Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I being shutdown? Check this out really quick.

the_govner

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went out with this girl on saturday, we had a great time (felt like it at least). Spent 45 mins at a lounge and had a couple of drinks, she spoke 70% of the time, I paid and she right away said she'd get the next one (pay the next time we go out), dropped her off, peck on the cheek, and done.

She went to some wig party after that.

So I message her on thursday afternoon, after a lil small talk for a few mins, "Tapas and wine this saturday?"

She responds: "Don't know what's more tempting, the tapas or the wine :) I'll get back to you on that one. My friend has a gig I have to attend gotta check the time.

I reply: "Only one way to find out! Sure let me know, take care michelle."

Its saturday 2 pm right now, haven't spoken to her since then. What should I do?

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta wait for her to contact you man. You already offered so it's up to her to let you know what's up. If she doesn't contact you, there's your answer.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need more things going on in your life than to be thinking about if a girl is going to reply to you or not on a saturday

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should ask another girl out.

Yeah its tough when you're starting but otherwise you'll get Oneitis on that chick and thats baddddd

x86

Don Juan
Reaction score
the_govner said:
She responds: "Don't know what's more tempting, the tapas or the wine :) I'll get back to you on that one. My friend has a gig I have to attend gotta check the time.

I reply: "Only one way to find out! Sure let me know, take care michelle."
I usually try and reply to maybe's to plans with something like "You better get back to me quick before my friends come up with other plans ;-)"

I think it works great because if your friends do come up with awesome plans your covered with the line "You should have got back to me sooner! I have already bought tickets to...." or something like that. That also has the added benefit of social proof.

Just make sure to don't hang around the phone waiting for a call do something. It's not fun and I don't recommend it. That is the #2 thing I don't miss about being a AFC.

My bet is she wont phone. Just don't make a big deal out of it and you'll be fine.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not the end of the world.... If she doesn't come out tonight then give it a few days and see if she contacts you. If she doesn't then you know the real issue: LOW INTEREST LEVEL...

Why aren't you hanging out with your friends and meeting new girls on Saturday???

PIMP