Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I fully through puberty? help me with bad skin...

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am 17.

i am still like 5,6ish
i have moderate acne (which makes me think im not fully done maturing yet)
i have oily skin
my **** is 6.7 inches (my **** has always been "bigger"...i am not exaggerating.)

i dont have a problem getting women, i have had my fair share of girlfriends and i get laid pretty much whenever i really need it. or want it.

anyone who meets my in real life wouldnt EVER suspect it...but i have very low self asteem when i have a noticable blemish or pimp on my face due to my semi bad skin.....i hate my skin.....

well basicly im really concerned that i am not done with hitting through puberty. i definatly dont look like it (although i am better looking then 70% of guys..i would rate myself an 8..if it wasnt for my bad skin). my skin is REALLY oily...i cant find what skin products are good to help this....
the only reason i think i might be done is becuase my **** is 6.7 inches...its been around 6 inches since i was in 6th grade.

i am not trolling. please keep this mature and on topic. i suspect people coming in and flaming or being ****ing douches......ive seen how this forum has gone downhill...PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST BULL****

Envy

Don Juan
Reaction score
same

haha bro ya i know EXACTLY what you mean, i myself had horrible acne and blemishes and hated it, i would feel the girls look at my acne 1st then my eyes.

1st tip THATS A MUST. go to a dermatologist do your research and go to one of the best ones in your area. that proactive stuff doesn't help everyone trust me.. i spent over 500 bucks trying it and nothing.. and hell no i'm not waiting 6 months for results.. i went to a dermatologist and in about 3 weeks had a clear face, some blemishes which i hated but did chemical peals and some RX creams which helped.

2nd. if your like me we have X-TREMLY oily faces, my buddies shower twice a day, i shower 3 or so and wash my face 3 times a day 1 more usual than most people, but too much oil on my skin made me feel uncomfy and showers i <3.

anyway 3rd. use only oil free soaps bud, i used oily soap and only made things worse. but of course thats just me

and your penis problem bro don't worry, you still grow till 20's haha

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be your hair. Yup. I went to a dermatologist, she never mentioned my hair, but she gave me some creams that have REALLY worked. My acne cleared up GREATLY! But it would still keep popping up and when I got a haircut my barber told me that if your scalp is really dry it starts to flake and create dandruff, which picks up your hair's natural oil and gets on your face when you are sleeping and all that oil gives you acne. Change your pillow, and try to reduce dandruff.

For the puberty part my friends use the rhyme "if theres no hair on your chest, your not done yet." But if you haven't developed facial hair (minus the mustache, I've seen kids grow that when they are like 8...before they even start), you probably aren't done yet.

Heres a tip: if you ever break a bone or have to get an x-ray, just casually ask the radiologist if you are still growing, because they can tell you if you are still going to grow. I havent finished yet and I'm 17 too.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
One question?

What does your c0ck size have to do with clearing up your face?

That said, you may find this helpful:

My thread on skin care

Let me know if you need any other help.

duffman360

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude nobody wants to know about ur **** if u r worried about your skin stop eating greasy foods and get stuff like proactive

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahahha i laughed so hard you made like 3 referenses to your **** for no apparent reason. but yea there is stuff in h&f section for that, like guide threads.
EDIT: Not guides for your ****, guides for your acne.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congradulations, You and every other american have an averaged size d1ck. (maybe, slightly above.)

Everybody gets a pimple or has acne what's the big fvcking deal? Even after puberty people get them! Drinking water helps your skin. Washing your face helps your skin. Using skin care products help.

mastacheef

Don Juan
Reaction score
proactive works for me bro, i recommend it, and true to that.. stop eating greasy foods and stop touching your face, oils on your fingers are ****ty for your face..
and what he was trying to say was hes confused if he's stopped puberty or not and still has acne problems where he believes he shouldn't?

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have mild acne on my face, back, and chest. It really made me feel like crap and messed with my confidence big time. I would avoid cameras, and mirrors in places that were well lit. It would make me want to stay home, and of course it affected how confident I was around girls and just people in general. I felt that everyone was paying attention to my zits, and that I had the worst skin of everyone around me.

Proactive didn't work for me, and that Acne Free kit didn't work either. They should've just called it, "Free Acne."

I suffered from acne ever since I was 12 until I turned 17 (luckily I don't scar easily). Like you I had very oily skin. My solution? Accutane! It's really a miracle drug. I didn't care about the side effects, I just wanted to be rid of this acne. My dermatologist didn't want me to be on accutane because my acne was so mild, but I insisted. She tried benzoyl peroxide, tetracyline, doxycycline, etc... Nothing worked until accutane.

