American Women...Really this Vain?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been noticing with many women that they are just as, or even MORE SO, concerned with looks as are guys.

Consider a girl I am presently dating. She's admitted that when I approached her, she didn't think I was really very attractive, but that now she really does. In fact, she wasn't going to date me because I wasn't "hot" in her eyes (when she told me this, I just laughed at her). Turns out that my ballsy attitude got the best of her though.

She use to try and talk about all the "hot" guys she wanted to go out with or all the guys she declined because they weren't hot enough (of course, all of this bullsh*t talk immediately ended when I told her straight up that I do not want to hear about any guy, ever, again, or else it's over...she started trying to make up for it after that!)

Other women I have known always talk about how "hot" some guy is.

The point is that all of these girls seem to be basing their attraction to a guy on mainly how "hot" he is to her.

And I thought most guys were vain!

These girls were all intelligent (not the typical sorority type) and attractive, but I have been surprised by their seemingly vain mentality towards relationships and men in general.

Are they simply immature? Is it because they are young (18-20)?

And have you guys noticed this as well?

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to Earth

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been noticing with many women that they are just as, or even MORE SO, concerned with looks as are guys.
I've been telling people this for ages.

As for your girl, she sounds like a ho. Not cause she didn't think you weren't hot, but because she actually said it to your face, while talking about other guys. Should have todl her ass "well if you think you can do better, then go for it cause i just lost all interest in you" and walked out on her ass. That would teach her some manners.

HOSS83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you something, workerouter, when you approach women, who do you approach? Good looking girls.

We go out and search for attractive girls, period. And we're called "PUA's" or whatever the f**K you wanna call it. But when a girl dates a guy based on looks, she's vain? :rolleyes:

Sure, maybe this HB you are approaching has a great personality, and you'll find that out afterwards, but you're initially drawn to her LOOKS.

If you see an unattractive girl in a group making everyone laugh, are you going to approach her even though it looks like everyone she is with is having fun? No.

You criticizing girls for dating based on looks is pretty ironic, don't ya think?

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you expect girls to do? it's how animals work.. you see.. they seek the best mate... looks = health

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER

Consider a girl I am presently dating. She's admitted that when I approached her, she didn't think I was really very attractive, but that now she really does. In fact, she wasn't going to date me because I wasn't "hot" in her eyes (when she told me this, I just laughed at her). Turns out that my ballsy attitude got the best of her though.
If I ever heard a girl tell me that she wasn't attracted to me at first, but that she "warmed up" after seeing my attitude, whatever other garbage she spewed out, I'd have to use every fiber of control to not end the relationship right there.

Either you find someone attractive, or you don't. If she's relying on other metric to find you attractive, then she's primed for someone better looking to come along and steal her away.

Just my opinion.

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Personality is part of the total package

Originally posted by swampwiz
Being confident and strong is attractive to women.

Case in point, Henry Kissinger. Even in his younger days he looked like a turtle. But the man could play world leaders better than anyone else, and this made him quite attractive to some pretty hot women.
It's true. See when we talk about hot, we refer to the whole 9 yards, not necessarily the way the guy looks, but the way the guy acts, walks etc...It's hypocritical to say American women are vain in this aspect, they are just more open about it. Look at this site, read the threads that are posted on a daily basis and you'll see that 75% of them contain something along the lines of "HB7.6543 and HB5.3467", would you say then that most men in the world are vain? Not just Americans? It's in our nature, that attraction has to occur for us to want that other person, you don't walk around the streets and say "i would date that skinny girl with big b00bs and a$$ as well i would date the 60 year old grandma who needs a face lift sitting over there"

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my 2 cents :

WORKEROUTER it is an epidemic

sheep following lead sheep

i have seen b*tches ask their friends to tell them if a guy is hot

they can't make up their minds ?

if it is looks then surely they could make up their own mind

but it isn't. it's about COSMO and CLEO and DOLLY

and what they say is hot

young women today are so f*cking brainwashed

unless someone on MTV says it's in they won't touch it

soon as some corporate thug with some swing drops it on dolly they all go out and its a must have

another good example is when i got b*tches in my car

i get " can you play something i know "

what the f*ck ?

i play 20 songs the b*tch never heard them and they all classics

these dumb b*tches only know top 40 cause that is all their programming accepts

cars are another good example

you ask a young b*tch these days what cars she likes

I GET THE SAME DAMN ANSWER AND I HAVE ASKED 500+ chicks this question

i ask them because i like to cross reference their programming to see trends

in Australia it has always been commodore ( programmed from male role model/bf )

then it went to Mitsubishi Lancer

then fast and the furious came out and their brains grew a few extra stems to remember words like

SKYLINE . SUPRA . EVO .

the b*tches wouldn't know a de-badged and body kitted Hyundai Tiburon from a supra but it's not the car

it is the WORD

they have trigger words. if you understand brainwashing and what the CIA did with MKULTRA the chicks have become zombies

the corporations of the world only care about profit at any cost

they have adopted this war strategy to CONTROL market share

the chicks are loyal to BRAND NAMES as they have been programmed to be

they have lost the ability to make a move without first checking with thier CLEO / DOLLY / COSMO handlers that it is ok and " normal "

i short circuit their programming or use it against them

using it against them makes scoring chicks almost too easy

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
my 2 cents :

WORKEROUTER it is an epidemic

sheep following lead sheep

i have seen b*tches ask their friends to tell them if a guy is hot

they can't make up their minds ?

