Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I missing something here? Pof vs Okc

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have the same exact profile and pictures up on both sites, but literally no one on pof responses to messages in comparison to okc.

It'll show that they've viewed me but nothing. My success on okc is better.

What gives?

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno, I signed up on POF some years ago and hated it, quit almost immediately

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like okc but they keep deleting my profiles! I have a good opener that I copy and paste, even tried altering it with every send hoping it won't trigger some kind of algorithm but it doesn't work. Who has time to send out a personal message to every person? :p

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean they keep deleting your profile ? OKC does ? Why ?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:
So I have the same exact profile and pictures up on both sites, but literally no one on pof responses to messages in comparison to okc.

It'll show that they've viewed me but nothing. My success on okc is better.

What gives?
Honestly it could be your area.

I use to have easier time on POF then OKC but I prefer OKC cause the quality of the average woman blows POF out the water. Sadly on OKC I get no response unless it's from bytches that live 2.5 hours away

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Honestly it could be your area.

I use to have easier time on POF then OKC but I prefer OKC cause the quality of the average woman blows POF out the water. Sadly on OKC I get no response unless it's from bytches that live 2.5 hours away

Same city as Solomon with the same results. Met literally dozens of girls off POF over the years with ease. Had a profile on OKC for maybe a year and met 1 girl, and she wasn't even that attractive. Boggles my mind.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've used both with success. Recently deleted POF as I felt it had become too stale.

OKC has some HOT girls in the south FL area, especially Miami. If you get high ratings on your profile, you will eventually get an email from OKC saying that your matches have been adjusted.

I've heard good things about Match as well. My ex's friend is active there, she was chosen to be one of the contestants on the Bachelor if that tells you anything.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys think this is a slow time of year for online?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF is terrible. I had a profile on there for one day and took it down.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if it's "slow" or not right now, online is super tough any time of year.

Some of the girls I've banged from POF or OKC have told me horror stories about how many messages they get. It's unreal.

Also if you have OKC, the A-list feature is very good. It's cheap, and it gives you some advantages.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondered, put profile back up after I broke a couple plates. In the summer I was getting views, emails, winks on match. Now it seems like tough sledding. Both times, same everything.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed it comes in waves. I've dropped POF and focus more on OKC the girls seem better quality, even if I've seen their profile on POF the OKC layout makes them "appear" better lol

But yeah, right now it's slow and I'm getting little to no messages

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sending out copy and pasted messages
Curious, why would you do that?
If you say something specific about their profile, wouldn't you get more serious consideration, thus improving your numbers?

Regarding POF, it worked ... a little, but I had much more success with Match. I think 3 out of 4 I messaged I would go out with. POF, I think they just get soooooo much attention with it being a free site.

Ultimately though, the best thing I ever did was give up on online dating.

SH

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
Several posters mention that interest comes in waves....certainly you might not have a response for a fortnight,then you get literally a dozen strikes....Why I wonder...Morphic paths?....some lemming like urges?...something your own bio rhythns put into the ether?

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno what it is. I'm hip deep in walruses on match. Every woman I see in real life has a ring on. I spammed six in the 7-8 range online. If that doesn't work, I'm on a break.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF= fatties, single moms, drug addicts and other trashy broads
OKC= liberal arts grads, stuck up, entitled....basically the cast of HBO's Girls

I'm sure it varies by area, but the OKC girls are of overall higher quality (of course that's not saying much). They can at least appreciate the fact that you can construct a coherent sentence.

Both sites are good for a few easy lays, but you'll always land higher quality women in the real world. You're much more likely to find defective goods online....attractive women already have an overabundance of suitors in the real world.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Lexington said:
Both sites are good for a few easy lays, but you'll always land higher quality women in the real world. You're much more likely to find defective goods online....women already have an overabundance of suitors in the real world.
Fixed it for ya!

U

user43770

Lexington said:
POF= fatties, single moms, drug addicts and other trashy broads
OKC= liberal arts grads, stuck up, entitled....basically the cast of HBO's Girls

I'm sure it varies by area, but the OKC girls are of overall higher quality (of course that's not saying much). They can at least appreciate the fact that you can construct a coherent sentence.

Both sites are good for a few easy lays, but you'll always land higher quality women in the real world. You're much more likely to find defective goods online....attractive women already have an overabundance of suitors in the real world.
This x100. OKC had much better quality (POF is whale city), but I found it to be a waste of time. I had a great C&F profile with good pics, but had to struggle to even close average ass broads.

I was suggested a cute girl I'd known for a long time and emailed her asking how many emails she gets on average. At least 10 a day, she said. The hotter chicks get many more, I'm sure.

You'll see better success grabbing your balls and cold-approaching any and everywhere you go.

Like my boy Mike32ct says, "You have to be a sniper with it." Select your targets wisely and you'll see success.

U

user43770

And from personal experience, I've had much better success cold-approaching. There's something different that happens in person with a female, when you can convey your confidence and dominance. I'd compare it to applying for a job online vs. applying in person. Which one do you think you're going to have a better success rate with?

I've applied to a lot of jobs online - never heard back. When I interview in person, I nail it and close it. The interviewer can see my personality. I may not have the best resume, but to know me is to love me.