Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am i doomed with not the best looks?

justchillin

Reaction score
There are alot of guys at my school who pull with no game at all. They just sit there and girls come to them and since i never hate all i can do is applaud but im tired of being passed up. My game is cool but hbs i can never get or if i get close other girls come and ****block. Do you think its the way they carry themselves (swagger) or the way they look? And how can i over come not having the best looks. Girls always tell im not ugly just not attractive, im very tall and lean and i dress nice but hbs are so god damn picky especially in high school. Please SS, i need help.
and im captain of the basketball team if that helps?

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High school girls...most of them, especially the hb's can be very superficial
They look for looks and popularity mainly. They are well supported and probably don't expect you to be their future husband so personality and stability are less of an issue.

So your problem will be less evident to you later in life. I am tall and lean too. The thing is, i had many girls approach me during my freshman year when i was an afc. So i'm guessing i'm somewhat like those guys you mention. But, after i showed my afc-ness, they stopped coming back and only engaged with me in the classrooms. One girl even escalated to the point of calling me her boyfriend often and drawing hearts and flowers on my notebook and doing all sorts of ****. But, i was too nervous to make a move because she was a cheerleader and had a fine body. 36-24-36...something close to that haha

well, of course it's how they look and carry themselves...We all have our maxes. We all can groom ourselves to the best of our abilities and dress nicely and all that to help our appearance. And there is some sort of cap, because we're not all meant to be 10's. Your looks are simply a reflection of your GENES. so girls who are attracted to you, have genes that complement yours.

Now, how can you overcome your not having the best looks. First, you start believing you're the sexiest guy alive. Second, you start developing some inner confidence, from a source reliable and not materialistic. Third, you start walking tall with your back straight and head up. Fourth, you start looking directly into the eyes of the girls you speak to. Fifth, you smile a lot more. Sixth, you laugh a lot more. Seventh, you become optimistic.

ACTUALLY, the first thing you should do is read the dj bible. IT'S ALL IN THERE...well mostly everything

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
High school girls...most of them, especially the hb's can be very superficial
They look for looks and popularity mainly. They are well supported and probably don't expect you to be their future husband so personality and stability are less of an issue.

So your problem will be less evident to you later in life. I am tall and lean too. The thing is, i had many girls approach me during my freshman year when i was an afc. So i'm guessing i'm somewhat like those guys you mention. But, after i showed my afc-ness, they stopped coming back and only engaged with me in the classrooms. One girl even escalated to the point of calling me her boyfriend often and drawing hearts and flowers on my notebook and doing all sorts of ****. But, i was too nervous to make a move because she was a cheerleader and had a fine body. 36-24-36...something close to that haha

well, of course it's how they look and carry themselves...We all have our maxes. We all can groom ourselves to the best of our abilities and dress nicely and all that to help our appearance. And there is some sort of cap, because we're not all meant to be 10's. Your looks are simply a reflection of your GENES. so girls who are attracted to you, have genes that complement yours.

Now, how can you overcome your not having the best looks. First, you start believing you're the sexiest guy alive. Second, you start developing some inner confidence, from a source reliable and not materialistic. Third, you start walking tall with your back straight and head up. Fourth, you start looking directly into the eyes of the girls you speak to. Fifth, you smile a lot more. Sixth, you laugh a lot more. Seventh, you become optimistic.

ACTUALLY, the first thing you should do is read the dj bible. IT'S ALL IN THERE...well mostly everything
Lol holy sh*t jeff!! That is very weird because I was LITERALLY in the EXACT same position as you freshman year! I got looks from a bunch of girls, alot of them thought I was very cute, but in my one social studies class I always had this one cheerleader chick (who was pretty hot at the time) and a few of her friends who would ALWAYS draw hearts, write their names, all the stuff all over my notebook lol.

I wound up making a move, but being very afc about it, and not being assertive and confident enough (well also because the chick was actually kinda weird). And now today, that one cheerleader chick has grown up into one of the hottest fvcking babes in our school, not to mention her other friend is also extremely hot. I dont really regret it, but I do sometimes go to my friends and say "dude that chick wanted my d*ck soooo badly freshman year".

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yea, the girl is now with a football player...and looks slighhtly beter..i dont regret it though too, cause she and her friends do things that i odn't agree with.

but it sure woulda been nice to have a "Stewie Sexy Party" with them

I do feel like this is my come out year though...i haven't been locked into a clique..just been friends with some people from every group..AND AS MY THREAD SAYS...I HAVE A SEXY HAIRCUT....and

I FEEEEEEEEEEL GOOOD..:D

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea dude im feeling great about this year...im gonna be a senior and i've become close friends with a bunch of different (and popular) guys this summer, thus allowing me to hang out with some pretty hot chicks that go to my school. Not only that, but its my last year of highschool, so im planning on just throwing all the game I got at any chick thats attractive.

And to be honest, I feel like my hormones are through the roof right now, so I have an extremely strong sex drive lol. Heck, about a few weeks ago I started gaming up my ex-gf again (we were f-buddies after we broke up) simply cuz I just felt the pure need to bang someone.

EDIT: and I also just got a new haircut, lots of chicks thinks its really cute

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't "doomed". No matter how fugly you are, you can always improve your looks by grooming yourself well, wearing decent clothes and hitting the gym and bulking/cutting up.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
yeh..the only thing i fear..is that once school starts..and i'm in the situation..i'll ***** out like i did last year..but last year was my developing year..i think i've changed a lot this summer internally and externally

BUT I HAVE COLLEGE APPS TO START SOON
Yea i'm doing all that college sh*t now too lol...and if you go in there with an attitude like "its senior year, my last year of highschool. im gonna look back on this year and regret it so much if I dont give everything I have to every hot chick I see. I have nothing to lose." you'll be perfectly fine.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?
High school girls and the word game in the same sentence.
Stop messing around with all that dic> sucking popularity BS and tune girls in the year above and below you.

Justchillin, this isn't time to fuc>ing chill; this is time to take opportunity and hold it by the vagina.

Everytime you see a cute girl walk past you, sit next to you, wait in the same line as you or where ever the fuc> they might be; you will talk to them.
Everytime, everytime.

Get this stupid idea out your head that people in the year above you won't like you and people in the year below will make your year make fun of you, if you think that I promise that they will.

If someone tries and coc> blocks you, your only reply will be "Ok." and continue to tune the girl that's hopefully not being a little bitc>.
In doing this she'll look like she's on speed trying to get to you but keep this up overtime and people won't fuc> with you.

However, there is a line between being unreactive and being a doormat.
Also get in as many fights as you can in HS, it's great for life even if you lose which you will.

Notice how I didn't address your looks-concern.

Why?
Because honestly, looks don't matter for shi>.
The only thing you need to know about good looking guys is that their good looks gives them confidence, only you don't need that to be confident.

So don't even bother trying to get to 3% body-fat or what ever else ridiculous 'woman-pulling' plan this board could come up with.