Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Americanized women are too immature

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We often hear while growing up in school that men do not mature fast enough or that women mature faster. This couldn't be more false from my experience. Sure, america might produce high numbers of AFCs but, it also creates the same amount of women who are immature.

I mean when I started to date girls who are from other countries I couldn't belive how mature they were in comparison to their americanized counterparts. They are soft, sweet, gentile, responsive, loving, and most importantly they show you respect.

At first I was likeNO f-cuking way! This girl is only 20! doesn't she just want to f-cuk and have fun? what about her career? etc...

This is what one girl from mexico said to me the other day.

"I am worried that my husband will feel left out when i have a child"

I was like wow... holy f-uck! I never hear anything like that before. All my friends who are married complain about this.

Anyway just thought I would share that perspective. Perhaps it will provide hope to alot of you guys out there who are looking for something serious.

I want to hear from other guys who have experienced the same thing. It might provde some hope to alot of guys out there who are fooled by the americanized hoe.

the fact is there is hope - not all woman are americanized. :)

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh really???

I am not American, but think American girls rule!

. . .I find European girls more arrogant, materialistic and unpleasant and complicated . . . .

. . . . . . End of . .:up:

Reaction score
This is why I distinguish women from "hors" - virtually ALL American women are hors!!!

it is not about maturity it is about having the masculine brutish hor mindset - everything and all that is wrong exudes from this type of thinking and behavior!!!

Don't marry these hors - nor give them your heart or loyalty or devotion!!!! A dog deserves more than this rotten specimen!!!!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WRX_is_like_SEX said:
I am not American, but think American girls rule!

. . .I find European girls more arrogant, materialistic and unpleasant and complicated . . . .

. . . . . . End of . .:up:

yeah they are bad too. very secular