Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I "different" from the norm?

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started asking myself this question recently... The way I tend to interact with my friends is mostly in group. I will very rarely hang out with just one friend (not because I'm uncomfortable or anything), except maybe one or two of my male friends, and it can happen more with my female friends.

The only exception is my closest buddy, it does happen, but then again not that frequently...

I'm curious to know, is it just me that doesn't really do solo 1v1 with friends, or is this more the norm for guys and it's more a chick's thing (e.g.: Go out for drinks two girls together)

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cause you arent very intimate with any of them

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
cause you arent very intimate with any of them
It actually makes a lot of sense now that I think about it for a few seconds... I just don't know if it's a bad thing or not. I've never been the kind of person to become intimate with others, I tend to be more of a solitary when it comes to certain aspects of my life... Don't know if this kind of behavior can push away my friends in the long run.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outgoing people tend to have a lot superficial relationships with MANY other people, but sometimes have trouble connecting to one particular person. That as well may be the case.
Personally, I am both Introvert and Extrovert (learned to be more social), and do well in any situation but rather prefer to keep a rather small circle of friends whom I trust and share deeper experiences, thoughts. This by itself makes it harder to find the right person, and I would prefer to be in a larger company of people if there is no body around who I liked.

In a company of several people you can have more fun without getting too close. he he

I also enjoy my own company for certain things as well.

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
Outgoing people tend to have a lot superficial relationships with MANY other people, but sometimes have trouble connecting to one particular person. That as well may be the case.
Personally, I am both Introvert and Extrovert (learned to be more social), and do well in any situation but rather prefer to keep a rather small circle of friends whom I trust and share deeper experiences, thoughts. This by itself makes it harder to find the right person, and I would prefer to be in a larger company of people if there is no body around who I liked.

In a company of several people you can have more fun without getting too close. he he
Sounds good, I guess we kind of think alike... In the end I believe there is no right or wrong answer to my question, it depends on preferences and the type of personality. I am more introvert (extrovert by training as well), and I do have 2-3 close friends. Like you said it, probably because it's hard to find someone that you connect with more

Thanks a lot for your feedback, much appreciated!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's Normal as a Man your gonna spend more time alone then with someone talking about the finer points in your life (like women do). Mainly because as a Man you have the power to create your future and if your busy pushing ahead in that field you will spend many many many hours alone working studying training etc.

Having a few male or female friends that you can open up to and share your feelings with is ok but remember never to expose to much as one day they will just stab you in the back when the time is right (learned this the hard way).

In my years spent at this site and actually practicing what I've learned, the one thing that is very clear is that women are the ones that sit around talking bit(hing and all the while trying to make as many friends as they can so they can cover up their biggest insecurity and that is being alone. While its guys like me that have to grab our balls step into the big world and make things happen most of the time alone.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just like you. Unless I'm with a buddy trying to pick up girls then why would I hang with just one guy. That's kind of fruity in my book.