Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

am i out with this girl?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys.
picked up a girl in november last year. saw her not long after, went ok. saw her again, went ok.
went away for a while. saw her again after about a month. went really well (that was about 2 weeks ago) her IL was sky rocketing.
since then, i planned to see her a little less then a week later. i canceled because of a really bad day at work.
got a massive rash on my neck and a little under my ears (like a beard) i think it came from shaving (got a few pimples around my mouth area, probably for the same reason) so i canceled again. the rash is still here, and she hasn't replied to 2 of my sms's. i don't send many, (2-3 a week i spose) and she doesn't reply to many. but the last 2 i had been trying to set up a date.

first one said want to do something tomorrow?(today)[we previously made plans to do so] then one today said "i'm at work doing overtime, did you want to go out?" *they arnt the exact messages, just the jist*

i don't want to see her tonight cause of this rash.
which leads me to my next question, any tips on recovering from this?
it looks like old pimples, no heads on them. just red lumps. and HEAPS of them. i've been moisturising them (cause dead skin outlines them... i'm on roaccutane if your familiar with it)

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a club or any other place with poor lightning...she won't notice a thing! And try not to act like something is wrong with your face!

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that was my plan.. movies i thought would do it alright..
thanks for the tip.
hopefully the damn rash goes away soon. got a root last friday night (diff chick) sat night through till now, i've looked like a freak.. its really annoying me..
prob is... she aint bloddy replying to my messages. maybe no credit? maybe at work? not sure.

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would try some hydrocortisone lotion and stop with the other stuff before anything. Sounds like a possible bacterial infection. Need something to kill it like hydro.

Reaction score
Take her skiing and where a ski mask on the whole date and if she asks you why dom't you take your ski mask off, after you finished skiing, tell her that you are on your way to rob a bank! :)

Tepidypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
she aint bloddy replying to my messages. maybe no credit? maybe at work? not sure.
Dude,
Not to be rude but incessant messaging and/or phone calls just makes you look needy.

As for the rash? She's going to notice. If you’re insecure about it, she'll pick up on it.

Nutmeg

Don Juan
Reaction score
true, rashes and pimples are pretty hard not to notice.
Unless it's extremely severe (in which case you should go see a dermatologist) ignore it. If you don't worry about it, chances are she wont. If you get all insecure about it, you'll come across as an insecure pimply guy.

I know a guy who has severe acne scars, and is actually quite ugly - he makes jokes about what an incredibly attractive guy he is. What's more, he IS attractive because he knows how to laugh it off.

Dont keep msging, let her do the work now; and don't keep cancelling on her either.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tepidypoo
Dude,
Not to be rude but incessant messaging and/or phone calls just makes you look needy.

As for the rash? She's going to notice. If you’re insecure about it, she'll pick up on it.
i don't think i look needy, i haven't messaged or called her much.. maybe i do?
thanks for the tips guys. i'll look into this hyrdo whatever to kill this bacteria business.. and really, it's hard not to be insecure about it.. its virtually like a pimple beard.

however. if i have lost her (i don't think i have yet, i'll just need to talk to her good) i do know theres plenty more girls out there, and i still have one other losely on the line. we'll see what happens over the weekend, although i still want to hide with my pimple beard.

Reaction score
why not tell her the truth and tell her that it is an allergic reaction to some food you ate or something and that you want to wait to see her until it subsides and that you hope she understands the embarassing situation.

If you don't see her for a few weeks - she'll think you lost interest - just be honest about your condition - if she is a good person she'll understand.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you got razorburns or simular on your neck/throat or light redness from right before or after a pimple just use a consealer... Go to your local makeup and perfumestore and talk with someone working there... They'll find you a consealer with your skintone. Get one of those, apply on red areas and gently rub/fade it out so it looks natural.

Nutmeg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...I'm not sure if it would work, but would growing a real beard cover it up? just not shaving for a few days? Actually this is more curiosity than advice...as fas as advice goes I'd hafta agree with puero-rican on this one..

Reaction score
nutmeg - are you agreeing with my ski mask advice or the truth advice?:)

Halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes razor nicks get infected and will look like pimples for a few days. Try using aloe vera gel after shaving (I just use the stuff made for sunburns). It soothes the irritated skin and also has some germicidal properties that help prevent infection.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. so i made a date with this girl (neck recovered) and then had to reshedual. she says ok on the phone.
next minute i get an sms saying "i don't want to see you again" so i say how come? blah blah blah.
she says something about me making excuses and all that ****.
so i say, to be honest i had this neck rash **** (she prob doenst beleive again? i dunno) blah blah blah.
she says, if you want to see me again, you gotto see me before sunday (the agreed reschedualing) so she came up with saturday night.
right now, i am free sat night (normally go to a club and drink with my mates, but won't plan it till the day.)

she seemed ok in the sms's. but now i'm worried that maybe she's planning on wrecking my sat night (making me drive to her place (30-40 mins) then not being home or something.. as pay back..

the best thing i can come up with is set the date for like 5-6pm so if she does pull that ****, i can go back home and still go out with the boys.

any advice on how i can keep this girl? + how i can get back the power i once had.. her IL's were sky high when i last saw her about 3-4 weeks ago!

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do yourself a huge favour and never SMS ever again.

You will see a dramatic improvement in your game.

For one you won't get any bullshyt excuses that woman so easily spit out thru msgs- like you did this time.

Cheers,
felony.

My charm is a felony.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been ringing all girls as much as i can.. i rang first.. then she sms'd.. i don't like ringing so i sms'd again...
but yeah my success has improved since i've began ringing..

NEW PROBLEM THOUGH!!!

i got an sms off a mate which said "surprise going away party for xxxx at 7 on sat night" xxxxx is like in my best 5-6 mates. so i can't not go. i think i'm going to have to next this girl... we'll see what happens.

Reaction score
That is why i said be honest with her, instead of sounding nervous on the phone trying to avoid her - she sensed your hesitation and lies, albeit she still don't know why you were trying to avoid her. Honesty is the best policy - there was nothing to be ashamed of - it was only a neck rash!

Reaction score
tell her about your rash and that it reappeared and would like to see her when it subsides, tell her it is getting better but you would like to wait a week more so that she can see your true beauty without any blemishes. Just state you had an allergic reaction to something and doctor gave you cream to cure it. This way you can go to your buddies party and see her in a week Apologize and tell you were embarassed.