if it is looks then surely they could make up their own mind

but it isn't. it's about COSMO and CLEO and DOLLY

and what they say is hot

young women today are so f*cking brainwashed

unless someone on MTV says it's in they won't touch it

soon as some corporate thug with some swing drops it on dolly they all go out and its a must have

another good example is when i got b*tches in my car

i get " can you play something i know "

what the f*ck ?

i play 20 songs the b*tch never heard them and they all classics

these dumb b*tches only know top 40 cause that is all their programming accepts

cars are another good example

you ask a young b*tch these days what cars she likes

I GET THE SAME DAMN ANSWER AND I HAVE ASKED 500+ chicks this question

i ask them because i like to cross reference their programming to see trends

in Australia it has always been commodore ( programmed from male role model/bf )

then it went to Mitsubishi Lancer

then fast and the furious came out and their brains grew a few extra stems to remember words like

SKYLINE . SUPRA . EVO .

the b*tches wouldn't know a de-badged and body kitted Hyundai Tiburon from a supra but it's not the car

it is the WORD

they have trigger words. if you understand brainwashing and what the CIA did with MKULTRA the chicks have become zombies

the corporations of the world only care about profit at any cost

they have adopted this war strategy to CONTROL market share

the chicks are loyal to BRAND NAMES as they have been programmed to be

they have lost the ability to make a move without first checking with thier CLEO / DOLLY / COSMO handlers that it is ok and " normal "

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

This sht is so true for most women...oh man too funny....i guess i don't really fit in that category cause I'm not into that whole sht with nice cars and I have an asian fetish...go figure

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ word, when i show the girl that i'm into different kinds of music and different kinds of food and she's into one kind of something, she feels that there's something wrong with me and her less open minded friends feel the same way. they start labeling me as abnormal because i hate going to malls, hate listening to pop/hip hop, hate metrosexual cutey boys.

a good tip for djers out there, if you *hate* more than one of her friends - it is most likely the feeling is mutual and if your girl is closer to that friend(s) - they're able to poison your girl with anti-boyfriend thoughts, so prepare to jump bait as her girlfriends influence is far greater than yours.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost In Trans is onto something...

When a buddy of mine was working a woman he just met he would always tell a white lie and say, "I work for MTV" when in reality the guy worked for the parent company, VIACOM - his group did work for all of the entertainment divisions, including MTV - but neither exclusively nor often.
The reaction was funny - their eyes always lit up and they got a lot more talky (at least for a while).
But when we met some other type of stranger, such as a bartender, or friendly guy, or woman who was out of his age range (turns up his nose at anyone over 30, and he's 30+), he would tell them it's Viacom!
There you go - the power of brand names!

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by themanwithnoname
if your girl is closer to that friend(s) - they're able to poison your girl with anti-boyfriend thoughts, so prepare to jump bait as her girlfriends influence is far greater than yours.
what kind of screwed up girls do you go out with?

Reaction score
THis sh.t is rediculous and its all ages of girls not just the younger ones.

Heres an example, One of my jobs catered a fashion show for Steinmart(like target but for women, I guess) that steinmart held for the local womens club. It was the dumbest thing I ever saw, a bunch of 45+ women being told what was fashionable this season from steinmart. The kicker though was when the lady presenting the clothes said, and I quote "Now Ladies, just sit back and relax while WE, SHOW YOU what is hot for the summer". Emphasis place by me.

They arent even trying to hide the brainwashing anymore and women just sit there and go "oh ok, I guess im suppose to wear that"

SHEEP!!!! Thats all they are, so do what you want guys because the media has taken control of the girls, dont let them get us with that metroloser sh.t they are trying to brainwash us with.:down:

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree.. but how to deal with it? How did you use it against them and that makes it easier...?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
al77 it's called PAVLOVS DOG

Ivan Petrovich Pavlov was born in a small village in Russia in 1849

Nobel Prize in Physiology in 1904

During this research he stumbled upon the conditioned reflex

Ordinarily a neural stimulus, such as a bell
ring does not cause the dog to salivate.
There is no response to food, only to a sound
where the dog may move it's ears.

We can condition the dog to respond to the tone.
We ring the bell and immediately follow it with food.
This should be repeated several times.

Eventually, the dog will salivate (conditioned response)
at the sound of the bell alone (the conditioned stimulus).
The dog has associated the tone with food.

MODERN WOMEN 2005 HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED

you just need to understand their programming and create the same scenerio that creates these conditioned responses

RING THE BELL

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you just need to understand their programming and create the same scenerio that creates these conditioned responses
Wouldn't this result in us surrendering to corporate pop culture the same way women have ... playing the role/image that's been created for us to play?

Last edited:

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
al77 it's called PAVLOVS DOG

Ivan Petrovich Pavlov was born in a small village in Russia in 1849

Nobel Prize in Physiology in 1904

During this research he stumbled upon the conditioned reflex

Ordinarily a neural stimulus, such as a bell
ring does not cause the dog to salivate.
There is no response to food, only to a sound
where the dog may move it's ears.

We can condition the dog to respond to the tone.
We ring the bell and immediately follow it with food.
This should be repeated several times.

Eventually, the dog will salivate (conditioned response)
at the sound of the bell alone (the conditioned stimulus).
The dog has associated the tone with food.

MODERN WOMEN 2005 HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED

RING THE BELL

isn't it sad that women can been programmed like dogs......:(

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
isn't it sad that women can been programmed like dogs......:(
I want to know if we men have been programmed like dogs too, and if there's anything we can do about it.

Last edited: