Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American Girls Have No Game (Article)

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting article about how girls, not guys, fail in America when it comes to having "game", meaning, doing things in a feminine way to actually keep a guy sticking around. Maybe it was just this one girl, a fluke, or perhaps feminism didn't penetrate her country yet. Either way, a lot of guys do marry foreign chicks, and it seems more frequent lately. I am speaking in regards to guys from the NYC area. There's gotta be something there. Thoughts?

http://www.returnofkings.com/7543/american-girls-have-no-game

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny you should post this. I just had an interaction with a girl in which the problem wasn't that I failed to impress her-it was that she failed to impress me. She was trying to force something to happen, and it came off as awkward and, dare I say, "creepy". It was no good.

I agree that many women have forgotten what it means to be feminine and even how to present themselves in public, as a person.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
It's funny you should post this. I just had an interaction with a girl in which the problem wasn't that I failed to impress her-it was that she failed to impress me. She was trying to force something to happen, and it came off as awkward and, dare I say, "creepy". It was no good.

I agree that many women have forgotten what it means to be feminine and even how to present themselves in public, as a person.

It seems all the Girl Power! and You Go Girl! campaigns fücked up their natural femininity. Even talking on the phone; a lot of them can't string words together on-the-fly anymore. Thanks, social media!

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with Darth! The last 5 girls I've dated I would have to say the Latina (Mexican-American) had more game than any of my other ex's. She approached me, I wouldn't say it was creepy, just more curious. She did make me jump through more hoops than I wanted to in the beggining but in the end I would have to say it was worth it for the time being.

Latinas have a lot more passion as well, jesus she would clean my house, do my laundry, cook me breakfast, lunch & dinner. God d*mn she could cook too! H*ly sheet white woman can cook for SH*T & the last 1 I dated was just damn lazy. Best body massages hands down. I never asked her to do any of it either. I'm pretty sure I gained 10lbs.

She had a little bit of an Princess attitude but it was pretty managable. To go along with that she was extremely submissive, but if you didn't know her you would think she was a masssive b*tch that would shank your a**. Tough ass nails until you break down her outer shell.

Food for thought, what exactly is game for woman though?

A woman that makes you jump throught hoops is that game? A woman that teases and seduces, flirts a lot?

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hockeyfreak79 said:
Food for thought, what exactly is game for woman though?
Fundamentally, it is a woman who opens herself up to a conversation and doesn't try to control things the way she thinks they should be or does a total meltdown in social situations.

To me, a girl just needs to be friendly and normal. If she knows how to flirt, great, but I'll settle for a girl who isn't a complete social retard.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls get told the same sort of things that we do: Don't act too interested, make him chase you, play hard to get, make him jealous, make sure he knows you have options, all the usual head-game BS. But they would actually get further if they simply acted nice, sweet, and feminine.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Girls get told the same sort of things that we do: Don't act too interested, make him chase you, play hard to get, make him jealous, make sure he knows you have options, all the usual head-game BS. But they would actually get further if they simply acted nice, sweet, and feminine.
Problem with them being told this, is those are all things guys need to be doing. Sh!t like this works on women, but men get annoyed when women do it. I agree completely that all women really need to do is not be a b!tch and be feminine. If the world could accept that there are differences in how men and women should act, we'd all be better off.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is becoming a more regular "problem" for me. I'm finding that I'm losing interest in women very quickly. I was texting this new age chick and she went off on an extremely long message about.... well, I don't even know. She used a bunch of phrases and words that she obviously got from something she read or watched on a regular basis that fits into some sort of niche. The funny part is we were talking about effective communication, and I mentioned how it's much more effective when done in person; something I use regularly to get a woman to meet me off an online dating site.

I was frustrated with this text message that I couldn't read or understand because it was full of jargon and spelling errors, and I kindly pointed out that her text message was an example of ineffective communication. Instead of apologizing, she told me I had insulted her, and tried to give me hell for being b1tchy. Woah, where did this nasty personality come from? My interest in her immediately dropped, so I dropped her.

I let her know that I was pointing out the ineffectiveness of text messaging, then mentioned that she avoided agreeing to a time to meet up, and gave her a polite farewell. She got fvcking angry, insisting that she was an interesting person and that I was missing out. She also told me that I'm self-destructive and a bunch of other things I can't remember.

Wow. Bullet dodged. I didn't message her back.

When women feel the need to brag about how wonderful they are, my interest drops to the floor and smashes into a million pieces.

I am so much more attracted to women who vocalize their lack of self-esteem and even appear a bit needy. They display a lot more feminine qualities than these bytches who think they're God's gift to humankind.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny, because I would say that my gf landed me because she has "girl game". She did (almost) everything right: interesting dates early on, pays from time to time, came to my house to cook for me, never bugs me about where I am, does my laundry when she stays the night, makes me drinks, is competitive when appropriate, always thanks me, never asks for anything.

At first I wondered if SHE was running game on ME. But since then I have been around her and her dad and she treats him the same way so I think it's legit.

But it was a whole different experience from the other chicks I had been banging...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American women have bought into all this feminist crap that they have to be like men. Total horse sh!t. That they can have it all without consequences.... no one can have it all without consequences, man or woman. It's all about life balance.

Women say they want honesty in a relationship... And when you are... you are an a-hole. Who the fvck cares. Tell your woman that she's acting too much like a dude... if she gives you any grief just smile say it was nice knowing you and walk away.