Within a month my skin was no longer oily and I didn't have to wash my face so many times per day. It felt disgusting before accutane. I remember bringing cleanser cloths in my backpack so during breaks at school I could go to the bathroom and wipe the oils off of my face.

Now my skin is flawless! While accutane isn't for everyone, it worked wonders for me and many others! Believe me, I've tried almost EVERY over the counter face wash, lotion, and topical cream... I've literally spent probably over $1,000/year on facial products that just kept my acne under control, but they didn't eliminate my acne completely.

Here's a regimen that worked really well for me though. It's the best over the counter regimen that I've used and it worked wonders, compared to everything else.

Clean and Clear (their products are my personal favorite) SENSITIVE facial wash. (other washes dry out your skin way too much and make you break out even more as your skin tries to compensate those lost oils, so try and get the one for sensitive skin).

Clean and Clear Sensitive astrigent (usually comes in a blue liquid form). Get a cotton ball, put a small amount of the astrigent on there, and rub all over your firehead, face, neck, and any other affected areas.

As soon as that dries up use

Witch Hazel (the one by d1ckinson). Once again put that on a cotton ball and apply evenly over all areas of your face.

Your skin should now have a nice little glow to it.

Before bed, follow that regimen and let it all dry (give it about 5 minutes) Then use the Clean and Clear Benzoyl Peroxide tube (You want the 10% strength)... Put a generous amount on the pimples themselves and a thin coat on areas that are prone to breakouts (it helps prevent breakouts)...

During the day, follow that regimen, but use a moisturizer. I like the Clean and Clear oil free facial moisturizer with 2% salicylic acid. During the day as oils are produced, get some facial wipes and wipe off the dirt and oil... Let your skin dry for a couple mins then apply lotion.

If you have any questions, just let me know... I've gone through years of acne so I am knowledgeable on the subject.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit drinking milk. My face mysteriously cleared up (plus I quit farting so much) when I quit drinking milk.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
Quit drinking milk. My face mysteriously cleared up (plus I quit farting so much) when I quit drinking milk.

Haha that could be slight lactose intolerance. You might not be completely intolerant to lactose (the sugar found in milk), but you might not digest it completely. I've got this problem too, so whenever I drink milk I fart, but its not because the milk itself is bad....its my genetics lol.

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
wait a ****ing second here...i drink milk ALOT....and i fart like all the time...like 3 -4 times an hour....and i have mild bad skin...

COULD MILK REALLY BE THE PROBLEM!!! i mean...i want milk so i can ****ing grow,...BUT COULD IT REALLY BE MILK!!

Colin O'Brien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Accutane, my friend. When I was 14 my face suddenly became super greasy and covered in acne (I'll spare you any metaphors cause I'm eating as I write this). I tried all kinds of stuff that the dermatologist gave me, then I decided to relent to Accutane. I started clearing up literally within the first few days, and gradually my face became crystal clear after about 5 months. I'm 17 now and let me just say I'm really glad I used it.

The only side effects I got were pretty chapped lips when I was on the medication. They still get chapped badly every now and then, but a very small price to pay.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
navyseal2101 said:
ahahha i laughed so hard you made like 3 referenses to your **** for no apparent reason. but yea there is stuff in h&f section for that, like guide threads.
EDIT: Not guides for your ****, guides for your acne.
Actually there is a guide for your **** in there too :)

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't eat CRAP (junk food, fast food, oily food) and the acne will go away.

Wash your face with a soap that is not hard on the skin. (I use Dove)
AND drink LOTS of WATER! You'll know if you drink enough by the color of your piss. (white piss = good!, yellow = need more water)

I just bring a water bottle around my home or a glass with water and just drink it whenever.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Diet does affect acne, but not as much as you think it does. A lot of it depends on the person itself.

Accutane was the miracle drug that worked wonders for my skin. No more oily skin and I've now got the perfect complexion.

Don't wash your face with those bar soaps. Wash your face with a wash that is non-comedogenic and won't clog pores. Other washes will clog your pores and cause you to break out more.

I totally agree with http://www.acne.org !! It's one of the sites I stumbled across when I first did some research on how to clear up my acne.

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
how the hell do i get accutane...this bad skin kills my self confedince...among other reasons its one of the many reasons i cant follow through with alot of things and i have lost girls becuase of how much a baby it makes me..

its killing me man..