Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"American women are the devil"

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
I'm simply amazed at the number of know it all American guys who have never lived abroad but seem to know everything about foreign women. American guys are so stupid, you deserve everything you get. I'm so amazed at American ignorance... nono you are ALL right, you should all stay in the good ole USA, American women are wonderful and American men are entitled to them. I wish all the haters as many American women as they can handle. :D
You missed the point of this thread completely. OP is NOT complaining about American women and is quite content here. He, and myself as well, dont put puzzy on such a pedestal that we need to run half way across the planet to be successful with women.

Hell you dont need to be a rocket science to know that being foreign anywhere adds to your value. As Solomon said, there are dudes in the countries you guys run to for tail, that are complaining about their women being stuck up. Ask any foreign born national, this is not unique to America or the West.

Thing is I guess guys like Solomon are doing quite well with girls so they dont need to make a whine thread about American or Western women being crappy. Some dudes on this site need to learn how to reflect on themselves and see why THEY are the reasons they fail. Stop blaming the women.

Sue Madre said:
Who says you have to move? Just you are saying that. I found my foreign girl here in the US.
But according to some of you, they end up tainted from coming here and god forbid becoming somewhat Americanized.:rolleyes:

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
You missed the point of this thread completely. OP is NOT complaining about American women and is quite content here. He, and myself as well, dont put puzzy on such a pedestal that we need to run half way across the planet to be successful with women.

Hell you dont need to be a rocket science to know that being foreign anywhere adds to your value. As Solomon said, there are dudes in the countries you guys run to for tail, that are complaining about their women being stuck up. Ask any foreign born national, this is not unique to America or the West.

Thing is I guess guys like Solomon are doing quite well with girls so they dont need to make a whine thread about American or Western women being crappy. Some dudes on this site need to learn how to reflect on themselves and see why THEY are the reasons they fail. Stop blaming the women.

But according to some of you, they end up tainted from coming here and god forbid becoming somewhat Americanized.:rolleyes:

Well mine has been here for over 3 years and she isn't changed. BUT, all of her friends are from out of the country. She doesn't have any American friends. I won't allow it.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
Well mine has been here for over 3 years and she isn't changed. BUT, all of her friends are from out of the country. She doesn't have any American friends. I won't allow it.
Allow it? That just smacks of insecurity in my opinion.

Sounds like you have more of a child than a wife :rolleyes:

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allow it? That just smacks of insecurity in my opinion.

Sounds like you have more of a child than a wife
You have been corrupted by a feminazi americanized mentality of how you are supposed to handle women brother. You need to cleanse your mind of what you have been taught and embrace different options. Check out the first link in my sig.

Much like you have been molded into a weak nice guy by society (like most of us recovering nice guys in this forum) the same rationale can be applied to how you are supposed to handle a woman. I wouldn't criticize Sue Madre for he is doing the right thing.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
f283000 said:
You have been corrupted by a feminazi americanized mentality of how you are supposed to handle women brother. You need to cleanse your mind of what you have been taught and embrace different options. Check out the first link in my sig.

Much like you have been molded into a weak nice guy by society (like most of us recovering nice guys in this forum) the same rationale can be applied to how you are supposed to handle a woman. I wouldn't criticize Sue Madre for he is doing the right thing.
Exactly. If you let your woman run wild the next thing you know she is missing in Aruba while she is supposed to be with her family in Florida.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:

I dont look for a subordinate. I want a girl on my level. Excuse me for not adhering to the archaic thinking some of the men on this board have. I dont find someone who would be my subordinate, an attractive person.

In your opinion he is doing the right thing. In my opinion he is not. But whatever makes him happy. I would not be happy needing to tell my woman who she can and can not speak to. I treat others as I would want to be treated. I am secure and confident. I dont fear this ole "Western brain washing" stuff you guys cry about. Men of value need not fear.

Excuse me for believing a bit more in myself.

And its really a shame that a lot of times when someone disagrees with someone else on this board, the feminazi term gets thrown around. When its not even about that. I like have EQUALS in my life. Friends, lovers, etc. I cant have personal relationships with people I may consider beneath me. But a lot of dudes on this forum are stuck in the 50s thinking women are inferior to them. Unhealthy thinking.
Bolded

Sue Madre said:
That's right. I am the boss and she knows it.

