Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American guy living in Colombia...DJ tools apply?!

MiggityMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes,

you read correctly gentlemen, I am an american guy, 23 years old and decided that I wanted to move down to South America for a while, improve my spanish, teach english in a private school, and meet some hot women and get a tan while I am at it...so far it is going very well. i have noticed that I get extra attention because I am a gringo, and people treat me very nicely and are interested in me and where I come from, hot women included.

My challenge is this, some pèople have told me that you dont have to be quite the "player" here in order to get hot women, because there are so many of them, they cannot get on too high of a pedestal, because they know that they can be replaced easily, on top of that, I am a good looking american guy which probably helps my cause...Ive been on 2 dates in the past week and had some fun. I am SUPER curious if there are any other american guys on teh board that have lived in Latin American coutries and what techniques work the best for keeping the attractioon level strong in the hot latin women...do I still need to remain a challenge, can i be more nice? Im just a littlew confused on the rules and I dont want to spend a lot of time on trial and error and ****ing things up when i could be having hot latic chick sex!!

Any input, stories, advice, or humor..Id love to hear it if you dont mind sharing? i guess what it comes down to, is whether or not the DJ techniques only apply to american chicks or if they are more global fundamentals-...

Thanks guys,

mike

Kuen1

Don Juan
Reaction score
First...props on checking out other countries and teaching english. I'm planning on doing the same in South East Asia and South America as well. I have not lived in South America, but I was in Belize for about two weeks, and met a decent amount of ladies. My impression was that they were very open, sweet, and friendly. So...my answer would be no to the "techniques" question, but I'm not really into them anyway.
My question is how you went about doing the ESL thing. Did you get a degree relating to that field or in something else? Did you do any ESL training like the CELTA etc? Fill me in.

awake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Mike,

I cannot give you insight about an American who has lived on South America, but ..., I am Colombian and live in Cali, so, I could write some first hand perspectives here.

*First of all, DJ tools do apply here all the way.

*It is true that foreigners are treated nicely, and so, this will give you some addittional points.

*As in every other place you will encounter some women high on the pedestal, some cool and friendly, some *****es, some attention *****s, some gold-diggers, list goes on, but, as you are "scarse" in this situation (being american) ***** shields could be lowered against you. Anyway, there are tons of friendly women here.

*It is much easier to apply kino here, since that is all you do when you dance latin music, merengue, salsa, vallenato, etc, sometimes you don't even need to talk, all you do is dance and by means of kino you end up macking out with the girl. So, if you don't dance you won't have any problem asking a girl to teach you. And boy, they know how to move their bodies!

*You should have noticed that there are big social distinctions in latino America, some people are really rich, some are really poor. There are a bunch of classes from high-high to absolute poverty. We are interested in te middle to high class market, and you would encounter every kind of girl you like in this niche. From easy to fock to women that won't even look at you, here the need to apply the dj tools to the max.

*We don't have a law here against people dating younger gals as in the US, so you are all cleared up to date with your students, but I don't think that would be wise on a professional relationship.

Where are you located at? Medellin has the hotest women as far as I know, Cali, specially on this month of "feria" has some amazing babes, and our women are well known for their beauty. Tons of big asses and fake tits on this time.
Bogota is a good market, the best clubs and bars and a lot of things to do there.

After all this babbling I can tell you first hand and from experience that the dj tactics apply, I have never been an AFC but since I started using C&F every time I go out, my success has increased many folds.

If you are good looking and foreigner then you won´t have any problem macking out with hot women here, and sure I don't see why tunning down the tactics a little wouldn't give you same or better success rate.

The hotter and classier the girl the most harder is to get her, this applies here as well as in every other place on earth. I'm sure you have seen super hot women here and have witnessed this behavior.

Feel free to email me, I could probably offer more advice or answer specific questions, we could even sarge together I'm sure that would be a first on SoSuave, "members sarging on Colombia"
pajaro9@hotmail.com

Have fun in Colombia

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am Australian and lived in Mexico. The DJ principles apply in Latin America. DAMN those woman are fine, sad I am living here in Australia really. Only a matter of time (a few years), until I move to Latin America to live for good. Woman there are just too damn fine! Not enough Latins here!

Man, Im so envious, just remember to wrap your tool, because STD's are more prominent in Latin America.

oNe LoVe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I live in the US but have family in Colombia and visit there frequently.

In my experience, just as Awake said.....DJ skills do apply.

The women are so incredibly beautiful, but they are WOMEN, just like anywhere else. They like the confidence, C+F, kino, etc....

I was at a club in Cartagena this year and dam* it was great. If your confident and aproach girls to dance, and use Kino while dancing ( as Awake said) the women love it. If you play your game right, use your DJ skills, your chances of hooking up are real good. I've bagged many that way.

My DJ'ing has been all done in Barranquilla, since that is where my family is from. These women are incredible if you like the darker skinned kind of girls. But as Awake said Medellin has the hottest. Never been to Cali nor Bogota, but I'm sure there are many hot ones there too. Next time I go to Colombia I'm gonna try and make a trip to Cali or Bogota.

My two cents......

oNe LoVe

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've foudn with Latinas, although these are americanized ones living in LA, you just gotta be aggressive, go up and dance with them, and you should be fine. You will be able to pull plenty.

Reaction score
You guys form columbia - what do you think about the women over there looking for foreign (american men) for marriage?

The website loveme.com has woman especially from cartagena that are young -- whats your take on this? What kind of women over there would do something like this --- because of poverty? or they want to leave country? Are they ho's looking for pimps?

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've looked all over for the link to the application form for DJ tools to go to Colombia, but I can't find it :)