Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I hot or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In one of my rare moments of insecurity, I came here looking for validation, and though I didn't get it, you guys did knock me out of my emo mood XD

I'm the first to tell you that looks don't matter, but you can't blame me for trying to find out whether they matter for me. Because let's be honest, hot guys have it easier.

Or maybe I was just trolling to make you guys feel bad. Who really knows? lol

Schmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're leaning more into the girl then she is into you, that is sooooooooo beta and AFC.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
having a hot prom date means ****

alot of girls go with their friends and it doesn't matter what you look like

as for you, you are average at best

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Which African country are you from, my friend?

Congratulations on your partner, she's very nice. And remember: that's all about confidence, looks don't matter at all (if you're looking for quality women, and not for shallow nameless wh*res) :up:

Hakuna matata! :rockon:

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from Cameroon, well, my parents are, anyway. I was born in Paris.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
something about hotness.

I have two best friends.

Now, I'm not bad looking.. dressed up I give myself a SOLID 7.5-8.5. Girls always classify me as cute or handsome. Everyonce in a while i get the fine or hot label.

when i am with my two best friends, and we go out, both of them get the first impressions over me. Considering they work out more than I do and we have two totally styles of dress (me casual, slacks, them baggy jeans, tee shirts, etc). And I'm happy for them, they are my boys.

However, It never fails, give me 20 mintues in a group with them. If there is one girl sitting at a table with three of us, 8 out of 10 times, she will take an interest in me moreso then them.

Reason being, as while at first she looked at them and saw hotness, she didn't just look at me as a dirt bag, however I have more personality then my two best friends combined. I am extremely sure of myself, I don't play childish games with women or men for that matter, and I know how to play, and like to play cat and mouse with a woman.

Never fails.

In conclusion, you don't have to be slap your momma hot to get a woman, not even a FINE woman.

When you look in the mirror, do you think a woman would be embarassed to says he slept with you.. that's really all it comes down to. If so, you have work to do. The better you look, the better,t he more opprotunties and so on, but dont' get so hung up so much on one aspect of the game

However, I have two best friends who

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well in this forum we are all straight men, it is better to ask an opinion of a girl.
When i was a WBAFC, i thought i was ugly because no girl has approrached me and all the girls i approached sort of ran away. Now i know that i am actually very good looking(i have proof from girls) and that the girls i approached ran away because of my boring convos, so always keep in your mind, you are the catch of the centry.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
There's an entire website called hotornot.com.
SoSuave.net is not a "RATE ME", "HOW HOT AM I", "AM I HOT??" site. Thank you for keeping that sort of stuff away from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.