Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Amante

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Take my advice stop discussing my life and making assumptions you know nothing about, I can be with my wife for the next 60 years and not think twice about it. I'm blessed. I'm happy, I am a man who now knows who I really am. My wife is pregnant and we look forward to this new life. Go on and discuss why life is so difficult, but look in the mirror. I'm happy, and DIVORCE is no where near ever going to happen. Waste your days here discussing others, such a waste of time SMH. This forum was to give advice not try to put people down. Good luck on your lonely journeys . I'm out!

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Obviously
I'm baffled by the interest in my life, it's not normal. It's actually sick after all this time this forum is still discussing me. I live in the real world not on this forum, big difference. Good luck in your own life!

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Tying up loose ends, this us not my place. May you all find the Lord and understand the true meaning of life and love the way He intended it to be . Not bitter hate filled thread after thread. Saddening and surprisingly disgusting. You have my pity

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
No One talks s**t about my WIFE, she's not a Plate, a fling a GF she's my WIFE. RESPECT THAT. My eyes arewide open now I'm Thank God

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
I will be banned by the MODS but at least I put it out there for newcomers what you people are about!

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Forensic profiler now. Moving up in the world I see. Still all alone?

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Take a pill. Get off her at the crack of dawn and face the real world head on bro

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forensic profiler now. Moving up in the world I see. Still all alone?
Well it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out it's a different person.

Also it's not believable that Amante would come off with so much hate when he's happily married and with a kid on the way. There would be no motivation to come back to a place like this that you evidently despise.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you only had a heart. And some oil to loosen yourself up.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Will the real Amante please stand up, please stand up......

Status
Not open for further replies.