The problem in the US is that we have way too many fvcking @ss wipe Betas feeding into this BS. I don't hate women for this... they are victims of a pathetic lie being fostered on them by our society which is only interested in selling them sh!t.

All we can do is try to give them what they REALLY want and if they refuse to swallow the female version of the Red Pill then move on. Meanwhile just keep fvcking them.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've watched a lot of 1940s and 1950s instructional videos on the internet for kicks, and "game" for women prior to the 1970s was basically to look as pretty as possible.

Probably because nobody was under any false pretenses; they knew that that's what men judged them on, and instead of crying "sexist pig!" they dressed up, put on makeup, did their hair, perfume, the whole bit. That was girl "game".

Also the central premise in girl game back then was to "hook" a guy-in other words, to get him to propose to you. That was the ultimate prize for a girl-set your sights, aim, FIRE!

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I am so much more attracted to women who vocalize their lack of self-esteem and even appear a bit needy. They display a lot more feminine qualities than these bytches who think they're God's gift to humankind.
:yes:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
MOTU said:
She did (almost) everything right: interesting dates early on, pays from time to time, came to my house to cook for me, never bugs me about where I am, does my laundry when she stays the night, makes me drinks, is competitive when appropriate, always thanks me, never asks for anything.

At first I wondered if SHE was running game on ME. But since then I have been around her and her dad and she treats him the same way so I think it's legit.
Be careful bro. My brother's wife did all this and then when times got rough, she said she would divorce him and take half is money. Eventually he killed himself because of her and she got all the money. She got a boyfriend about 2 weeks later, bought a house, bmw, the works. She was ecstatic.

I take everything with a grain of salt now. There is always an ulterior motive for everything. No one cooks and cleans and pays because they like it. They want something out of it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Interesting article about how girls, not guys, fail in America when it comes to having "game", meaning, doing things in a feminine way to actually keep a guy sticking around. Maybe it was just this one girl, a fluke, or perhaps feminism didn't penetrate her country yet. Either way, a lot of guys do marry foreign chicks, and it seems more frequent lately. I am speaking in regards to guys from the NYC area. There's gotta be something there. Thoughts?

http://www.returnofkings.com/7543/american-girls-have-no-game
Canadian girls have even less game than their American counterparts, from my experience. Take your average American girl, then imagine a colder, more prudish and even more feminist version of her, and that's your typical Canadian girl in a nutshell.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Canadian girls have even less game than their American counterparts, from my experience. Take your average American girl, then imagine a colder, more prudish and even more feminist version of her, and that's your typical Canadian girl in a nutshell.
This is my experience as well. I've dated a couple of Canadian women in the past and both these women had so little game, it was impossible.

Last year, one I really liked, she was my perfect type (tall, redhead, funny, smart as hell) and we had A LOT in common and professionally successful. She was seeing another dude, and she was always trying to hide this from me like I gave fvck. He's a nice beta type, I know him casually, has money... takes her on trips all over the place.

She flaked on me twice, and blow me off a third time, so I stopped contacting her, just assumed she decided on Beta dude, and moved on. Then last October I asked out one of her friends, did not know she was her friend, not that would have stopped me anyway, and the freaking drama that created was annoying, had to dump her friend.

Now I'm being stalked. She shows up everywhere I go, once I was working out in the park and there she was, she knows my routine... this happens all the freaking time. I'm friendly and perfectly nice to her, even flirt with her a bit. But she has no freaking game... she has to know that she blew me off, I'm perfectly okay to start fvcking her again, but she has to make that happen. She obviously expects me to pursue her.... why the fvck would any self respecting man chase a woman who blew him off.

I'm sorry sh!t didn't work out with beta-boy but if she wants to get back with me, she's going to have to work for it. Women now-a-days don't think they have to work for anything.

The problem is that there are so many Beta fvcks out there that women have forgotten how to behave in such a way as to attract the kind of man they really want.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Darth said:

dude yes! Most girls don't impress me, they seem so blank and boring now. Wtf is happening.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Not necessarily true, the Dark Triad men they love are vulnerable to these things, and Betas will look past them.
As you note, unfortunately there are a number of guys out there who respond to such tactics. Just as there are enough women out there who respond to them, so that keeps these people who give such advice in business.

The result is that the dating world gets to be more and more of a mess, as everybody is taught to use these psychopath tactics. You want to know a sign of a good quality women? If she DOESN'T respond to this sh!t. Just like when Neil Strauss finally found a decent woman, she didn't respond to his PUA techniques.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double post

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even go out much anymore. Talking to women has become poor, personalities are dry and after a few minutes I don't want to talk too them any more. Same old stupid conversations with no spark and energy

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
The one foreign girl I dated was nice, sweet, and feminine. She always made extra effort to communicate with me, like where she is going, with who. I really didnt have to ask to much, I think she wanted to make sure I didnt think she was doing anything disrespectful. She basically placed boundaries on herself.

She was almost like a really beta type girl.

Telling you a lot of asian women are super betas who believe in true love. But not all. If she grew up rich in china, she is probably a sh!t bag.

You guys should try one some time.

Thing is, is it can be hard to break the ice with them, especially if are not part of their social (cultural) circle, and your foreign. They all think you probably just want to fvck them, which is probably true but rude to assume.

In fact the ones you really would want to date, might be the hardest ones to get access to. Super b!tch shields, you have to be slick as fvck or they need to know you, like maybe you work with her, or have a class together, or be friends with her male friends (of her culture) first.

Its important there social circle approves. Its just a bit different, but culture does that.