Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I the problem or do women have no sense of humor?

mr. kennedy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually get 6s or 7s as matches on Tinder. Recently, I got 2 matches in the 8.5 - 9 range.

Here is an interaction with one of them (context: I always get complimented on my blue eyes and this chick had amazing eyes):

Me: It's rare I see someone with eyes as nice as mine
Her: Lol...wow
Me: We should grab a drink sometime and talk about things other than eyes

She deletes me. After 2 messages.

Girl # 2 lives in a small town with 50,000 people.

Me: How is life in the village?
Her: I don't live in a village. We are super developed now.
Me: Going from riding horses to driving cars as means of transportation doesn't make your village super developed.

Am I going too far or are these chicks just boring?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goes to show that all they want on tinder is skinny little dudes telling them how pretty and cool theu are, while they should be working out.

Its tinder bro....who really gives a crap....

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr. kennedy said:

Good opener, but all she did was say: "lol...wow", and you asked her out. Too easy for her. Let her at least engage first. If she doesn't right away, wait, she'll wonder why you're not responding, then if she doesn't hit you back, give it a few days and try again.

Me: Going from riding horses to driving cars as means of transportation doesn't make your village super developed.

Good opener. Good response by her. But your last line seemed a little too "try hard". You were trying to tease her about something that wasn't really tease worthy. She engaged at least, next time change it up. Biggest problem with C&F is forcing it. Keep it cool, and keep it in doses.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The neg is dead (and may have never been that great an idea to begin with).

Generally speaking the target of your humour should be a third party - you want to frame the jokes so that you're both on the same team.

Or to put it another way, the enemy of my enemy is my friend... with benefits.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
mr. kennedy said:
I usually get 6s or 7s as matches on Tinder. Recently, I got 2 matches in the 8.5 - 9 range.

Bro I know nothing about online game but the first sentence seems like your ego is as high as a kite. Next sentence says "we should get together and talk about how we can have sex".

Again bro you are assuming in the first sentence and then getting defensive in the third. You are not online to be right, you are online to try connect with a few and see where it goes.

Being sincere with girls has always worked for me. :wave:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr. kennedy said:

Here is an interaction with one of them (context: I always get complimented on my blue eyes and this chick had amazing eyes):

Am I going too far or are these chicks just boring?

hahahahhahahahha LMAO! the thing about the horses etc, so funy.

Anyway, you should not use ****y and funy neither negs with her until you've met her in person a couple of times. Why not? because there are many girls that are not gonna find what you say funy, and it is even worse online.
Just have a normal conversation man, exchange a few messages and then ask her out. This is the normal way. If she likes your pictures AND has a normal conversation with you AND is willing to meet, she will. If any of the previous fails, she will not want to hang out with you.

I tease girls a lot etc, but I've also realised that there are many women that if they don't know me for a while they will not find my teasing funy, so keep it for later.

You dont have to be ****y and funy all the time, with every girl. What you need is, as I said above:
a) Girl that likes you physically.
b) Girl single and receptive to you.
c) Have a normal conversation and escalate.

YOU NEED A + B + C. If any is missing, you wont have chance.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr. kennedy said:
I was told ****y + funny is the golden ticket.

not really. It depends, so after a few misunderstandings, some testing and experience etc, I concluded that you need:

a) Girl that likes you physically.
b) Girl single and receptive..
c) Have a normal conversation and escalate.

YOU NEED A + B + C. If any is missing, you wont have chance.

Just because you're ****y and funy does not mean you're gonna make her wet for you, what a stupid idea. I think it is just better to be C&F than a nice guy, but even the nice guys score when A +B + C are met.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr. kennedy said:
I was told ****y + funny is the golden ticket.
****y + Funny is one of the golden tickets. It just has to be implemented right.

Plus, it's a whole lot tougher online cause the tone of joking can't be heard. So, some stuff you say might be literally taken, you d1ckhead.

See, now if we were in person, by the way I would've said d1ckhead, you would've known I was joking. But the way you read it sounds like an insult.

Nevertheless, I got three tips for you on your online conquests.

1.Don't tryhard
-Your first opener was good, short, funny, and interesting. But you bit about the horses and cars? Bad. It seems like you were stretching that one. If your joke can't fit in one short sentence, chances are its not funny.

2.Don't ask out immediately
-A girl deleted you after you asked them out. Which was way to early. You have zero to no rapport with these women. It's essentially walking up to a random chick and saying "First time I seen a girl wear that skirt right, let's goto dinner". You imagine the response you'd get then

3.Online Game Sucks
- You'll never be able to pickup girls as effectively in rl online. Make sure you don't use online game as main source of poon income. It should always be a backup.