Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Always Explaining Myself (Mentally)

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forever am mentally explaining myself, it seems. I've been watching my mind, more and more, and trying to see how all the common processes hinder my natural alpha (attractive) self.
This seems to be a never-ending ***** of a mental behaivor I got going. And a pretty big, indirect hindrance to 'being' natural game. Was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this. Maybe some of the older cats (or those already resolved in this regard) could shed some light, expose the roots. Also how one should go about integrating and getting over this mental behaivor.

Any insight appreciated.

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude , the reason you keep revisiting the same crap is cos it's there to teach you something. Like the way pain is there to tell you about an injury. Hit ideagasms.com and sign up for the newsletter , that gives you access to the ebook and a mp3 callled moving beyond approach anxiety.

Stephan teahces it as a "spiritual" practice but it's a kickass NLP / hypnotic way to get beyond just this sort of stuff, and learn the lesson that it's here to teach you.

Also you need to think about how youre treating yourself. Think of a nephew or cousin who looks up to you. Would you treat them as harshly as you treat yourself. If not , maybe you need to treat yourself at least to that standard.

Finally (and this is from everyone fromm the maitreya buddha to Iceberg Slim) , if you have negative self talk and self imagery you need to argue it and not just let it have it's way. If you have some voice in your head saying bull**** , get into the habit of correcting it. Soon the habit of supporting yourself becomes natural and the bull**** voice becomes a coach rather than an opponent.

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't give examples of specific things that are holding you back, so I'll give some general advice.

Pick 5 negative thoughts per week and challenge them.

Now the only way to challenge a belief or thought is by action.

Example though: I can't talk to women, they will think im some kind of stalker.
Example action: Walk into a book store and talk to women in 5 different isles. Start off with 'Hey, I'm looking for a good book in this section, but am just drawing a blank on a good author, any suggestions?" Follow up the convo with questions on the book or author she recommends, etc.

Example thought: I can't go workout at the gym because I'm to scrawny and I'll be laughed at
Example action: Go to the gym and ask for a spot on all the free weights you do. You'd find the people helpful and supportive rather than being *******s.

Now do the same thing with positive thoughts. For example, if you think your a wicked basketball player but haven't played in 5 years, get out on the court and challenge your belief.

The furthur you get away from action, the more illusions you will tend to hold about yourself. That is very harmful to your psyche and general success in life, get out there and do as much as possible so your view of yourself is based on the results of your actions rather than endless self-evaluation.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ty for both your responses.

But I guess I wasn't clear enough, seeing how you guys responded.

I'm not talking about negative self-talk, and all that sh!t.
No probs. approaching, or asking for a spot at the gym, etc.

What I'm talking about is like a constant lawyer in my mind. Always technically justyfying my every action. Whether it be my reasoning for doing something, or how what I'm doing is the most effecient way. You get the feel of what I'm saying now?

I'd attribute it to caring too much what others think. Bottom line.
Or a deep-seated feeling of being "wrong" from the continuous barrage of "no don't do that" when we were children. It seems this is the mix at play. And since I'm a pretty intelligent/clever mofo... this mental process is always in play, so as others can't step to question me, or my actions.

In that light it would seem a good thing, but in reality and how I was trying to address it in regards to "game"... it seems a hindrance, in that it still reaks of the two factors that are creating it, as mentioned above.

1.Caring what others think too much
2.This deap-seated feeling of being 'wrong"

Anyways... thanks again for your response.
Just the posting of it, has brought more of my attention/awareness into the matter.

P.S. I'd rather get my wisdom of the beyond, and chakra science from the Buddha himself. And perspectives on "pimpin" from Iceberg. Stephan is cool in his heart based almagamation, and I think its a much needed 'right-on' mix for this field. But... I don't know how much credibility I can lend to a brutha versus the sources he draws upon.

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair call.
So who's inspired you topursue "natural" game then?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm reading your question right.
I'd have to say, first and foremost... Myself.

I've always been about self-realization (or lack therof ;))

But to skip the poetics, as thats most every man's story.

Pook
David D.
Juggler
Mystery (even though a lot of his sh!t is canned... he def. still knows SUP! I enjoy his theory)
and Many many from this sight.
Reading Gun's stuff right now also.

In the world of spirit... tons of peeps, but the most powerful head is...
Osho - Baghwan Shree Rajneesh
(illest Buddha ever to walk this earth. At the time of his death, he was outlawed in 22 countries!)

As far as Stephane goes. He's dope, in that he's fused the world of game, to the world of spiritual evolution as a man. Heart-based seduction, and the power therof is what I'm all about. I just like to fuse the 2 myself. Seems sort of hokey when I catch it from him. But....... maybe I should check his sh!t out again.