Am I broken or just disillusioned ?

countwoofoolah

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last year ive had many plates , no relationships because I think ive got a bit of a block against it

however

when I was younger I used to believe in having awesome relationships with woman , and yeah it didnt work out but some of the girls i dated in my teens were really fun , others were just dumb and had amazing boobs.

im now 23 and im starting to think i see everything a tad too clearly , two people wont let go of each others hands in public and people have to walk behind them waiting for them to get out of the way - these kinda things , I just cannot see myself like this , in fact im sh1t scared of that .

the best way I define this is "have i really become so hard im afraid of becoming soft ???"

out of my group of mates im the only single guy and I cant help but think , you are 22/23 and seem so commited to one person - this could end up being the rest of your life ????

either that or someones drugging me - not easy to get this point across as its based more in the - its an opinion - thing

countwoofoolah

Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
youre starting to go through that in-between phase like that other guy whos trying to reconcile the disconnect between his old blue pill days and his newfound red pill awareness.

the sensitivity to the world around is you pretty much part of the proccess. everyone goes through it. it means youve internalized a large portion of all this game stuff and red pill awareness. it will subside in time.

be thankful youre going through it at such a younge age. theres guys who dont discover the community and red pill well into their 50s. after a lifetime of beta servitude to an unappreciative wife or having one bad experience with women after another.

theres nothing wrong with love and romance. i dont know anyone in the sphere that outright advocates against it other than the MRAs but those guys are extremists. the key thing is that you just need to make sure its on your terms.

enjoy your newfound freedom. make the predictable system work for you and get what you want whatever that may be.

either way theres no going back but a better question is, if you could, would you really want to?
I think there is too much emphasis in the world on living life to a set of formulea such as

-(Woman + Man) x Love = eternal happiness and everything will work out
-Find one person to spend the rest of your life with asap , or come 30 when all your friends are married = you will be alone
- Marriage + Job + Mortgage = best possible outcome

I could go on for ages , however my biggest fear is that I might be slightly bitter - I love looking at woman , talking to woman , hell "tappin that" but there is literally nothing special about the whole process anymore , its - well simply put , a potential routine I think alot of people get locked into

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
ahh op this is exactly how I feel. It felt weird at first but it is starting to feel so right with the world. I feel like im more relaxed now that I know the other side of the argument. I also cant see myself be that soft either, f that, I dont even like holding hands in that annoying 24/7 way. My buddys do that withall their Gfs.

Funny part is, I was the only one without a GF in my group, all my friends looked so sad and yet they always bashed my bawls for not having a GF, jealousy it is.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you're saying. And holding hands 24/7 is so annoying. But I do like to hold hands sometimes.
I think what you have is some type of commitment issues deep down that you still need to resolve within you.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be afraid to embrace your emotions but don't let them control you. It's okay to develop feelings so long as you don't loose your frame. Don't worry about the guys being committed to one girl, they're the ones missing out. I have a few deep AFC friends whom bend over backwards for their girl and every time they complain about x situation I basically tell them why its happening. They never listen to me and end up bringing up my negative passed experiences that happened 2-3 years ago. The thing is I don't really brag or tell them my new experiences, in fact I don't really tellI' anyone. The thing is whenever they witness me "interacting" with girls they bring up the same negative passed experiences.

They pretty much do all the cringe worthy things in the book but I don't become bitter toward my own perceptions. I know its because of their actions that their girlfriends are acting that way. I know if I were in that situation it would be completely different. Its like two people diving underwater only one person has an oxygen tank while the other is holding their breath- I have the tank! Don't be afraid of situations dude, you're prepared only as much as you feel prepared. Once that happens, then you most likely will become omnipotent.

Im glad I'm seeing everything because every time I see couple together I'm always judging it now, not in a jealous way but more of examining who holds the power. You can tell very quickly on whom has the power once you get into this stuff. Once I realize that he's basically weak and needy then I sort of loose respect but am willing to help at the same time. I just don't get how any guy would be "happy" in a situation like that without it being platonically egotistical. How do I not let this effect me? Its because I
Code:
already know what's right and wrong, I can't get jealous because I can just get someone and do all the right things myself and I can't get depressed about it because I'm simply way above "depression." There's a lot of positive thoughts in my head.

So don't worry about their future or how they want their life. I know it can be hard, whether it makes you cringe or angry, but you have to realize that making choices for your life will always be better for YOU. That's the only one who truly matters, you! If relationships make your egotistical friends happy then so be it. I know for a fact I'm not even touching marriage, the death trap, until I'm nearly in my 40's. Until then I'm gonna live up life with a z28 Camaro and a Nissan GT-R. My life is gonna be fun- is fun.

Oh yeah hand holding is gay. Women and children do that. We grab her waist and draw her in, or at least I do. But to each his own I guess.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its ok to feel that way, most couples are trapped in lame relationships, its better to be single and enjoy yourself and your hobbies

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 30 and women seem easier to get now then when I was 23. Also a mortgage, good job, wife is very blue pill. You need to embrace you're clear view of the world and be happy. Also how about making one of your plates your gf. One of my plates thinks shes my gf haha.

Also let me tell you that when I was 24 I met a girl and dated her seriously moved in with her etc. for 6 years almost. Pretty much up until late last year. So I time traveled from where you are now to 30 and dude it was not worth it. So glad I didn't go full blue pill and marry her.