Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am i in a relationship?

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't wanna really make a post like this, but to be honest i wanted to get another perspective on this.

I have been dating this girl for 1 and a half months nearly, stayed over her house a few times as she has done in mine and we go out on a date about once a week. Now when i first went out with her i made it clear that i don't get commited to easy, but for some reason i have a feeling she thinks we may be boyfriend and girlfriend. I would of thought we would have to have some kind of discussion about this, but she does ask me a lot of questions like where i am going, who with, is it a boy or girl, friend or not friend which makes me now think otherwise.

Now she is a nice girl, which is exactlly the reason why i don't wanna hurt her in the long run. I do like her a lot, but there is still something missing, so i do not want her to get the wrong idea and think that i am cheating or what not whilst i date other girls. I had a talk with a friend today and apparently she said that i am her boyfriend and that i just don't know it. She also said it is better to be trueful than kind and that i should have a talk about what the relationship is first and then just tell her how i feel and what i want and if it is not possible then just end it.

What do you guys think? and is it possible to see a girl for this amount of time regularly and not be in a relationship?

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Did it for 9 months before I got the ultimatum and moved on to my other plates. Kept it honest from the beginning though. The one thing that was annoying was that every time she started PMS'ing she would get all emotional, try to pressure me, and get herself ignored for a week or two. Outside of that, worked fine for me.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hm i see, this would make it a lot easier Young Juan if i had a month or two to think it over. I can understand what your saying as well mustfirstregister, but is there any need to for me to remind her that i can't commit too quickly or can i just go on and assume she remembers it from the first time i said it to her. Because this would be quite an awkward conversation and will change things, if i do have this all wrong.

FreD_BeaR

Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT BRING IT UP!

I was in the exact same situation, except it was starting to bother me. Because I told her I didnt want to rush into anything. Brought it up, and i failed. I had control of the frame and was acting a but distant to keep the attraction, but then she started acting more distant, and it made me want her more and turned me into an AFC.

If she wants to she will bring it up. Although I feel for me, I missed my opportunity to ask the girl out, i think it is up to the girl to progress things. The problem is, some girls (like the one I was dating) cannot take the initiative and are always waiting for you to make a move. So its a dangerous game. But in your case, dont bring it up.