Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

always carry a prop when going hunting for females!

ziminxe79

Don Juan
Reaction score
always carry a prop when going hunting for females!
:rockon: I find it easy to meet chicks. Chicks likes pretty things so carry a bag or something a chick would buy that way she would like to know for who did you buy it for.

What do you think guys?:rockon:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carry a purse, makeup or a little Pekingese? No, I don't think so.

ziminxe79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Carry a purse, makeup or a little Pekingese? No, I don't think so.

No not that kind of girls stuff. My sister works at the mall and she made me this Janet Jackson shirt of airbrush and this black girl walks up to me and starts talking where did i get it and if i like her music. See that worked!! :rockon: :yes:

Democles

Banned
Reaction score
ziminxe79 said:
No not that kind of girls stuff. My sister works at the mall and she made me this Janet Jackson shirt of airbrush and this black girl walks up to me and starts talking where did i get it and if i like her music. See that worked!! :rockon: :yes:

Why not just be a man? Works for me.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always carry a prop, but I don't usually walk around holding it in my hand - someone would call the cops.

Stforeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I always carry a prop, but I don't usually walk around holding it in my hand - someone would call the cops.
haha, that's a great way of lookin at it.

Purses are for girls and fags

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, what the ****?

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, people...I think its a good idea, probably not original, but it works pretty well. As a matter of fact, it can help people who are scared of approaches draw the ladies in instead. *shoulder shrug*

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. I've seen guys do the puppy in the park thing, the little cousin in the mall thing, the giant teddy bear thing at the amusement park and the like. Personally I'd rather focus on the woman's interest in me and not what I have in tow.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is another conversation tip that I have read about - using a prop. And no you don't use something gay like a European carry all. Use a prop like a cool hat, or pin, or tie tack when going out to a bar or club. Then have a good story to go along with it. Like how you got the hat while on safari in Kenya or something to open up more lines of a converation.

Also, for conversations, look for her "props", same thing, like a broach, or cool necklace, then ask her about it to get her talking.

Its not something that will carry your approach or conversation, but something else to throw in to keep it going.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocky_mtn said:
...Its not something that will carry your approach or conversation, but something else to throw in to keep it going.
But this is what the original poster was suggesting, to use a prop as an approach opener.

Democles

Banned
Reaction score
But this is what the original poster was suggesting, to use a prop as an approach opener.
Why not approach her first? Let the target carry the prop and you do your job as a man and approach her if she gives you ec/smile.

Point is, the tip is stupid. 95 in 100 women will not approach.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
"I am metrosexual, hear me roar"??? :p
lol funny thing is this summer I've been working on Fashion and style because my style now isn't congruent with who I am, Metrosexual look is more congruent lol. I don't really see nothing wrong with making sure your clean and well groomed. But ya props do get girls to open you because I had this shirt with slyvester on it and some girl walks by saying "You can't have slyvester without the tweety"

Ya it may look gay on some people but if you know your not gay who gives a sh!t. Some PUAs use Gay frames to disarm girls because they don't have there walls up anymore, due to the fact he can't be hitting on you if he is gay. Which then brings me to the guy who was in the fashion industry and ****ed thousands of models by acting like he was gay her in NY. In the end he was never really gay, but if anyone have notice girls get attracted when your talking about fashion and stuff like nails and smooth skin. This one girl loved my nails and they way how my hair on my arms are in one direction, all this stuff that you would think "Who gives a fuvk"

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. I've seen guys do the puppy in the park thing, the little cousin in the mall thing, the giant teddy bear thing at the amusement park and the like. Personally I'd rather focus on the woman's interest in me and not what I have in tow.
I don't know bro...that puppy idea is golden. i mean, one time when I was like 15, I had 20 something hb 9's blowing kisses and s.hit at me while I was walking my dog. And my dog wasn't even a puppy or fluff ball that girls traditionally like!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
I don't know bro...that puppy idea is golden. i mean, one time when I was like 15, I had 20 something hb 9's blowing kisses and s.hit at me while I was walking my dog. And my dog wasn't even a puppy or fluff ball that girls traditionally like!
I'm not saying that it doesn't work but what guys fail to ask themselves is why they work. What feelings do these things evoke in women and how can a guy illicit those same things without the prop. The reason why I'm wary on relying on the prop is that it taints the reason(s) why the woman seems to be interested in you, is she truly interested in you or in your pet?

I tend to approach women with pets more so. A women with an "item" which she enjoys talking about is easily read. Hell, she'll tell you practically anything that's on her mind about her pet, her life, you!

I'm a huge proponent of DJs using their personalities to attract women. Albeit props work but I see way too often both on-line and off, guys depending on these things as a crutch and have no idea what to do without that thing to lean upon.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
The right color passport.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What else should I do to make the little girlies like me? Shall I learn a little dance. "Excuse me missus, I'd like to do a little dance for you... oh, and won't you take a look at this here fancy watch I got when rescuing children from a fire in Paris? By the way, I suck ****. Please sleep with me!"

Sorry I think anybody desperate enough to act gay just to get laid is better off just taking the plunge and finally tell their parents that they like men.