Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Amazing how jealousy works through female mind

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I have a girl that Im sort of gaming on HB9 that has a BF.Showed me some IOI's and we are clicking well

I really wanted to test out how jealous she would get.Dont ask me why its just I wanted to see just as an experiment but also alot of the time it was by accident.

A) If She would react
and/or
B)What her response/action would be

Ill list you some of the things I did

1)Shes enlisted in this small program at school.Basically there was this new girl that came in that was quite attractive.Just to see how she would react,I asked her who the new girl was.She got a little frustrated and said something like "God I dont know.Dont even ask me that".I proceeded with "Whats wrong?" then it just kind of went away.

2)I was texting a girl in class and she immediatly wanted to know who it was.Strange thing is she is a text messaging **** and always texts in class and I never ask her who she is messaging

3)I was talking to my buddy in class of this chick that Id met and just kinda hit it off with.She was OBVIOUSLY wanting to engage and have her say in the convo so she said "So is that what you do just pick up girls on the weekends?".

4)Again with my buddy Im talking to him about some girl's house that we were gonna go to to chill and play some guitar hero.She again butts in and wants to know who it is.Another day we are talking about the same girl and she asks me "How come you guys just keep talking about girls?".

Yes Simple examples but just some things I observed which I hope will atleast give insight to one person or another here.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ!

Really now, all those small things amount to? Diddly!

If you where a chick, she'd behave the same way...wait...your her best friend!!!

Dammm!!! bet you didn't see that coming.

Seriously thou seems you have a little more interest in her then you plan to admit.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I might.

Still holds to the fact that those things wouldnt have really bothered her or interested her had she not initially had interest in me.See where Im coming from?

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, coming from a female myself...that doesn't mean much really at all. We are just naturally curious...I ask my guy friends whom I have zero interest in about girls and their social life all the time.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
619joe said:
I guess I might.

Still holds to the fact that those things wouldnt have really bothered her or interested her had she not initially had interest in me.See where Im coming from?
Now you need to take it to the next level. Date around. Try to find out where she hangs out (socially) and show up with another woman there, on a REAL date. Holding hands if possible. This will drive her mad.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Now you need to take it to the next level. Date around. Try to find out where she hangs out (socially) and show up with another woman there, on a REAL date. Holding hands if possible. This will drive her mad.
Yup, women react on jealous emotion far greater than most other emotions.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Meh, coming from a female myself...that doesn't mean much really at all. We are just naturally curious...I ask my guy friends whom I have zero interest in about girls and their social life all the time.
loool, I find it hilarious that there are women on this site. It's a site for men about how to pick up women. I just don't see the real attraction that this site could present to women.

It's like a straight guy on a forum for learning how to please your man; it's pretty ironic.

FoolsCause

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEdgeOf said:
loool, I find it hilarious that there are women on this site. It's a site for men about how to pick up women. I just don't see the real attraction that this site could present to women.

It's like a straight guy on a forum for learning how to please your man; it's pretty ironic.
Yeah. Women don't want the attention of horny men.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
But I'll bet if your ex started making out with a little size 4 blonde in front of you, it would be Wrestlemania XXII!!

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
But I'll bet if your ex started making out with a little size 4 blonde in front of you, it would be Wrestlemania XXII!!
Ofcourse, it's different when its someone you had/have feelings for.

And he did do that, and although she was a size 4, her face was a 4 as well..hahhah.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEdgeOf said:

It's to see into your minds and the way guys think. So when someone I'm seeing is fvcking me around, I know it now. I know all the games now...I've learned a lot here.

I also like to offer advice from a female perspective, like "yeah, she's ignoring you because she blah blah blah..." Who better can tell you what a female is thinking than a female?? See, it's a trade-off..haha.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Ofcourse, it's different when its someone you had/have feelings for.

And he did do that, and although she was a size 4, her face was a 4 as well..hahhah.
And I'll bet your ass got burned/chapped by the whole scenario, bad! I'll say this about your ex, he is a MASTER DJ and a Guru, his advice on women is welcome here anytime. :up:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so thats why shes here. trying to learn what happened to her eh? lol.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
And I'll bet your ass got burned/chapped by the whole scenario, bad! I'll say this about your ex, he is a MASTER DJ and a Guru, his advice on women is welcome here anytime. :up:
Yeah cause everyone wants to be THAT guy...:rolleyes:

If you want to be the disrespecting piece of shvt kind of guy my ex was, go right ahead. I can guarantee you, you will be alone for the rest of your life.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that being purposely hurtful to a girl that treated you like gold was the way to go. I didn't realize that that was the "master DJ" that every guy idolized.

Give me a break. There are better ways to get chics then being complete fvckin a$$holes to them. But hey, if that's what makes you feel better about yourself.... your Mother raised a winner.:up:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
SunnyD said:

If you want to be the disrespecting piece of shvt kind of guy my ex was, go right ahead. I can guarantee you, you will be alone for the rest of your life.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that being purposely hurtful to a girl that treated you like gold was the way to go. I didn't realize that that was the "master DJ" that every guy idolized.

Give me a break. There are better ways to get chics then being complete fvckin a$$holes to them. But hey, if that's what makes you feel better about yourself.... your Mother raised a winner.:up:
But if he was so bad, then how is it he got you so into him, pray tell?

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are we all haters? I mean, c'mon, the woman hasn't said sh!t and your all attacking her. Back the fvck off, jeez. And since it's a public forum, women can join. Just because it's for men, dont mean diddly squat.
Gimme a break..

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
SunnyD said:

"Negative Ghostrider, the Pattern is Full"....See, Sunny, this is where you are DEAD ASSED WRONG as usual. But then again, you are a female, and any female on this site will give males laughable, screwy advice that wont work. Remember, Sunny, that good guys finish last. Bad guys fukk the Prom Queen.

A good number of men here have tried to be good to women, and they get "Friendszoned" Do you have any explanations for that Sunny? I didnt think so either. When you are good to a woman, women, stereotypically are repulsed. Lets take my good friend "Paul W." Paul is a great guy, funny, cool and very popular. But alas, he is always alone. Why, pray tell? I dont know, but he treats women like fukking angels. They never pay for a drink around him, or food either. One gal, Izzy, dated him a bit, and went back to her abusive, Junkie ass, toothless Gangsta boyfriend rather than have Paul for a boyfriend. Another gal, Barb, is dating an ugly, no, wait, make it a FUGLY male who is blind in one eye, obese, and has diabetes. This idiot has one foot in the grave, and she worships at the altar of his erectile dysfunctional ass. And a third, the Bulgarian only dates African American males, and Paul, being an Irishman, is left out in the cold, simple because of skincolor.

The disrespecting, Piece of $hit guys get all the ass Sweetie. Being nice gets no male anywhere. Being a prick does, and here on Sosuave, we do what works. Mama may have raised an a$$hole, but she didnt raise an AFC fool, thanks for playing.