Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I being afc here, do you ever ask questions?

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a long distance relationship with a girl, started hot and heavy but has cooled off a bit.... Lately we don't communicate nearly as much as we used to.

Couple of days ago we were discussing her taking a trip up her to see me. I was talking with her about the trip, and the communication kinda died off for two days.... She contacts me today to see how I was doing... We exchange a few texts. I then ask her hey, if you didn't want to visit just let me know, I haven't talk to you since we discussed the trip. She responds with,"so thAt means I don't want to go? I'm like yeah kinda....

Am I afc to ask what's going on?? Or should I ignore, this type of behavior, and just be aloof every time she calls??

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
concentrate on the times she is with you not the times inbetween!

dudes are too fixated on messages and texts and calls, they demand all this attention inbetween, but why?

shes coming to see you isnt she? why do you need a bunch of texts inbetween? are you frightened she'll forget who you are before she comes?

nothing is going on! honestly, this demanding for constant everyday contact like this is what grinds things down, obligates people, and sucks the fun out of everything

and why on earth would you be aloof to someone who is coming to visit? because they can't keep up this relentless pace of pointless texting? really?

try being normal instead, turn your damn phone off, stop looking for endless texts, and enjoy her visit like a normal person!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's not AFC. LDR's are tough enough and are doomed to fail if you do not openly discuss when you will see eachother again.

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mahoney said:
concentrate on the times she is with you not the times inbetween!

dudes are too fixated on messages and texts and calls, they demand all this attention inbetween, but why?

shes coming to see you isnt she? why do you need a bunch of texts inbetween? are you frightened she'll forget who you are before she comes?

nothing is going on! honestly, this demanding for constant everyday contact like this is what grinds things down, obligates people, and sucks the fun out of everything

and why on earth would you be aloof to someone who is coming to visit? because they can't keep up this relentless pace of pointless texting? really?

try being normal instead, turn your damn phone off, stop looking for endless texts, and enjoy her visit like a normal person!
Thanks for the response... The trip has still not been scheduled... And I'm guessing I shouldn't mention it anymore... we spoke today and she says she is really stressed out thats why we haven't talked as much blah blah blah....

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
They don't stop calling so they can spend more time alone. When you sense a change in their behavior - go NC. They will come back if they don't want to lose you.

Last edited:

ipeefreely

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, don't trip out. If she wants to visit, whatever... let the ***** come.

All you should be doing is telling her that you're free on this, this and that day.

What more is there to discuss? Leave it be.