Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I taking the right course of action?

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, Guys...

Here what I got, hopefully you guys can bring me insight.

So, Ive known this chick for about 10 years. met her through friends. i thought she was hot but never really pursued until now.

So just recently this girl, we'll call her M just broke up with her live in bf. about 2 months ago. a really bad break up according to her. We've been chatting and texting for about 2 months now. I asked her out to come watch the McGregor/Mayweather fight with a bunch of my friends and she fully enjoyed herself. we both had a few drinks, well not a few more like a bunch of drinks during the fight and right after when the fight was done, she told me to take her home. which I did and she asked me to come hang out at her place. Of course I said Yes.

One thing lead to another, we started making out and all. getting pretty heavy, was about to to take of her underwear then I asked if she had a condom (i didnt bring mine) she said no. I decided not to have sex well becasue I wasnt really confident in my pull out game. So I kissed her good night and left.

fast forward a week later, there was this nerd expo that just happened this weekend and she told me that she would be attending all 4 days of the expo. Ive alwasy wanted to check one these expos out so I decided to buy a ticket for sunday. Now this is where I was kind of up in the air about things. A male friend of mine, caught wind that I will be going to the expo and he is also a mega nerd for Star Trek and other Sci fi shows asked me if he could come. I said "yes" since he is a good dude that Ive known for years.

Anyway, we all meet up and I introdue the two both M and my male buddy, we'll call him Q. They hit it off together talking about all different kind of sci fi shows and actors and meeting people from the panel. I found it cool that these two can relate to each other.

so, we decided to walk around the expo, I see them two talking alot walking around. i decided to just walk off by myself. (reason being to see if they would look for me and sometimes I just want to be by myelf exploring something I have seen before) they come looking for me. they both did asking why i took off.

So we all leave the expo, grab some dinner and I dropped them off. but while I dropped my buddy off he asked for her FB profile and they both add each other. which is fine, sci fi fans tend to stick with each other.

So, im kind of disappointed that she didnt really pay to much attention to me during the expo, especially after meeting my friend (who has said that heis on a break with his current GF) .

I decided to go NC for the week, to see if her interest level is still there. It would be fun to date this chick but I'm not sure a long term relationship is in the cards with her.

Do you think going NC would help gauge her interest level? And yes I still want to bang this chick

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your d!ck was resting comfortably on her cl!t, then you pull back suddenly concerned about a condom. Let me be frank, in situations like this, you dont really think stuff through logically. She wanted it then, in the moment, she didn't seem too concerned about a condom based on your post. If you believe your pullout game is weak, you should work on it precisely because you never know when situations like this may come up. And even if you blow a load early, just tell the chick you aren't finished with her yet...you had to get the first one out of the way...blow it on her tits or something.

I'm seeing friendzone written all over you.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
win some and lose some i guess.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, Guys...

Here what I got, hopefully you guys can bring me insight.

So, Ive known this chick for about 10 years. met her through friends. i thought she was hot but never really pursued until now.

So just recently this girl, we'll call her M just broke up with her live in bf. about 2 months ago. a really bad break up according to her. We've been chatting and texting for about 2 months now. I asked her out to come watch the McGregor/Mayweather fight with a bunch of my friends and she fully enjoyed herself. we both had a few drinks, well not a few more like a bunch of drinks during the fight and right after when the fight was done, she told me to take her home. which I did and she asked me to come hang out at her place. Of course I said Yes.

One thing lead to another, we started making out and all. getting pretty heavy, was about to to take of her underwear then I asked if she had a condom (i didnt bring mine) she said no. I decided not to have sex well becasue I wasnt really confident in my pull out game. So I kissed her good night and left.

fast forward a week later, there was this nerd expo that just happened this weekend and she told me that she would be attending all 4 days of the expo. Ive alwasy wanted to check one these expos out so I decided to buy a ticket for sunday. Now this is where I was kind of up in the air about things. A male friend of mine, caught wind that I will be going to the expo and he is also a mega nerd for Star Trek and other Sci fi shows asked me if he could come. I said "yes" since he is a good dude that Ive known for years.

Anyway, we all meet up and I introdue the two both M and my male buddy, we'll call him Q. They hit it off together talking about all different kind of sci fi shows and actors and meeting people from the panel. I found it cool that these two can relate to each other.

so, we decided to walk around the expo, I see them two talking alot walking around. i decided to just walk off by myself. (reason being to see if they would look for me and sometimes I just want to be by myelf exploring something I have seen before) they come looking for me. they both did asking why i took off.

So we all leave the expo, grab some dinner and I dropped them off. but while I dropped my buddy off he asked for her FB profile and they both add each other. which is fine, sci fi fans tend to stick with each other.

So, im kind of disappointed that she didnt really pay to much attention to me during the expo, especially after meeting my friend (who has said that heis on a break with his current GF) .

I decided to go NC for the week, to see if her interest level is still there. It would be fun to date this chick but I'm not sure a long term relationship is in the cards with her.

Do you think going NC would help gauge her interest level? And yes I still want to bang this chick
Never bring a 3rd wheel on a date. When you brought "q" you were telling her you didn't see it as a date. That is why the first 10 dates you don't do group activities. You can't gauge interest level in you especially when you wonder off leaving the two of them together.

Here is the message she received from your actions. : he brought a friend and then left the two of us alone. He must be trying to set the two of us up.

You acccidently friend zoned yourself