Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I overanalyzing this?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
What's up all, first time posting here, but have been lurking for the past year and a half(something like that). I've gone through the bible, etc. 26 yrs old by the way.

Anyway, my question is this: I met this 24 yr old girl at a club I frequent a lot. We hooked up last Friday night, hung out 3 times since, and have spoken everyday. Everything seemed to be rolling good till this past Wed. Now this is where I'm a bit thrown off....we hung out Wed. night, and at the end of the night when I was getting ready to leave, I told her to "call me". She replied and said "when do you want me to call you, next week?" But she didn't say it in a sarcastic way. It made me think she wasn't interested. So I replied back to her and said "call me whenever you want", to which she said nothing. This has got me wondering and questioning if she's interested in me. I haven't spoken to her since Wed., she hasn't called me. I have doubts. But I don't know if I'm overanalyzing this, that's why I'd like some imput. Thanks

Last edited:

MRLEGEND

Banned
Reaction score
yeah your over analyzing it wednesday was was only 1.5 days away....

#1 if she is cute, don't think your the only cat messing with her, you've been hogging up the week let the other cat have a chance to come back...

#2 Don't try to wife the club girl; it may not be in her nature...but let her make the moves...don't smother

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men still call ... even in today's so-called liberated age. Women will say, "I'll call" but in reality, men should do the calling, just like men do the asking out. Expecting a woman to call is like expecting The Clippers to win the NBA championship. Not going to happen (though The Clips have improved).

You control the situation.

I wouldn't worry too much about the interaction ... but you should wait a few days and then call. Men call, women don't ... and I know I'll hear reports that are contrary to that. Exceptions, not the rule ... men call.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The gurus will tell you: "Of course, she's losing interest because you talk to her every freaking day, you are too available".

It's true, if you wait on a girl to call you, then you are a crazy person. They are not programmed to do this. Even if they want to fvck your brains out, no call.

Full-Court-Press all the time. If you want the ball you must fvcking go get it! They will not hand it to you.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grinder, great stuff, of course I like the basketball analogy, too.

Heard a stand-up comedian, this is classic: "In the old days, the man asked the woman out. Now that women are free and liberated and are more assertive ... men still do all the asking."

Never, ever, ever wait for a woman to call you.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
edger said:
What's up all, first time posting here, but have been lurking for the past year and a half(something like that). I've gone through the bible, etc. 26 yrs old by the way.

Anyway, my question is this: I met this 24 yr old girl at a club I frequent a lot. We hooked up last Friday night, hung out 3 times since, and have spoken everyday. Everything seemed to be rolling good till this past Wed. Now this is where I'm a bit thrown off....we hung out Wed. night, and at the end of the night when I was getting ready to leave, I told her to "call me". She replied and said "when do you want me to call you, next week?" But she didn't say it in a sarcastic way. It made me think she wasn't interested. So I replied back to her and said "call me whenever you want", to which she said nothing. This has got me wondering and questioning if she's interested in me. I haven't spoken to her since Wed., she hasn't called me. I have doubts. But I don't know if I'm overanalyzing this, that's why I'd like some imput. Thanks
"Call me"? Next time, go with, "I'll call you."

Don't give a woman control of your frame...because they won't respect it.

Westcoaster and Grinder pretty much covered it. But then...the fact that you're wondering whether she's interested says volumes about your self-confidence.

She's interested. If she's not, then it's because she doesn't know what she has, and you don't wanna waste your time with girls like that anyway when you have so many other opportunities.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering from this thread -- perhaps because I'm old school -- but where did men today ever get the idea that women call first or call to set up dates?

Man, the AFCing of society continues. Women calling first wasn't even in my vocabulary growing up, and it's still not to be honest. Young men out there are being robbed of their manhood by our stupid society.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey edger, when you start a thread, follow up. So I respond to WestCoaster on this one.

Probably, Rollo could respond better, but I think their remains this male fantasy that somehow some guys think they will be or do something so great that chicks will throw themselves at them, chase them. Of course the media (tag commercial, for example) plays a role, but our very own "gurus" have tapped this heady keg of froth for their own monetary benefit. Just be ****y + Funny, yet remarkably distant and uninterested, and certainly not a needy wuss and you'll have to smack them away like so many Mosquitoes. OK, I DO think David D's stuff is good, but, gotta admit, need to balance it all with the crushing reality that chicks don't throw themselves at anyone and although they may call, to them, it feels like putting the left shoe on the right foot.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When girls call me I get supremely annoyed. It's a f#ckin nuisance. I have a phone to conduct business, not to be pestered by dumb b#tches. I can't even remember the last time I picked up the phone to call a girl. Don't you have better sh#t to do? What the f#ck are you complaining about?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, not much to tap into that hasn't already been said. However, I will say that while she does have interest, your hanging out with her waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much too soon!!! You met at the club last Friday, and you've already hung out 3x since then!! While there's no set rule in stone for how often you can see a girl, its best to ease your way into a new situation, rather than put all your eggs in the basket and dive in. Seeing the girl only 1-2x a week early on serves many purposes:

