Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I being played?

Locogooner

Don Juan
Reaction score
so me and this girl were flirting before the summer. She said i have a big **** and she wants me to be her bf, bear in mind she never said this to me while we were alone, only when she was with her friends or with other people. And other than that, she didn't really speak to me. She asks my mate to give her my number, then when i asked her she said her phone was broke. i thought this was fine.

in addtion she was also flirting with like 2 other guys. then my mate who shes also been flirting with tells me that shes asked him for sex. then i see shes also flirting with her ex that she broke with 2 months ago(they were going out for a year). Funny thing is, she mentions him and her bbm which means she has a fone now.

what i find weird is, she initiated it all. I never showed her any great interest then all of a sudden she starts saying hi to me, saying i have a big **** etc, asking my mate for my number.

what's up?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Locogooner said:
so me and this girl were flirting before the summer.
She said i have a big **** and she wants me to be her bf, bear in mind she never said this to me while we were alone, only when she was with her friends or with other people.

She likes to put on a show in front of friends. She is what we call an attention wh*re or AW.

And other than that, she didn't really speak to me. She asks my mate to give her my number, then when i asked her she said her phone was broke. i thought this was fine.

The broken phone thing is BS.

in addtion she was also flirting with like 2 other guys. then my mate who shes also been flirting with tells me that shes asked him for sex. then i see shes also flirting with her ex that she broke with 2 months ago(they were going out for a year). Funny thing is, she mentions him and her bbm which means she has a fone now.

AWs flirt with multiple guys for an ego boost. But, she's probably still F-ing her ex on the side.

what i find weird is, she initiated it all. I never showed her any great interest then all of a sudden she starts saying hi to me, saying i have a big **** etc, asking my mate for my number.

what's up?
I think she is being a tease. She needs to put up or shut up. Hang out with your mates and continue participating in your usual social circle. But do NOT approach this girl. AW's HATE to be ignored. Do not speak to her unless she approaches you and speaks to you first. Be cool and aloof. If she wants you, she'll find you.

My gut feeling is she will approach you, flirt a bit, then move on. She will likely be all talk and no action.

Locogooner

Don Juan
Reaction score
so don't pursue this girl?

never wanted her to be my gf anyway..

btw if it makes any difference, i'm in highschool.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AW for sure, i was right thinking this girl is really young. she's trying to show off in front of her friends. i wouldnt be suprised if she was still a virgin. she's looking for popularity points. and oh by the way if cant spot the sucker at the table....your the sucker.

Locogooner

Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
AW for sure, i was right thinking this girl is really young. she's trying to show off in front of her friends. i wouldnt be suprised if she was still a virgin. she's looking for popularity points. and oh by the way if cant spot the sucker at the table....your the sucker.
she def not a virgin. definately not.