Am i unattractive if I don't get approached...

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by n00bPimp
If you want to find out how good looking you are, post your pic on hotornot.com. But wait until you get like 500 votes to get a true statistical sample of what people think of you. Mines started with an 8.5 rating, it went up to a 9 with about 100 votes then it went down to a 7.8 with 500, so dont get your hopes up too quickly.
Someone put a picture of me up on hot or not a couple years back.

I sported a solid 5.1 rating, and my ego just has never recovered.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls dont apparoch. Unless drunk or they want something. Men have to do the apparoching. Get used to it and get approaching.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, it means nothing.

Was it a bad picture?
How many votes did you get?

A lot of people say my brother looks better than me, but when we get on hot or not, my rating hovers waay above his. Maybe I just take better pics :confused:

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok a few things i need to say...

I think i might've given the impression i'm really really good lucking...if anything i'm average...not above average or below average.

Also i ask why women don't approach me as i hear alot of guys in here saying UG's and Fat girls approach them....but i don't even get that.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Malachi
UG's and Fat girls approach them....but i don't even get that.
Hmm.. poor you. No UG's and Fat Birds. What ever shall you do?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SAYNO
I hate to bust some bubbles, but if you are good looking girls will normally approach
bullsh1t.
thats just not the way it is, especially in the UK malachi, you just make the effort to approach and it will happen, easy.
as long as your not hideous this will get you some *****, its just a numbers game, so dont worry

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop worrying about what you look like....it will only bring you down.

Hit up the gym. Do some push-ups / sit-ups, go running.....

Get the temple looking good and the chicks will flock...

Girls love abs....probably more than anything else. Start there.

Go by better clothes, some cologne, or some jewelry like a nice watch....Something Anything...

Just stop focusing on the negetive and build on the positive...

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not TOO concerned, Just to me it seem's odd how i never get approached by girls....

I do currently have a girl stalking me i talked about on here once...she would phone me (got my number from my brother) like 10 times a day in which i blocked her number..

Then my bro gave her my email address and so she emailed me and bothered me for like 8 months...even though i was cruel as can be she never leaves me go.

here's a pic of her on her myspace.com profile....this will make ya laugh now guys ahah

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=47968427

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john_1234
girls aren't generally bold enough to approach guys regardless of how good-looking the guy is

Bullshìt, I've been approached by dozens of women and I'm not even that goodlooking.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Adone
Bullshìt, I've been approached by dozens of women and I'm not even that goodlooking.
So what's your secret?, do you put socks down your pants?...only jking.

Maybe it's cause your more relaxed and not trying too much?..i really don't know.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Even though I agree men should do the approaching and never wait, I'm with Sanyo & Adone on this one.

I've had many attractive women approach me. It doesn't happen every time I go out, but it happens. Mostly it's just to initiate rapport and get thier number out, but I've had a few cases of HB8's and up just ask straight up for sex (which materialized). And like Adonis said, I'm not even that great looking. Just an average guy.

I think it has a lot to do with the vibe you give off, though I can't really describe it. All I know is that it doesn't take words or exceptional looks, and in all of these cases I was just kicking back, nursing a beer and soaking in the entertainment. I wasn't on the prowl. I wasn't trying to get eye contact. None of that sh-t.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people wanted to see a pic of me...there is a pic of me on my profile on myspace.com

it's the main pic and only pic on my profile....it was taken when i was in a bar last saturday night

www.myspace.com/malachi22

SonOfTheMostHigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Malachi
Some people wanted to see a pic of me...there is a pic of me on my profile on myspace.com

it's the main pic and only pic on my profile....it was taken when i was in a bar last saturday night

www.myspace.com/malachi22
You look pretty normal (but the pic is dark as ****, get a better one!). Are you really 5"4? That could be why girls don't approach maybe?? Dunno if you go through dating profiles all women want men usually equal to their height or taller, that could explain why you dont get approached but even then hmmm...

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do you guys that get approached actually get asked out by random girls or do they just smile at you and start random conversations?

I've gotten smiles and random conversations but no girl has ever flat out said to me "let's go on a date" or anything like that.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by L777
bullsh1t.
thats just not the way it is, especially in the UK malachi, you just make the effort to approach and it will happen, easy.
as long as your not hideous this will get you some *****, its just a numbers game, so dont worry

Ok, fair enough!

I'm married, so I don't have to worry about it! :up:

But, every girl (women) that I ever really had a relationship with approached me.

That includes women that I have worked with. Quite a few told me that I was handsome!

I have been told im good looking from lots of different women (esp when I was in my twenties) you'd be surprised at the number of propositions!!!!!!!!

Now that im older and have gained a little weight I don't get as many stares like I use to. :(

I'm just speaking from my own experience....

Sayno

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SonOfTheMostHigh
You look pretty normal (but the pic is dark as ****, get a better one!). Are you really 5"4? That could be why girls don't approach maybe?? Dunno if you go through dating profiles all women want men usually equal to their height or taller, that could explain why you dont get approached but even then hmmm...

Yeah i'll get a better pic tonight or later on....

I'm going out tonight...and if i can nail this fear of approach...then i can play the rejection game.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silverback82
do you guys that get approached actually get asked out by random girls or do they just smile at you and start random conversations?

I've gotten smiles and random conversations but no girl has ever flat out said to me "let's go on a date" or anything like that.
For me it has been a little of both, but the majority is just to start rapport. Sometimes they just make it plainly obvious they want me to lead after they approach with a simple "hi". One approached and simply asked my name, but she had this very seductive look on. Head down, eyes up, little evil grin, check out my cleavage kind of sexy look. "What's your name?"

In other cases I've had one just walk right up, put her arms around my waist and start talking to me about karma and all that new age babble crap. How she thinks we were meant to be together. Whatever. Seemed a little canned to me.

Sometimes it comes on the phone. I've gotten a few calls from women I've never met who wanted to meet.

A few prom offers (lol). One chick proposed to me after dating for a month (f-cking scarey). And like I said earlier, a few of those rare "Let's f-ck" approaches.

It doesn't happen very often. It's not like I get this sh-t every time I go out (I wish!). It's hot and cold. Sometimes I get nothing, as if I'm a lepor. Sometimes it's just "on". Honestly, I'm still a little confused over it. I'm still trying to figure it all out myself. But a lot of women are definately far more aggressive then they tend to let on.

But I don't think it's a good idea for guys to wait around for this stuff to happen to them.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by El MonoLoco
Girls love abs....probably more than anything else. Start there.
This is possibly the best piece of advice anyone can give.

I've seen guys who are, otherwise, normal/average as hell get women flocking around them by having defined abs.

Unfortunately, it's probably the hardest part of your body to build if you're carrying around extra weight in the midsection.

Guys with it, though, get broads flocking to them.

mrswabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a man!
It's your job to approach!

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheat_LBJ
This is possibly the best piece of advice anyone can give.

I've seen guys who are, otherwise, normal/average as hell get women flocking around them by having defined abs.

Unfortunately, it's probably the hardest part of your body to build if you're carrying around extra weight in the midsection.

Guys with it, though, get broads flocking to them.
just about every poll I've seen done asking "what is the sexiest male body part" the most votes got to the butt and shoulders

abs are only visible when your shirt is off

shoulders and butt are visible no matter what you are wearing