Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I doing it wrong, is day game where it is really at

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, You're Doing It Wrong,

However, you're not emotionally equipped to handle day, (street game,) Street game is the hardest game discipline to master. In the clubs, you can use the festive, fun, sexually charged, and libation induced atmosphere to your advantage. While with day game, you're approaching sober women and literally interrupting their day. While, I encourage dudes to master day game first, I suggest that you stay in the clubs, in order to build your confidence. I'm not trying to read your lamentations on day game, because Rex is the first to tell you, these b*tches are rude, inconsiderate, immature, dumbasses who don't even begin to extend to you the simplest of common courtesies in the field.

Now if you can handle rude, inconsiderate, immature, dumbass b*tches who wouldn't even begin to extend to you the simplest of common courtesies in the field, then have it, but don't come on here and b*tch about the lack of results, racism, the futility of being buffed, fraternity and sorority cliques, and anything else you tend to whine about, because initially you're not going to be successful.