That's how it should be.
Insecurity. Whatever.

Sue Madre said:
Exactly. If you let your woman run wild the next thing you know she is missing in Aruba while she is supposed to be with her family in Florida.
Again, insecurity. Hell just because you think you are the boss and needed to hit up a 3rd world national for a wife, does not mean shes immune to a young alpha male with killer game.

I have read just as many sob stories about non Western women throwing guys for a loop when something better rolls along. Be it some sexy alpha dude they wanna shag, or a guy with more loot.

Basically it is more about the individual woman, not necessarily her being American or not, nor Western or not.

I am a Western guy. Right now I want to have lots of sex and party my ass off. I want to get more tattoos and experiment with more drugs. However, when I get in a relationship, I am loyal as hell, and nothing could make me stray from a girl I love. Thing is, from the things I just said, I would be deemed as not being BF material by many women. And if a girl said the things I just said, she would be deemed as only good for a screw.

Its all individual man and varies person to person. Generalizations are not the end all be all.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:

She is not my subordinate and I don't tell her who to see.

She will do what I say and IF I told her not to hang out with someone she would listen.

If that is a bad thing in your eyes I don't know what to tell you.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Bolded

Insecurity. Whatever.

Again, insecurity. Hell just because you think you are the boss and needed to hit up a 3rd world national for a wife, does not mean shes immune to a young alpha male with killer game.

I have heard read just as many sob stories about non Western women throwing guys for a loop when something better rolls along. Be it some sexy alpha dude they wanna shag, or a guy with more loot.

Basically it is more about the individual woman, not necessarily her being American or not, nor Western or not.
Lol at you and how I "needed" to find a foreign wife. I CHOSE it. I could get plenty of women and I was seeing a new girl every week a couple years ago.

I would never want a LTR with any of them.

You can have them.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
She is not my subordinate and I don't tell her who to see.

She will do what I say and IF I told her not to hang out with someone she would listen.

If that is a bad thing in your eyes I don't know what to tell you.
Her listening to what you say and you calling yourself the boss means she is your subordinate. That is not treating someone as an equal, unless she could expect the same from you if she requested you to do something similar.

Its a bad thing if you are too insecure, nor trust someone enough to let them make their own decisions and need to dictate to them what they can and cannot do.

Sue Madre said:
Lol at you and how I "needed" to find a foreign wife. I CHOSE it. I could get plenty of women and I was seeing a new girl every week a couple years ago.

I would never want a LTR with any of them.

You can have them.
Well, sorry you could not find a suitable girl out of the bunch. There are plenty of LTR material gals across America, let alone the whole Western world. Sure you chose to find a 3rd world gal. However, from your previous posts in other thread, it seems that you needed to do so because you couldnt find quality here.

In my opinion that says something more about yourself, because I see tons of girls who are LTR material all the time. I am just in party mode myself, and tend to be very picky. Does not mean there is a shortage.

EDIT: Personally I do not find a girl from a country with a low HDI (human development index) attractive, because she could easily be after a gravy train fun life in a better country. Plus I want to get a girl on my personality and sex appeal, not on the fact that shes starry eyed because she wants out of her homeland.

As I said before, there are still many stories of guys marrying foreign and still having these women use them for cash, cheat on them, or just outright leave them for the bigger, better, alpha. These women never loved the guy to begin with, or they wouldnt bail. So every nationality of woman, or man, can do this. Just means people need to be a better judge of character and recognize when love is love. Then again some people are good at faking and riding the gravy train till they find a better catch.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan: "Her listening to what you say and you calling yourself the boss means she is your subordinate. That is not treating someone as an equal, unless she could expect the same from you if she requested you to do something similar".
~

What is this gay sh!t?

You don't have your age in your profile mate - but one thing I can tell you that you are going to find out over the years - you start treating a woman as your "equal" - she will be on a one way street to "cheatsville".

