Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I a **** or Is my Girl Immature

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok long story short. My gf and some guy went on dates for 6 months and she slept with him. She had 2 relationships prior. This was her last dating experience 3 years prior to meeting me. So she told me the whole story a few months ago. The other night she starts telling me that she feels like she was this guys booty call because they dated for the 6 months and then she slept with him. She caught him sleeping with another chick and left. She says she feels this way because they were only dating and not in a serious relationship. I proceeded to tell her to grow the **** up. That any dude who takes a chick out for 6 months on dates before they have sex is a weirdo and that is not a booty call and that the guy is a retard for ditching her for a girl that will sleep with him behind her back. I then proceeded to tell her that she got played and to get over it. I told her the fact that she waited six months should of been reason enough for him to stay and still be with her, because honestly I usually wait until like the 5th date if I like someone. She waited a few months with me as well which is why I am holding on to her. All this **** sounds really immature. Last time I checked a dude who just wants ass doesn't pay for dates for 6 months, am I wrong here or no? She is so uptight about this sex **** it's annoying and I told her she needs to grow the **** up. Most of the girls I've dated would **** on the first date and have had 20 ****s which is why I'm not with them. Was all this a little harsh. I'm sorry bro's it just gets ****in annoying.

Last edited:

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a few years younger than me at 26 so maybe the maturity level is different?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you lack tact. I could understand if she talks about it all the time and you said that. What else does she do regarding sex that bothers you? Sounds like there's more to this story.