Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Amazon.com trading

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone order anything through amazon.com before?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...B00006SG4T/all/ref=dp_pb_a/002-4115544-513120

I am looking at getting the Blizzard DVD collection, but it is out of stock at the blizzard site. I noticed there are some people selling used sets on the site. Could someone enlighten me on how this system works? Like...is this an ebay type thing where we pay the individual person, and then trust them to send it? Anyone who has any knowledge or experience with this, help would be appreciated.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want the cinematic scenes from various Blizzard video games? :confused:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Why do you want the cinematic scenes from various Blizzard video games? :confused:
Especially for $80?

(Snuggles up next to someone...) "Hey, let's watch this DVD I just got..." (her face lights up) "What is it?" (He looks suave as he turns on the TV with the remote) "Cinematic scenes from three of my favorite computer games"... (She gets up and leaves).

Sounds like a good night in.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the game and rip the cinematic sequences. That way, you get the game, and the scenes. Then burn to a DVD and your set ;)