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Zunder said:
Jaylan: "Her listening to what you say and you calling yourself the boss means she is your subordinate. That is not treating someone as an equal, unless she could expect the same from you if she requested you to do something similar".
~

What is this gay sh!t?

You don't have your age in your profile mate - but one thing I can tell you that you are going to find out over the years - you start treating a woman as your "equal" - she will be on a one way street to "cheatsville".

Yep, not sure what Jaylan is smoking but I guess he needs to learn the hard way.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
~

What is this gay sh!t?

Its gay to treat people as equals? Didnt know that:rolleyes: Im 25 by the way. Confident men dont need to worry about cheating. And true alpha don juans dont look at their women as being beneath them.

What is wrong with treated other as you want to be treated? I dont get why some of you guys here are so insecure about women that you need to puff your chest so much to feel like the man. A confident man keeps women around without treating them like their are inferior to him.

Again, I am not attracted to any person who I consider not at least near my level. Be it for their friendship or for romance. If I consider them beneath me, I will end up being a crap friend, or a crap boyfriend because I will not truly value their companionship.

Sue Madre said:
Yep, not sure what Jaylan is smoking but I guess he needs to learn the hard way.
I do just find with girls mate.

I have to wonder what most dudes on this forum are smoking.

Constantly complaining about women, saying American women suck. Then being bitter and thinking of them in inferior ways and then wondering why they fail with these girls.

Come on now.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Its gay to treat people as equals? Didnt know that:rolleyes: Im 25 by the way. Confident men dont need to worry about cheating. And true alpha don juans dont look at their women as being beneath them.

What is wrong with treated other as you want to be treated? I dont get why some of you guys here are so insecure about women that you need to puff your chest so much to feel like the man. A confident man keeps women around without treating them like their are inferior to him.

Again, I am not attracted to any person who I consider not at least near my level. Be it for their friendship or for romance. If I consider them beneath me, I will end up being a crap friend, or a crap boyfriend because I will not truly value their companionship.

I do just find with girls mate.

I have to wonder what most dudes on this forum are smoking.

Constantly complaining about women, saying American women suck. Then being bitter and thinking of them in inferior ways and then wondering why they fail with these girls.

Come on now.
I love how you are trying to shame me to get your point across. You say I "needed" to get a foreign wife. You imply that I could not get a woman any other way and you don't even know me.

Shaming is what females do.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
I love how you are trying to shame me to get your point across. You say I "needed" to get a foreign wife. You imply that I could not get a woman any other way and you don't even know me.

Shaming is what females do.
As I said before, your previous posts in other threads indicated Need in my opinion. If you dont think you needed it, good. And hell its good that I see one dude from the "lets get a foreign girl" crowd was doing well with women before hand.

However, it seems most of the foreign advocates, aside from yourself, do pretty crappy with women here and hence need to run around the world for tail.

Which I, like the OP, find to be defeatist in action.

Whatever works for you all, I guess. I am just giving my honest opinion.

I did not know some dudes get in such a tizzy when guys like me accept the "challenge" it is dealing with American and other Western women. I never found it to be Rocket Science. And dudes get even more in a tizzy when guys, such as myself, profess a desire to have a woman that is on their level.

Having an equal does not mean you will have a game playing, *****y, cheating woman. Actually, having a woman like that has nothing to do with her being treated as your equal . Her behaving that way means she is greater than you and you are not equals.

Having a partner, where mutual respect is given, means you both respect each other and expect the same things from one another. Hence, equality in the relationship.

Thats works for me and I find that an attractive prospect.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or "divorce street." I guess he'll learn the hard way..
I dont look for a subordinate. I want a girl on my level. Excuse me for not adhering to the archaic thinking some of the men on this board have.
archaic or NATURAL?? Do not equate the natural order of things with being archaic.

Women instinctively want a strong masculine man that will lead them and be "the man" in a relationship. It's hardwired into their being. It's thousands of years in the making from the years of the cavemen till now.

You will never be successful with women if you treat them as your equal. You have to put yourself above them. But don't make the mistake of putting yourself "above them" as treating them like garbage.

