Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I a home wrecker?

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this married chick last night and after an hour she was telling me how much she was into me. She told me she had a happy marriage until last night. (She repeated this all night. She said that for the past year she has had problems thinking she got married too young at age 23). I was into her too. I was trying to control myself but could not because the attraction between us was major. All my friends were looking at me strangely. Her girlfriend was telling her 'looks like you are in good hands'.
We spent 6 hours drinking with our faces about 6 inches apart and going to the bathroom together to make out. All of my friends and hers were wondering what was taking us so long to do in the bathroom.
Her girlfriend kept telling me 'isn't she the best?'
I am thinking what am I doing?
I had such desire for her right there and she felt the same way.
She has my email and we decided to be friends but now that I am sober I still think about her.
Last night could have been the alcohol but today I still want her and could care less about her husband.
When she writes me do I ignore her or follow my urges?

Reaction score
I say go for it and

Don't worry bro

you will only burn in hell for , oh about 23 eternities for this sin! (give or take a few millenia)

:)

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is the one that said "i was too young to get married at 23"

if it's not you it's only going to someone else she turns to mate

so go for it.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by htemorp
She's a hoe.

same conclusion here, but then again.. a lot of these woman are.

personally I'd never get it on with a merried woman, but if the attraction is that damn strong.. go for it.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo man be careful

id say that you should be more laid back about this

u wouldnt want to go and ruin a marrige so that you can get some

being a DJ means having a strong sense of moral and ethics and acting upon them as well

i find it quite strange that she was all relaxed abot hookin up with you even thouh she is married-there is some sort of glitch there that could ed up hurting you later on if this were to progress

i also find it quite strange that her friend was constantly telling YOU how GREAT she is.

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trevjr
(She repeated this all night. She said that for the past year she has had problems thinking she got married too young at age 23).
So tell her to give you a call as soon as the divorce is final. I guarantee you'll be waiting an awful long time.

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you think I feel?
I don't want to break up a marriage but if someone is going to get some it might as well be me.
She said this has never happened to her before and we did have some pretty heavy discussions about morality and politics before we got sloshed.
You know I think getting drunk brings out more who you are rather than making you act different.
I was constantly going back and forth thinking 'leave her alone she is married' and 'what is it about her that I want to throw her on the table now'.
I am 17 years older and if she doesn't care why should I?
I don't think she is a ho. I think she got married young and after five years she is bored. She stepped out with a girlfriend, met me and I flirted with her pretty hard but she said stuff that made me blush to me first so I said if you are going to flirt with me then lets go for it.
Hey, I could have done her in the bathroom but pulled back cuz she should be more sober before we do that. I mean I am still a gentleman(haha) in a way.

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warning, an angry husband may attempt to kill you

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're looking for just an affair, no LTR--right?

Would you be a home-wrecker? Sure--to a point. She'll find someone else to wreck the home with if it isn't you. Her "I've never felt this way before" or whatever she said is her ASD line--you are very replaceable here, you know...

Make your own call on the morality of it. I've done it before and regretted it, and others times not. I've passed on a number of chances and regretted some and not others. There isn't a blanket moral rule on this--Ok there is, but life is far more complex and context-specific such that the blanket moral rule doesn't help you much. At the end of the day, you have to make your own decision and live with the consequences.

As for LTR---start thinking that way and you'll probably be stepping into fantasyland. By the sounds of it, even if you're not thinking LTR, she already has your hormones jacked to where you are incapable of seeing clearly (I know this feeling) and already halfway to fantasyland.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll be the chump if you buy into her "I'm lonely and need some loving" scheme. But go ahead if you just want a bang and not anything else, ya slut.

ulsterman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid her like the plague. Once your lust is satisfied for the first time, think of how you'll feel after that, since you already seem to have a conscience about adultery.

Her friend "selling" her is also a very suspect development; the whole thing just stinks, from what I can see. I just think that women in her situation would tell you anything they reckon you might want to hear just to get you to do what they want. What's really suspect is this "I was happily married until just now", almost as if you've changed her life after one meeting (maybe she didn't quite infer that, but maybe she did).

Another point, have you pondered how a chick 17 years younger than you came to find you so desirable? If I were you, I would start exercising some really healthy cynicism about this very soon.

