Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I short?

mecca411

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a black male, 5'10.5" tall and 185lbs athletic build. My new girl is white, 5'5" gymnast build. The other day I was with her at her parents place and her mom asked me how tall I was and mentioned that she didn't think the girl looked so tall compared to me. Anyway, I was kind of surprised when my girl said "he's short". Her mom didn't think so, but she said " I find him short". I guess it's probably because her last two serious boyfriends were both skinny guys over 6', but man....it really bugs me. Don't know why. Maybe I'm just vain. I know she's into me and don't know why it bugs me or if it even matters. What do you think? Is it an issue?

M.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5'0 IS short :p

im 6'0 like you and almost everyone think I'm tall
and you know it yourself, we can see most people's top of the head :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, get over it. Watcha gonna do, will yourself to grow? :rolleyes: Work on being a better person in other ways - work out more, study more, etc.

mecca411

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL....yeah I guess that's true. Can't do anything about that. Just not happy with the idea of my girl thinking I'm short. Didn't think that 5'10.5" was short.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'10.5"? Why not just say 5'10" or 5'11"? The only times that halfs count are when you're 12 and a half years old, or 4 foot 3" and a half.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mecca411
LOL....yeah I guess that's true. Can't do anything about that. Just not happy with the idea of my girl thinking I'm short. Didn't think that 5'10.5" was short.

Look man - your bytch is built "like a gynmast", which is probably a nice eupemism for rather stocky and perhaps a bit meaty. Just call her out on it - she's a chunky-ass ho'. If she can step on your fragile ego by calling you short to your face, the bytch can take a knock on her ever-expanding dress size. Then again, calling a chick chunky is a surefire way to get into a huge fight - maybe you shouldn't.

pimp in training

Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a simple equation for this:

if guys height >= (girls height + heels)

then your good to go and dont worry about it...if not, this really bothers girls for some reason....:confused:

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it an issue?

It is not an issue but you do have issues if this really bothers you that much.

I don't understand the problem. This girl is with you so I don't think your height bothers her. She just thinks your a little short compared to other guys.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a black male, 5'10.5" tall and 185lbs athletic build. My new girl is white, 5'5" gymnast build. The other day I was with her at her parents place and her mom asked me how tall I was and mentioned that she didn't think the girl looked so tall compared to me. Anyway, I was kind of surprised when my girl said "he's short". Her mom didn't think so, but she said " I find him short". I guess it's probably because her last two serious boyfriends were both skinny guys over 6', but man....it really bugs me. Don't know why. Maybe I'm just vain. I know she's into me and don't know why it bugs me or if it even matters. What do you think? Is it an issue?

M.
Massive Fail. 5'10 is short like Microsoft is poor.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this another of those wind up posts? There has been a spate of these, surely someones having a joke.

I'm only 5 10, am I short?

I'm worried, my pen1s is 9" and it hurts my girlfriend.

My girlfriend is a supermodel who loves anal and always gets her twin sister to come round to join in, what should I do?

If this isn't a wind up then there is something wrong with you, your self image.

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC post. please reevaluate yourself. and for the record, I'm 5'6" and i know i'm short. fvck i deal with it and let me confidence show me as 6'6"

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5 foot 6 to
and I have to say...I dont buy this bull****

you think ur short at 5 10.

this post is either a joke
you have been living under a mountain
or you are massive AFC.

like the guy 2 posts up said...I am short but I am as confident as Shaq Diesel in the NBA finals!

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOLZ SHE DATED YAO MING BEFORE YOU PWNED!!! HAHAHA!!

*Cough cough choke*

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, lol your height should be a the bottom of the list of concerns. It sounds like a girl whining about being too fat.

Originally posted by Hollowpoint
LOLZ SHE DATED YAO MING BEFORE YOU PWNED!!! HAHAHA!!

*Cough cough choke*
Eh? :confused:

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the real issue here is with her. It is a really rude b*tchy thing for a girl to say "you are short compaired to my other boyfriends."

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheiradawg
I think the real issue here is with her. It is a really rude b*tchy thing for a girl to say "you are short compaired to my other boyfriends."
This is very true. It would of been interesting if he had asked out right if she was comparing him to her ex-boyfriends and if she was, why.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell Her you find her to be a little less attractive than some of the other girls uve dated

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
Tell Her you find her to be a little less attractive than some of the other girls uve dated
Highly immature.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mecca,

Have you noticed her girl friends giving you a funny look lately. She's probably been talking to them about your performance in bed, you know, as girls do.

But don't get paranoid about it or anything.