Don't make up history Jaylan. There are adults here that actually know history.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Just as different species and subspecies of other animals are defined by physical traits. Physical traits that also includes average cranial size and volume. But also geographical origin and behavior or culture. And now we have DNA that can identify race. While it's not always the case that people who look similar have a lot in common besides physical traits, it is the case more often than if they do not look similar.
Humans don't have "subspecies". All humans are the same species.

Where do you think culture originates from if not from inherited tendencies? From the culture fairy?
A combination of environmental and situational factors. As history has proven.

This is not about what "I think" this is about reality. The real reason behind things. Stick to facts and leave your opinions out.

Why are they overrepresented in poverty in the first place? I'd say they are over represented in both poverty and crime because of behavior. Research say behavior tendencies are 50% or more genetic.
So I have to school you on American history now? :crackup:

The very attitudes on this thread are still part of the marginalization of blacks in the U.S. Then you add bad education and a culture that is based around poverty and it makes the situation worse. Obviously. Some rise above this and many don't.

While genetics do influence behavior.. the science is still out on to what degree in humans. In addition, the variety of behaviors within the SAME RACE of people damages the argument that race is the reason behind behavior and not some other genetic factor.

Probably because both groups are low IQ and low genetic quality. Both group are in the same situation, poverty, primarily because they behave the same rather than the other way around. But even poor white people have a lower violent crime rate than the poor of other groups. Bill Gates has an IQ of 160, while the people in these groups probably have an IQ average below 90.
IQ testing is not an exact science to begin with and many in the scientific community doubt its accuracy.

The main reason being... there are different types of "intelligent". For instance.. a person can be a brilliant writer and a horrible rocket scientist. At the same time.. the man who is an amazing rocket scientist can be a horrible doctor. So if the brillant writer scores low on an IQ test.. is he now a moron? If the rocket scientist is terrible at writing (and many engineers and architects are) then is he now a moron?

That fact that many on this thread fail to grasp the complexity of the subject makes me doubt both their education AND intelligence. Ironically :crackup:

I know you'll continue to claim heritable group traits have to be absolute with no exceptions to count rather than averages. And you'll continue to rearrange cause and effect.
Nope. I'm just saying racial groups are too complex to have such black and white thinking about them (AKA racism). Most people desire simplistic answers to everything.. and when they don't get them.. they fill in the gaps with their own assumptions and personal experiences. That's fine.. but leave science out of it.