You seem to equate the way Sue Madre treats his woman as somehow treating her bad but actually he is doing what he is supposed to do as a man which is to lead his woman.

Domestic abuse and things in that nature I would take as treating a woman as an inferior. Leading your woman in a relationship where she knows her role and respects her man is the natural order of the universe. It's the natural order of the active/passive principle.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solo I am going to play the Devil's Advocate here and say, yes, they are the devil! Because they are:

1) hyper-critical after overexposure to mass media
2) discontent lusting after success and consumer goods instead of being thankful for being alive fed and loved
3) focused on the rat race and not family or loyalty
4) unhealthy because their diet is trash and all their recreation is electronic
5) clueless when it comes relationships after years of trying to outmaneuver the other party becomes a lasting habit
6) bla bla bla (you get the point).

And of course the plot twist... aren't men the same way here? If we take it as a given that not all cultures produce similar people, why could we not say that American women make great workers and managers but poor girlfriends, wives and mothers? Or that American men make lousy husbands by any standard except bringing home a decent income, which women can do just as well these days?

I realize the point you're getting at... but given one nation's women are crazy for skin care, good living and stylish outfits, while next door it's french fries, NSA sex with hot guys and conspicuous consumerism -- where would you choose dates from for yourself? For 10 of your best friends? For 100 likable strangers you'd like to see end up with the right girl? If you live in a bad hood in America, is it unpatriotic to move to a better one? Or just smart?

Would you want your daughter to date a guy from the SS forum? :yes:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
or "divorce street." I guess he'll learn the hard way..

archaic or NATURAL?? Do not equate the natural order of things with being archaic.

I wouldnt say natural. I would say men just made things to go in our favor at the expense of women in past times because physical strength was the end all be all way way back. And also because women were not allowed to do things men were.

If its natural for you to want a subordinate woman, fine by me. But for myself I want an equal partner. I could not respect a woman who was not my equal and would not want to be with her. Please re read what I said in my previous response about an equal relationship with mutual respect .

Women instinctively want a strong masculine man that will lead them and be "the man" in a relationship. It's hardwired into their being. It's thousands of years in the making from the years of the cavemen till now.

Yes you can be "the man" and she can be "the woman". But me telling her what to do is treating her like a child. Thats just insecurity and this aint the 1950s. Most people, man or woman, dont want to be told what to do.

You will never be successful with women if you treat them as your equal. You have to put yourself above them. But don't make the mistake of putting yourself "above them" as treating them like garbage.

I am doing pretty well with the girls already. So tell me how my approach is failing? It works for me. I go after women I find attractive, and girls on my level are. I dont harbor the thinking that women are beneath me, nor do I harbor the bitterness many men on this forum do.

You see a lotl the threads on the forum, and from the language in them, when dudes put themself "above them"(the women) they speak in a way in which they seem to want to treat these girls as underlings.. You can see it clearly from the way most dudes here talk about chicks. If anything thats the kind of thinking that will never make you successful with women.

All I am saying is, I will respect her and she respects me. If she shows disrespect, im out homie.

You seem to equate the way Sue Madre treats his woman as somehow treating her bad but actually he is doing what he is supposed to do as a man which is to lead his woman.

Telling someone who they can and cannot see is typical controlling behavior. Usually only insecure spouses do this. If they are cool with it, fine. But I dont feel the need to tell someone what to do.

Domestic abuse and things in that nature I would take as treating a woman as an inferior. Leading your woman in a relationship where she knows her role and respects her man is the natural order of the universe. It's the natural order of the active/passive principle.

You can lead and still be her equal. You lead in certain areas, she leads in others. A relationship is a partnership bro. I have seen plenty of people in relationships where both people had active personalities and it meshed fine.

As for myself, I like a feisty challenging girl. Passive girls who constantly need to be lead are boring. I am not the girls father.
In the bold.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
OK Jaylan - I respect your right to an opinon - flawed though it is.

Thing is - if you have it all down pat with chicks, specifcally American chicks -then why the need to come to sosuave?

You have been on here only since June this year - you are 25 years old, aand you are proferring out advice like you are the 'professor of poon'.

So, serious question - what brings you to SoSuave?