Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Americans are useless

B

BeDJ

taiyuu_otoko said:
You know, some may say that you're the lazy one, since you didn't take the time to sort through several candidates, give them a proper screening, test projects, etc.

Hiring qualified people is a skill just like any other. If you can't do it, don't blame the workers.

Last I checked there were millions of companies in the world, with millions of workers. That wouldn't be possible unless they were good at finding qualified people.

Two sides to every story.
It's not only that, but when you take competition out of the factor, SPAM is meant to be cut thinly. It's exceptionally good when you have that bacon like crisp without that extremely high fat and calorie concentration of bacon.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
It's not only that, but when you take competition out of the factor, SPAM is meant to be cut thinly. It's exceptionally good when you have that bacon like crisp without that extremely high fat and calorie concentration of bacon.
You know, once I bought this really nice pork shoulder, cut it into little bits and then deep fried them. Once I was done, I dumped a bunch of tater tots into the still boiling oil.

'Twas a big bowl of artery clogging deliciousness.

On the other hand, I've never really understand why people use so much mayonnaise on things, despite how little space it takes up in the fridge.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No what u do fry our spam and fry a slice of pineapple on top of it drink some run with it

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
You want to know why you can't find a ****ing job? You want to know why you are stuck at home living with your parents and you're 30 years old? Because you suck? No it's not the economy. It's not all that student loan debt. Society is not ****ing you over. You suck. You have no skills and on top of that you're lazy. You short cut your way through life.

God I'm so pissed right now. I'm getting to the point where I prefer working with people overseas becuase they will work.
Well if I had a green card I would have left where I am right now. I´m not a US citizen. I´ve checked other countries, Canada is too cold. Australia seems like a good option (the weather, work available, etc). Ireland is heaven (at least in terms of landscape).

Backbreaker do you work with what exaclty?