am i doign something wrong?

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this HB7 that I met through some friends (we went out on group activities etc).

I'm always laid back and relaxed, don't call her much, just out to have fun. She was giving me lots of IOIs after a couple of weeks. She touches me a lot, and leans in to me, asks me out to a few movies one on one. So I step it up a tiny bit. I don't say anything, but during our one on one meetings. I do things like putting my arm around her when we walk to and from the car, etc. She doesn't lean in back or anything, but she doesn't pull away either.

I thought she might be just shy, so I decided to take the lead a little bit more. I started calling her up instead of her calling me all the time. Not calling her everyday or anything, but I call her sometimes, maybe around once per 3 days and ask her out. She's turned me down like the past 3 times (her parents are in town and she wants to spend time with them, which might be a real reason BUT the last time we went out her parents are still around.) And she doesn't lean into me or touch me very much anymore.

I have no idea if i'm reading too much into this or have i slipped back into AFC mode without knowing it?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like you're making it too easy for her. Although you didn't play it totally wrong, since she took the initiative first.

I'm in a very similar predicament with a girl who wants me to come to her dorm one second, and the next second she will not even return my phone calls.

You know how I got her to return every single one of my phone calls? I started dating other girls and I let her know about it (indirectly). Don't be too obvious about letting her know, cause thats when she'll just think you're being corny.

Girls want something they have to work for. It doesn't seem like you've made her work for you yet.

Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
It seems like you're making it too easy for her. Although you didn't play it totally wrong, since she took the initiative first.

I'm in a very similar predicament with a girl who wants me to come to her dorm one second, and the next second she will not even return my phone calls.

You know how I got her to return every single one of my phone calls? I started dating other girls and I let her know about it (indirectly). Don't be too obvious about letting her know, cause thats when she'll just think you're being corny.

Girls want something they have to work for. It doesn't seem like you've made her work for you yet.
Two thumbs up, you nailed it!

If she's gonna turn you down cuz her parents are in town. Don't give her the opportunity to turn you down again. You can tell her to give you a ring when she's free (when her parents are out of town).