Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I being harsh, or are the girls in my age range just plain stupid?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So here's the deal: I am 18, in a university, and have noticed that the majority of girls I see here are either immature, shy and inexperienced, or just plain dumb.

For example, many girls seem like they're still in highschool. They cling to their friends and act stupid together, whether it be talking about stupid things (i.e. drama irrelevant to their lives) or doing stupid things (i.e. getting really drunk and acting immature). I'm constantly surprised at how amazingly shallow these girls are in terms of the place they put themselves in their own lives. They seem to just float through with the biggest concern being the next girl's dress style.

Now, the big issue is that these girls (around the ages of 18-22) are more interested in acting stupid then having sex! In addition, they seem to fall more for the immature party guy then a guy who's confident and ambitious.

I know I may seem very pessimistic here, but this is just what I've noticed. What I've also noticed is that older women (23 on) are much more mature and make much better partners then their younger counterparts.

Any comments? Advice?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easier said than done, especially when you're 18 and aren't in the venues where older women congregate at.

Also an issue is that older women generally won't date a guy my age. I have had flings with two older women before (23 yo and 25 yo), but that's about it

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a freshman in college I know where you're coming from. My school is 65% girls, to 35% guys and it is still hard to find that one decent girl. It is very rare that you'll find a girl our age with a personality that is even remotely close to the 23+ year old women. But you're just going to have to deal with it... these girls are still young, and just want to go out and just have fun. This guy in my hall, he's only 17, and he's hooked up with over 30 different girls since school started in September. He's so immature and he can act incredibly stupid at times. I also agree that these girls practically are in high school. I don't know if you're going to college or not, but for me... the girls here are just, if not more, as dramatic as high school girls. Immature party guys can still be very confident, they don't care what anybody else thinks of them and just go out and have fun. The girls will actually have sex... but not as often. These girls at our age just want to have fun, and if you're having fun with them and they're having the time of their live's... eventually they'll f*** you.
But you're 18... you have plenty your whole life ahead of you. Just go out and have fun, party, and hang out with girls your age. From my experience, I've hooked up with more girls just living my life and having fun, as to compared when the times I actually tried to find a girl. So go out, have fun, and eventually you'll stumble upon that one, possibly mature girl that you've always wanted.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre 18...You need to loosen up and be fun...You wont be able to have fun like this forever, and when you get older there will be plenty of time to be serious...Youre about to miss out on broads, come on man...

Dr. Strangelove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER

Any comments? Advice?
You're not harsh, they're actually stupid. Well, not all, of course, just 90% or so (let's be nice and optimistic!). If you want some brains along with ***** and tits, you'll have to fish into that 10% of the female population.

But don't worry, soon you'll be in college and there the % of stupid females will be sensibly lower (around 70%) specially among the senior types.

The bad news is that the militant feminists will dramatically increase...around like...98%?.

Outside college the situation will be different but not better. Let's face it, it'll be always hard to find a good woman in the western world, and the way politics go, it'll be getting worse by the day.

But don't let me depress you. Have fun and fook as much as you can! :D

Controlfreak

Don Juan
Reaction score
you might as well take the pill dude and enter reality.

They are stupid no matter what age. I have dated/sex with about 35 women. Of these 2 were interesting and became LTR's

Of the rest 90% lasted a month or less!

FitmanFromCgy

Reaction score
lol u guys are funny...

im almost 23 myself and i cannot stand 18 yr olds either... they are way too jumpy, flakey, goofy....

i find that 21-24 yr old are best for me...

Last edited:

senator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad truth is they really don't get much smarter with age. I've found that you need to talk to most women as if your talking to teenagers. Gotta keep 'em amused, again, like children.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, not ALL girls of a certain age group are stupid.....

wait a minute, you said 18 yrs old? I take back my statement.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could somehow say that you guys are totally wrong...

I wish I could.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
Easier said than done, especially when you're 18 and aren't in the venues where older women congregate at.

Also an issue is that older women generally won't date a guy my age. I have had flings with two older women before (23 yo and 25 yo), but that's about it
myspace, yo. Women ages 30+, single, with kids would be all over you.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
i agree that girls are pretty stupid. they just dont make sense sometimes. so, i dont try to make sense out of what happens with them.

the way i see it, if u want intelligent convo's and things to think about, talk to your guy friends. if u want to have fun, go with the girls.

and if u can find a girl that gives u both, keep her.

neonlandmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're looking in the wrong place. Of course most drunk girls at parties act like idiots, they're cutting loose on a Saturday night.

