Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Always Say Less Than Necessary: A powerful Tip

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most of you will find this to be of some use.....

"When you are trying to impress people with words, the more you say, the more common and less in control you appear. Even if you are saying something common, it will seem original if you make it vague and open-ended. Powerful people impress and intimidate by saying less. The more you say, the more likely you are to say something foolish. "

Power is in many ways a game of appearances, and when you say less than necessary, you inevitably appear greater and more powerful than you are. Your silence will make appear superior and in control. Humans are machines of interpretation and explanation; they have to know what you are thinking. When you carefully control what you reveal, they cannot pierce your intentions or your meaning.

Your short answers and silences will put them on the defensive, and they will jump in, nervously filling the silence with all kinds of comments that will reveal valuable information about them and their weaknesses. They will go home and ponder your every word. This extra attention to your brief comments will only add to your power. In most areas of life, the less you say , the more profound and mysterious you appear.

Once the words are out, you can't take them back. Keep them under control.

ToileT()_)PapeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From the 48 Laws of Power heh? Great book.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ToileT()_)PapeR:
From the 48 Laws of Power heh? Great book.

Very good book. I would love to share more of it, but i'm afraid of getting my a$$ nailed by copyright

MysteryMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude that works .... anyone know if i can download that book as a ebook maybe kazza or DC++

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably cant download it but you can find it for about $15 at most large bookstores.

Here are the 48 laws of Power but this link doesnt go into detail like the book.
www.iwan.com/elffers