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, her friend was almost encouraging her to flirt with me. Usually I can see a girlfriend dragging her away and telling her to watch out for that guy or something like that. Now maybe the husband is a jerk and her friend is seeing her laughing and joking with me and having a good time.
The 17 years things is not so big since everyone tells me I look 35, really, people I meet do not believe I have a child that is 21.
No she was more 'something is happening to me and I want to do something I can't, you are a dangerous man who is tempting me to do something bad'. When she finally kissed me, I let her be the one, she said 'I can't believe I am doing this' and would kiss me again.
She and I got pretty wasted so I would say that we both were acting on urges that were no longer under control. It was fun but I don't think now she is going to contact me.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ is beyond the Nice Guy and Jerk. This site in detail displays what seperates a DJ from a Nice Guy. So then think about what seperates a DJ from a Jerk...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
think with me and tell.. id love to know.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer the question on your post's title, yes, if you pursue anything sexual with this woman, you are a homewrecker.

Should you let that stop you? Would Shaq pass the ball if he was under the basket unguarded?

This woman is unhappy in her marriage, and if you pass on the opportunity to be the "real man" that lifts her from her rut, I guarantee you the next guy won't.

If a married woman is out in bars hitting on other guys, her union is going down the tubes fast. I understand that you feel you have a "moral obligation" to do the right thing, but you aren't going to save her marriage by refusing to pursue her.

That being said, your forecast for tonight should be calling for...ehh...scattered clothes...with a significant chance of heavy petting.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
u wouldnt want to go and ruin a marrige so that you can get some

being a DJ means having a strong sense of moral and ethics and acting upon them as well
AMEN! I have never EVER tried to take a taken woman and, quite frankly, I expect the same for other men as well. If I was the husband and you stole her from me, I'd come and kick your ass (or optionally get my own ass kicked, depending on how good of a fighter you were ;)) no matter if our marriage was over or not. It is an attack against my own house, my own home and my own life even if my marriage WAS over. When you steal someone's girl while you KNOW that she is taken - that, my friend, is to me the greatest kind of insult you can give. If there is something I do not approve, that is home-wrecking - which I think you are if you go after a taken woman. I know that it is up to everyone's own morale and maybe I shouldn't condemn you, but as a DJ you should be able to get any woman you want, so why go after the taken ones, for heaven's sakes? Besides, they might get you into a lot of trouble...

And don't forget that she is, according to her actions, a definite ho. As a DJ, you can do better. I really see no reason why you would go and wreck their marriage when you have so little to gain...

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
It's about your own personal honor and integrity, man!

A big rule of being a DJ is to be proud of what kind of man you are! If you get used to doing a$$hole things, eventually you'll become an a$$hole yourself, and people notice those things! Likewise, if you maintain your standards of honor and never compromise on them, you develop a reputation as being a real man, and people begin to look up to you, women want to be around you, and other men want to be you. You become who you are through making these decisions.

My friends admire me greatly because they know I'm not afraid to fight for them. I stand up for them. Last night I stared a man built like Vin Diesel straight in the eyes and told him if he disrespected my lady friend, who he was trying to hook up with, he'd better be aware that I was willing to die for her. This guy was physically much, much bigger than I was and was not intimidated by me, but at the end of the evening we talked things through were cool with each other? Why? Because even though he would have wiped me across the floor like a rag in a fight, he knew he was talking to a man who had courage, and he had to respect that.

What kind of man do you want to be? When you walk by people, do you want them to think you're a pu$$y, or do you want them to admire you for being bold and courageous? It's literally something you choose to be, everyday, and it starts by making the right decisions on these sort of choices.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No thanks, I wouldn't. There's plenty of guilt-free pu$$y bout the place without the hassles you're going to get here, for starters:

1.) Her behavious seems odd, she doesn't seem like LTR material to me. Plus a 17 year age difference?, makes it even more complicated, besides who is to say she won't do this to you down the road. I'd hate to be her husband, past present or future.

2.) Her hubby could come after you with an axe, who needs that ****.

3.) There's your whole 'going to hell' angle, I ain't no saint but I don't want to bust up someone's marriage no matter how screwed up it is. I'm not comfortable with the morality of it, don't know, maybe I'm old fashioned, maybe she'd just do it with some other guy, but if you're not invested in this girl (and you hardly know her) why would you want to travel down this road? End up on the Springer show;p

Seems like a lot of trouble just to get your rocks off if you ask me, can't you find single girls? Busting up marriages is just nasty business far as I see it.