Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am i being paranoid or am i just not stupid?

UnsworthK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sposed to meet up with girl tonight, drive round hers. Talking all day on IM, then she disappears for a few hours and said she fell asleep. Went for a walk with a "friend" apparently and now im here i reckon hes been having sex with someone else al day when she said he was asleep. We are supposed to go out together with another couple tomorrow but i think she just wants me there so shes not a third wheel but she is getting sex from another dude.

Is this paranoia or am i right?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

UnsworthK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some more info - ive seen her 4 times in the last 2 months or so, we are not in a relationship. We have had sec before

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
been there.
who cares if she bangs another guy, don't look needy and don't text her that much.
you want a relationship with this girl? if so just leave her alone, because she doesn't. if you just wanna fck her then i dont see a problem.

just make sure you have other girls, and that she doesnt control you (flaking, treating you like her second option etc)

and also i wouldn't go on a double date at this stage, with this kind of girl, waste of time (especiallyif you're not in a relationship)