Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am i the only one who hates sexually agressive women?

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean for christ sakes sometimes i just dont want too, i have a few women on my hook and some are just down right agreessive sexually and im completley turned off by that, i have to say no like 5 times and get an attitude and tell them to leave me alone in bed.

who here like's women who are sexually agressive?

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW i do get laid alot, so its not like im gay or have tendancies, just those issues bother me to no end

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's sexy and confident for a woman to go after a guy that she wants. She doesn't have to be over the top but you can't complain when one lets you know certain things straight away.

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
its almost like i have to fight them off with a stick! to me its a huge turn off... when im pumpimg ass all day with a chick then go see another one later that night sex is last thing on my mind. then they get all defensive and what not

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, it really sucks when a chick rips your jeans off and starts sucking your c0ck without you having to lift a finger

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe my testosterone levels are low, ill have to get some bloodwork done and see what my ratios are.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes Paintballz, by all means, please get yourself checked out by ALL the medical and psychological professionals that you can make an appointment with.

Because I'm sure that there has to be "A PROBLEM" whenever a man doesn't want to have sex with a woman EVERY TIME the wind blows, or EVERY TIME it's offered to him...because as we all know:

Sex is THE MOST important thing in life at ALL times and in ALL circumstances. :rolleyes:

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow dude ...wish I had your problems ! ! ! :rockon:

It does not bother me unless I am not real attracted to her ..... bud light I found works well for that so ..... can't say I have had your problem ! !

:rockon:

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try taking extra zinc, with a good quality multivitamin. You'll earn a new nickname...Woody.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking extra zinc wont' necessarily fix any sex problems, and taking more than around 50mg a day is considered bad for you.

Besides, that doesn't sound like what he's talking about. And I kinda agree, it's nice when a girl is kinda coy about it...

Reaction score
Aggressiveness is a masculine trait - an aggressive masculine woman is ugly!

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Aggressiveness is a masculine trait - an aggressive masculine woman is ugly!
thank you

i feel queezy when they grab up on me and wont let me go. its pretty disturbing....

like this morning after the beer wore off we both woke up and she wanted sex, i was like hell no fattie. she would not let me go or get out of bed. finally i was like im outta here see you later!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
paintballz said:
thank you

i feel queezy when they grab up on me and wont let me go. its pretty disturbing....
You make it sound as if you were with a guy! :nervous:
paintballz said:
like this morning after the beer wore off we both woke up and she wanted sex, i was like hell no fattie. she would not let me go or get out of bed. finally i was like im outta here see you later!
Ohhh, you're just having chubby remorse. Maybe you shouldn't sarge when you're drunk.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
paintballz said:
tlike this morning after the beer wore off we both woke up and she wanted sex, i was like hell no fattie. she would not let me go or get out of bed. finally i was like im outta here see you later!
:crackup:

Well..(I found this extremely funny)...don't bed women you don't find attractive!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
STR8UP said:
Yea, it really sucks when a chick rips your jeans off and starts sucking your c0ck without you having to lift a finger
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

But yeah, some women DO get offended if you turn them down for sex...you get the, "You don't find me attractive" speech. Be careful when you get that...it usually comes from a woman who's been using sex to manipulate you and is in sudden shock that her main source of power in the relationship may not be as much of a "given" as previously thought.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
word

Last edited:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
paintballz said:
like this morning after the beer wore off we both woke up and she wanted sex, i was like hell no fattie.
Now that's a different problem altogether.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
paintballz said:
i mean for christ sakes sometimes i just dont want too, i have a few women on my hook and some are just down right agreessive sexually and im completley turned off by that, i have to say no like 5 times and get an attitude and tell them to leave me alone in bed.

who here like's women who are sexually agressive?

if a man likes an aggressive woman, he is more on his feminine side. (Cuz only females are suppose to like and be attracted to aggressiveness). If a woman is aggressive, she is a man! :eek:

I hate it when a woman is aggressive, makes me wanna bash her up.:box:
i LIKE it when a woman is shy.:whistle:

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To the Op, Sounds like the women you are messing with need a real man.

Their aggression is bringing out your feminine side...................... and submissive side and you feel uncomfortable about it. Your confused!!

Pleeeeezzze. I cringed when I read your post. Whats this world coming to.

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
logic1 said:
To the Op, Sounds like the women you are messing with need a real man.

Their aggression is bringing out your feminine side...................... and submissive side and you feel uncomfortable about it. Your confused!!

Pleeeeezzze. I cringed when I read your post. Whats this world coming to.
believe me bro im agressive, howver i fo have to reavaluate how i behave around these types of women.

FLame or not im taking all your replies seriously fella's.... everyday i learn new things about women and myself.