Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

am i supose to feel?

the pain

Don Juan
Reaction score
My x is in the same university that I go to...

I see her a lot, I never talk to her, but she seem to be looking at me, and the way she acts seems: “she’s trying to make me jealous that she's no longer with me, when she's talking on the phone (cell phone) she's always laughing...... she looks at me directly in the eyes then move her eyes away”....is she trying to do something what do you think I should do?

Vincent Freeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have but one advice: IGNORE HER! Worst thing you can do to someone is show them you don't care. If you walk by her say what's up and keep on walking. Shows your cool and you don't give.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks do this all the time. Not only do they want you to see them as happy without you, but they also subconsciously want you not to be happy.

What should you do? you shouldn't have a problem with her doing whatever the heck she's doing, in the first place. As long as you're paying attention to what she's doing/saying, you're playing her game.

Honestly... ignore her, you know better.

-Bill

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the pain
My x is in the same university that I go to...

I see her a lot, I never talk to her, but she seem to be looking at me, and the way she acts seems: “she’s trying to make me jealous that she's no longer with me, when she's talking on the phone (cell phone) she's always laughing...... she looks at me directly in the eyes then move her eyes away”....is she trying to do something what do you think I should do?
ignoring is a powerfull tool ... learn how to use it.

Hoppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not giving us enough information to really help you.

Why do you care what she's doing?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having trouble figuring out exactly what you're looking to accomplish here? Do you still have feelings for this girl and want to get back together but dont' know how? Do you want to find a good way of telling here that you just want to be friends to clear the air? From your words I just can't tell what you're looking to acheive.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand the point of this post. So you and your exGF don't talk ... and...?

Is there a question here?