Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

America: The Grim Truth

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, and as hard as it is for me to believe, I can't argue with the original premise. It makes me sick what is happening to this country. From the Fed destroying our currency and promoting their own agenda of a North American Union and ultimately one world govt. To massive illegal immigration. To what I call the dumbing down of American citizens all as a means of control...I fear for this country. Australia is looking better and better.

JDiddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, you do realize the rest of the western world is slowly turning to **** though

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best Post Ever

BigJimbo said:
I love how some think traveling the world killing people and blowing things up is "experiencing the culture". I travel the world boozing, dating, clubbing, baring (is that a word?), buying, etc. In the end I harm not a soul. I bring money to certain economies, date their most beautiful girls, and drink their local booze and eat their local foods. Hell, I NEED TO BE THANKED! The world LOVES ME! My weapon of choice is a wallet. You want to spread Americanism? Just send me.

Saddest thing is that people don't forget. I could have single handedly solved the problems in Serbia. You could have sent me and a few friends in with some money, the names of the coolest bars/discos, and our American issued smiles (Americans have a certain constant smile). We would have succeeded where America and the West failed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCOxTVhB5sY&feature=related
Look. Less than 10 years later and the Serbs still don't forget. Wow. There goes the USA Embassy. Sad. They are not destroying it because I was once in Serbia. Hell no. Serbs love me. Nice girls as well.

Seriously. It is called "Blowback". You can't kill innocent people and be forgiven in this day and age. Use other strategies. It is a VERY legit idea that many in the USA intelligence sector agree with. Brains over bullets.
This has to be one of the best posts ever, lmao!

I am writing a pilot right now, starring MNIN, oops I mean Bluntmaester, and Big Jimbo. It will be the funniest show to ever hit the airwaves. I might have to write in a part for Poonani Maker!!!

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will never get me to leave. I'm no ***** and this is my city and my country too. The lower and upper classes want it to do what they want but I'm one of the guys in the middle who is doing what ever I can to keep it for me and my family and my friends.

Drug dealers and thieves will not scare me off the streets of Upper Darby PA. Robberbarons and corporate fat cats will not beat me into a zombie like state of apathy. I am too secure in myself to give in and too rooted in myself to escape. If you ask me that's the REAL war we need to fight. One with knowledge, skills, perserverance (sp?), and triumph.

teagan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of you guys have to come to realization that you are not as smart as you think and you do not know everything...

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teagan said:
I think a lot of you guys have to come to realization that you are not as smart as you think and you do not know everything...
Not me bruddah. Once you've got it figured out you're as far as possible.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
This has to be one of the best posts ever, lmao!

I am writing a pilot right now, starring MNIN, oops I mean Bluntmaester, and Big Jimbo. It will be the funniest show to ever hit the airwaves. I might have to write in a part for Poonani Maker!!!

I'm calling BS. Where is the script? Send it to me. And maybe I'll even give you my personal email address if you are lucky babe. Don't be jealous that I have a new woman. I had that Entourage show on for a minute the other day, that dude does look like me.

This could be bigger than Seinfeld.