-elevates her interest in you, cuz she'll miss you
-makes her wonder who you spend the rest of your time with
-makes her more eager and willing to please when she does see you
-creates mystery, attraction and intrigue

So while things are great and dandy right now, your on the highway, in the fast lane and exiting on "Moving Too Fast Lane." If that's not bad enough, your letting her drive (asking her to call you, big no-no!!). Slow down, abide by the speed limits and get back in the driver's seat.

PS: This reeks of one-itis and remember never give the girl all the power.....EVER! Your going to have to sux it up and call her if you expect to see her again anytime soon. She might call, but that's a big might.

PIMP

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask a chick to call you, you want to fvck her, you call her. She wants to feel as if you are making an effort.

Right now I am doing the email thing. I find it easier to get a hold of a woman instead of trying to call her up and catch her when she is not buzy. Plus when I talk to a woman on the phone I get bored really fast.

I used the two email method. First I pick two days and I ask her to choose the date which is more convienent for her. When she emails me back with the date, I then email her and tell her either meet me somewhere or I will come over and pick her up and then write the event so she will know what to expect. This way I don't need to chase a woman around and talk on the phone like another chick (I do that during the date).I doubt I can be able to get away with this in LTR situation but hey I am not looking for an LTR :D

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drZaius09 said:
When girls call me I get supremely annoyed. It's a f#ckin nuisance. I have a phone to conduct business, not to be pestered by dumb b#tches. I can't even remember the last time I picked up the phone to call a girl. Don't you have better sh#t to do? What the f#ck are you complaining about?
Ugh. Your attitude makes ME supremely annoyed. Why bother going out with girls at all... why not just get a frickin' fvck doll?

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
Why bother going out with girls at all...
Hey, good point.

But I understand where you're coming from, you're one of those unfortunate guys without any better sh#t to do. Don't worry, things will pick up soon.

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
Just wondering from this thread -- perhaps because I'm old school -- but where did men today ever get the idea that women call first or call to set up dates?

Man, the AFCing of society continues. Women calling first wasn't even in my vocabulary growing up, and it's still not to be honest. Young men out there are being robbed of their manhood by our stupid society.

i have to remember this thing :)

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

***UPDATE***

Apologize for the late update. So this is where I'm at.....she called me on Friday to ask me if I was going to the club, cause I told her the night we hung out that I might go. I didn't end up going cause I was feeling sick...anyway we made plans and hung out this past Saturday. But it's kicked..it's down the tubes. She came over to my place on Saturday and we rented a movie. By the way, since I've been hanging out with this girl, i've been ****y and funny to the core. I've also been serious with her too, mixed it up quite a bit. Did everything right, everything that's preached here. Anyway, that night, I tried initiating sexual contact as I have before with her, but this past Saturday night for some reason, she was acting like a cold fish. She didn't refuse any of my advances, but I can tell she wasn't into it and wasn't feeling me sexually. I called her on how she was acting "non-interested" in getting sexually intimate, but she kept denying it and making excuses. I later found out the next morning I was right, as I FINALLY plied the truth out of her after proving my point and making her look retarted(by the way, she slept over cause it was too late and she didn't want to take the train back, and I sure as fvck wasn't going to take her ass home and waste my time and gas on her). So, she finally admitted she didn't want to be sexually intimate that night. I'll probably be flamed for having such a conversation with her, but I did, I didn't give a fvck. I'm upfront and to the point, don't have time to beat around the bush and play guessing games and waste my time with dumb b*itches. I could've easily fvcked her if I wanted, but I said fvck it, I don't give a fvck. This chick is the type of chick who will still fvck you even if she doesn't want to. Maybe I would've fvcked her regardless of her interest in me if I was more attracted to her, but I wasn't. Anyway, I dropped her off the next day at the train station 10 minutes from me, and haven't spoken to her since.

By the way, I could've fvcked her the first night I chilled with her, only problem was that she shares her apartment with 4 of her sisters and also shares a room with one of them. While I never actually had intercourse with her, I did get to bust my load on her the 3rd night of hanging out. I could've actually busted my load the 2nd night, only thing was, we went to a concert together and had no time to hang out afterwards because we both had work the next day.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drZaius09 said:
Hey, good point.