I wouldn't say most 18 year old girls are stupid. They just aren't socialized yet.

Instead of talking to girls at parties, try the art department, dance departent, music department etc...Join the friggin' poetry club even.

Girls who study those subjects tend to be a bit more intelligent and have a better sense of "self" then your average pinhead liberal arts major.

Also, the girl to guy ratio is gorgeous.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My god, you guys need some friends... girl friends... no not a girlfriend, I tried to say girl's that are friends.

You guys have GOT to be freaking keyboard DJ's. Every girl is different, as is every guy.

I know many 40 year old men and women, who could make you **** your pants with how alpha they are. Managers of corporations, community leaders, preachers, pogeyjumpers, and tradespeople. They are all crybabies too, nobody is perfect.

What you guys have got to start doing, is learn what respect is. There is a level, where you stop trying to force people into your reality, you can't force anybody to do anything, you can only seduce them into it.

If your game is not strong, why come here to complain about it?

WORKEROUTER(all caps;), MightyMate(speaks for himself), foomee(define immature), CBear(clearly took the reality pill), Dr Strange(he's in university, same thing as college), controlfreak(the name says it), Fitman(eye of the beholder eh?), senator(read his words a little deeper), the rest are giving you ways to stop thinking about them...

Just be yourself, if they are making you angry, than there's a problem on both ends. Anger, or annoyance, is something that only happens when you get frustrated, when you can't solve the problem. Learn to deal with them properly, don't freak out, and start calling everybody immature, it's not going to help.

They might be two steps ahead of you, and now they want to have a little bit of fun, than behind you back, when you can't see them, they do their time. Just when they get out in public, they study people, they have fun, they test for reactions, and see what happens.

Jeez, kids these days, think they know everything...

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist

What you guys have got to start doing, is learn what respect is. There is a level, where you stop trying to force people into your reality, you can't force anybody to do anything, you can only seduce them into it.

Just be yourself, if they are making you angry, than there's a problem on both ends. Anger, or annoyance, is something that only happens when you get frustrated, when you can't solve the problem. Learn to deal with them properly, don't freak out, and start calling everybody immature, it's not going to help.

I like this right here...Its funny how people think that just because they are a certian (sp?) age, that they should act one way all the time...These girls you speak of could be really good students and all of that, they prolly just play really hard because they work so hard...If you hang around alot of older people, they really arnt that different from someone in our age group, they laugh and joke around and act stupid sometimes too, but they handle their buisness when they need too...Thats called being a human being...

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They seem stupid at face value, that's all.

I see your mentality: " I have so many ideas, thoughts, views on the world, I have goals in my life, I have an image of how people should live... But all the girls do is fart around living their lives for others "

This is bullsh*t.

Let's look at how you would seem from their view.

" God that guy boring. All he does is sit in the corner at parties & look at all the girls. Is he some kind of weirdo "

The truth is, you don't know them & they don't know you. Only way your gonna trulu know if they are stupid is to break into their circle & actually get to know them. You can't be p*ssed off that they are doing what's natural. Girl just wanna have fun...

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with the people who said they're actually stupid. Being that I have a lot of friends in that age group.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had friends my own age. When I was five I hung out with kids who were 7... Right now my friends are 10+years older.

Same story with women.

Women, as well as men, continue to be dumb/stupid/imature/hollow, even with age. Maturity doesn't come with age, but it cerainly helps.

I'd recommend you going to a gym, at hours where punks your age don't hang out. You'll find older women, 20+, 30+, 40+, and so on. AND older guys, talk to them, get used to conversations not revolving around this weekends party. Just talk and DJ, no pressure.

When you're 40 something you'll get bored with older women and return to young stupid blondes.

Edit: Just to support my view on maturity with age. Just check out the topics of discussion over at the highschool forum, and compare to here.

And by the way, stay away from hbs 25-30 year old. They want to get married, won't go out with you, and if they do, they'll be the laughing stock of their friends and *society* (according to them, when, nobody cares really). You'll get lots and lots of sex from 30+.