am i messed up in the head?

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl about a year ago started dating but all i wanted was the sexual relationship so we broke up

she still came over as a booty call for about 3 months even though i knew i was hurting her and she still liked me and i didnt even care

i realize now i was a complete ****ing **** to her and i hurt her atleast 10 different times. i dont ever want this to happen again, but is this just who i am? what the hell is wrong with me?

why didnt i want to have a relationship with her? i have no ****ing idea, well yesi do. I thought i would be judged by dating her. I wanted to be accepted and i thought by dating her i wouldnt be. whats wrong with me?

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing your a guy. a man. you possess a sex drive. it normal. you want what every guy wants. you want to pass your DNA trough sexual reproduction.. we as men want to have sex as much as possible with as many partners as possible. A relationship is not very important to us, but for females it is very important because it this way she can insure her servival as by uitlizing your resorces. this explains why women are more care full and why they are attracted to social status and wealth. while you as a man cares much less about these issues, and much more inclined to have sex with as many differnt women as possible, and why we look almost exclusively at looks, rather than any thing else.

guitarslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you made a mistake, you hurt this chick and you feel bad about. Everyone makes mistakes, just make the decision if this something you want to do again or not, and stick with it, make it part of your values. Nothing wrong with not wanting to be an a**hole. As for thinking that you would be judged, don't make the mistake of thinking what people care about. Someone judges you for being a chick, or anything at all for that matter, fvck them. People are entitled to their opinion but all that really matters is that you make the choices you think are right, keep your integrity, don't sweat everyone else. You are not fvcked in the head, you are just the same as everyone else, but at least you recognise your behaviour may not have been good for you ar good for her, so you can change it.

Peace