But I understand where you're coming from, you're one of those unfortunate guys without any better sh#t to do. Don't worry, things will pick up soon.
LOL... so says the guy who has 1300 posts on this board.

What a stud.

Grow up, this isn't the 1950's. Women are people too.

This board is so full of bitter, angry men it makes me want to cry... oh, but real men don't cry. They hold it in and then go get drunk and fight, right?

:rolleyes:

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
LOL... so says the guy who has 1300 posts on this board.
You should pay better attention. It took over four years to compile those posts. And yet you have almost 400 in only 4 months. Maybe you should do the math before making a pitiful attempt to flame me. pwn3d.

This board is so full of bitter, angry men it makes me want to cry...
And all that bitterness and anger derives from one thing-- women. Women and their phone calls, lack of phone calls, or whatever bullsh#t you happen to be b#tching about in any given thread. So before you get all worked up over my response, just think about that.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind calling chicks the first couple of times after getting their numbers, but I believe there's a point where the line has to be drawn in the sand and the woman must start doing her part to.

I've had a good portion of women over the years call me first after exchanging numbers. In my situations, I'll take the first step in calling the first few times, but then it usually becomes an equal thing, we're both calling each other equally, one isn't calling more than the other. I think when it's equal calling, it serves as assurance that she's digging you and helps you better understand where you stand with her.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
***UPDATE***

Anyway, that night, I tried initiating sexual contact as I have before with her, but this past Saturday night for some reason, she was acting like a cold fish. She didn't refuse any of my advances, but I can tell she wasn't into it and wasn't feeling me sexually. I called her on how she was acting "non-interested" in getting sexually intimate, but she kept denying it and making excuses. I later found out the next morning I was right, as I FINALLY plied the truth out of her after proving my point and making her look retarted(by the way, she slept over cause it was too late and she didn't want to take the train back, and I sure as fvck wasn't going to take her ass home and waste my time and gas on her). So, she finally admitted she didn't want to be sexually intimate that night.
I have not read your post completely, its so messy. Sort the points out please. But my stand.

1) She stayed over your place and no sex? It’s a big hint from her for any sexual advancement. If she doesn't want to be Fvcked, most prob she will leave your place no matter what.

2) Its your sexual advancement skill that's lacking.. And you should learn from it. Not sulk.

3) Holding a conversation with a girl about her sexual interest? Nah. Girls don't want to be labelled as slvts.

4) Some girls will show minimal interest in your home and protrait LMR when you do your sexual advancement. Example she will say "I'm tired, I don't want to have S**." But in her heart she still wants it. Strange but true. But its how you deal with the situation. Never force it. Coz It seldom works and it is labelled as "Rape" in some cases.

Good luck. Personally no offence. Change your views and learn from mistakes.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjVelvet said:
I have not read your post completely, its so messy. Sort the points out please. But my stand.

1) She stayed over your place and no sex? It’s a big hint from her for any sexual advancement. If she doesn't want to be Fvcked, most prob she will leave your place no matter what.

2) Its your sexual advancement skill that's lacking.. And you should learn from it. Not sulk.

3) Holding a conversation with a girl about her sexual interest? Nah. Girls don't want to be labelled as slvts.

4) Some girls will show minimal interest in your home and protrait LMR when you do your sexual advancement. Example she will say "I'm tired, I don't want to have S**." But in her heart she still wants it. Strange but true. But its how you deal with the situation. Never force it. Coz It seldom works and it is labelled as "Rape" in some cases.

Good luck. Personally no offence. Change your views and learn from mistakes.
What I was basically saying was that she came over to my place and gave me the impression that she didn't want to get sexually intimate. This isn't the first time I've ever gotten sexually intimate with her. The next day I found out that I was right after FINALLY squeezing the truth out of her. She was so reluctant to give me the truth, the truth that she didn't want to get sexually intimate that night. The point here is that I had known this girl for a week already and this was my fourth time hanging out with her. I already busted my load on her once in my jeep by the third night(no sexual intercourse though because we were in a hurry). I could've nailed her the first and second nights if she had more privacy at her place, because she shares her room with her sister. But by the fourth night, she should've wanted to have sex already. Make sense?

My sexual advancement skill is lacking? How do you figure that? I started by flirting, then making out with her, which will lead to me getting on top of her, but as soon as I got on top going for the "dry sex", she had her legs closed as if she wasn't into it, she wasn't opening them. And that's when I first mentioned to her that it seemed she wasn't into it. But she insisted she was, so, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and started taking my clothes off...but she just stood there and wasn't taking her clothes off..so, that's when I mentioned to her a second time that it seemed she didn't want to do anything.

Last edited: