Am I a pedophile? I sure feel dirty...

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay...I'm 16, so I'm a few years into puberty, which means there are younger than me girls also starting puberty.

Well, the problem is...when I was 12 and 13 and horny, I thought it was all cool and fine to **** my fellow 12 and 13 year olds. Now I'm 16, but I still have a lot of interest from 12 and 13yr old girls:(

Today, this ****ing 11yr old gave me a *look* like "Hey there big boy;) "

Then some 13yr old kept staring at me and following me around at work.

And today's aren't the only cases, while I was still in school all the freshmen chicks would flirt with me, but thats not as bad, at least they were only 1yr younger....

Whenever I meet lil kids, I always notice they like me...:confused:

Do I give off some vibe that says "if your a slutty lil kid, come and well hook up"

Are all lil kids just sickos who want me to get charged with rape?

Does this happen to ALL guys? And if so, how do YOU deal with it?

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calm down guys, it's a very serious topic.;)

Raptured Phoenix:
In order to know wether you are a (potential) pedophile or not, answer this:
Are you physically attracted to little "girlie" body type, meaning no boobs, no ass, basically a kid?

If yes then you really need to worry:eek: , otherwise you are ok. Remember, it's not about age per se, but the physical characteristics. At least this is the academic definition of pedophilia. But 18- are still illegal for those who are 18+ though.:D

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still uncomfortable about lil kids liking me, and I never learned anything about how to deal with that on this website

:confused:

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you so worried about little kids liking you? Take it as an ego-boost and don't act on it. You don't have to lay every girl that likes you? Do you really need to be tought on this by this site?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you find it cute that 11 year olds have a crush on you, or can appreciate the fact that she will grow up to be a stunner, then you're just fine - like any other male out there. But if you fvcken pop a BONER over that shyt, well.... then you gots problems. :eek:

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i see where youre coming from. i have a little sister who brings her friends over from time to time. shes 7 years younger than me. so, im 19, shes 12. there have been situations where i can see her 11, 12 or 13 yr old friend had a "crush" on me. obviously, i wouldnt mention it or take it anywhere, but these little girls would be flirting with me. yeah, there was sexual tension. they knew what they were doing. its a bit awkward, but to be honest, if they were 3-4 years older and ready to go, id consider it.

even at 19, there are some 13, 14, 15 yr olds who are very attractive. if there werent any moral/legal boundaries, and they were willing, and wouldnt be hurt emotionally/physically, id definately do it. but youve got to know where to draw the line.

i agree with Le Parisien in that, if they are physically mature, its cool. but if theyre obviously undeveloped children, youd better worry.

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno

I just feel really uncomfortable about it. It makes me think I am doing something to attract lil kids, and I dont want to spend energy doing that...for obvious reasons.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your a pedo...you can't do anyting about it! It's like being gay...you are born that way,you don't become one!
So stop worrying and be happy with who you are! You like girls who are 3 years younger then you...lol...I wouldnt worry about it.

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viking25
If your a pedo...you can't do anyting about it! It's like being gay...you are born that way,you don't become one!
So stop worrying and be happy with who you are! You like girls who are 3 years younger then you...lol...I wouldnt worry about it.

For one thing...being "born" gay is VERY rare, most people BECOME gay.

Secondly, I DONT like them...i wish they wouldnt like me. And I want to stop watever I am doing that is attracting them.

legrandtango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, your not a pedo. Your only 16. The 13 year old girls are only 3 years younger than you, and its only a very short time ago that you were 13. You have a couple more years under your belt but effectively 13 isnt so different from how you are at 16. These feelings probably arise from a feeling of being scared that you are growing up and wanting what you knew you could have had when you were 13. In a few years time you will have grown up a bit and although these kids may still look attractive but The strong feelings of desire that are accompanying them probably wont be there and you will be emotionally ready to want older girls.

Just my opinion

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just because younger girls fimd you attractive does not make you a pedo, it is only if you are trying to attract them and feel atracted to them. I have had a 12 year old girl ask me out this year, and im 16 i simply said no, its not your fault they feel atracted to you. There are girls my age who seem to be in love with certain celebritys they have sene on tv, that does not make people like robbie williams and david beckham pedo's just because many 1000's of teenage girls are attracted to them!

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
"if your a slutty lil kid, come and well hook up"
This is the funnies thing I've read in a while :D :D :D

So do the girls you meet say things like "I may be only 12, but I sure love the ****!"

lol

Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
I'm still uncomfortable about lil kids liking me, and I never learned anything about how to deal with that on this website

:confused:
I'd recomend kino, ****y/funny but stay away from too many neg-hits because they might not quite understanad the humor yet.

If all else fails you can offer them a lollipop. :eek:

Originally posted by Evil-Rom
AN ERECTION!

oh wait
Were you answering the unspoken question: "What do you get when you stab a baby?"

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Grass on the field, play hard! :D

(Seiously though, at least stick to high-school girls (14+) if you're 16. If younger girls are into you, just enjoy the attention, but keep your hands off. And it's OK to fantasize about whatever you want as long as you don't act on it. ;) )

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
when I was 12 and 13 and horny, I thought it was all cool and fine to **** my fellow 12 and 13 year olds

That's way to young to have sex.

Average is about 15-16.

As you see for yourself, a couple years makes a huge difference at that period.
I have a friend, whos girlfriends sister had her first kid at 12. It was her first time having sex. Damn I was playing guns with my friends in the woods around that age. I liked girls, but sex seemed so far away and strange concept.

But I can relate to you on a different level.
I'm in my 20's, and I see young girls all the time who have the bodies of women.

I swear it wasn't like that in my day, sure there was the "girl with huge tits for her age" here and there, but in general it didn't seem this way.

Maybe it has something to do with hormones in meat, or the way they dress. It's sad really.

Anyone else notice this?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, I like girls OLDER then me, hahaha. That doesn't mean, however, that I don't get looks from girls younger then me, and most of the time they don't even know what their doing. Sure girls start puberty around that age but they don't get in touch with their REAL sexuality until a couple years later, their just following the media and older peers. Bascially, they want attention more then they want sex itself.

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by entropy
when I was 12 and 13 and horny, I thought it was all cool and fine to **** my fellow 12 and 13 year olds

That's way to young to have sex.

Average is about 15-16.

As you see for yourself, a couple years makes a huge difference at that period.
I have a friend, whos girlfriends sister had her first kid at 12. It was her first time having sex. Damn I was playing guns with my friends in the woods around that age. I liked girls, but sex seemed so far away and strange concept.

But I can relate to you on a different level.
I'm in my 20's, and I see young girls all the time who have the bodies of women.

I swear it wasn't like that in my day, sure there was the "girl with huge tits for her age" here and there, but in general it didn't seem this way.

Maybe it has something to do with hormones in meat, or the way they dress. It's sad really.

Anyone else notice this?

People used to get married at like 11-12yrs old 'back in the day.' They still do it in some of the less developed countries.

Meat hormones? Hardly. I think we are just coming out of the 'stupid age' where sexuality was repressed until you were in your 20's, and then got married.

I don't have a problem with lil kids realizing they are sexual beings, I just wish they didnt direct it towards me :(

Stick to your age group at least...

Another thing...its not JUST the fact that they are 13 or less, its that they ACT 13 or less too.

Age is age, maturity is maturity. You give me a HB9.5 whos my age and is about as mature as an 11yr old, and I will feel very uncomfortable about her liking me.

Although I know a few girls who are younger than me (one is almost 2yr younger) but they are almost as mature as me, and that doesnt bother me.

Physical AND psychological maturity is what I like, not just tits and ass.

And nobody has really given any serious response about what I should DO to make em stop, or what I should do period.

I appreciate legrandtango's post, and a few others.

KingPinp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you touched my 11 yearold id rip of both your arms and beat you to death with them.

If buy a playboy and if that doesnt work for you turn yourself into a support group before you do some ****ed up **** and someone like me catches up with you.

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahah

Originally posted by KingPinp
Dude, if you touched my 11 yearold id rip of both your arms and beat you to death with them.

If buy a playboy and if that doesnt work for you turn yourself into a support group before you do some ****ed up **** and someone like me catches up with you.
Oh man, I LOVE newbies who only read thread titles before responding.

LOL

KingPinp

Don Juan
Reaction score
son, you are just ****ed up. dont try to cover this **** up by discrediting me.