Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alteration of the 3 second rule

Solubus

Reaction score
That is to say that the 3 second rule was meant for dating, but this alteration will be for talking to people.

The three-second rule goes like this, "Count to three, and go talk to them before you finish the count."

You know how you can feel like it's ruined after you first count to three? No it's not ruined, you can still do it. Just count to three again if you didn't do it the first time. This is a blessed method.

Now to alter it, consider this. If you see a person you want to talk to, count to one. Do it before you finish counting. You think you'll say something wrong. That's them lying to you. Go there, and say whatever your mouth says. That will be whatever comes out. That is because everytime you do that, God is in control and you TRUST. That is what the rule is meant for: Going out there and trusting God. Don't use your mind and don't think ahead of what you will way. Just go there, and say whatever comes out. Don't worry about not having anything to say.

That works for meeting people.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called the 3 strikes rules the one related to dating and its not about time but "events" (which dont happen).

Regarding yours, it could help very shy guy to approach before their fear take over but its a losing technique for the fact that you will look really nervous and the interaction will look forced.

Much better to wait a good situation to take advantage of, much better to approach someone with a random line about the environment or after firsta observing them to see if they are receptive or not....pointless to approach a girl which does a willing effort to never cross eye with you for example.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
It's called the 3 strikes rules the one related to dating and its not about time but "events" (which dont happen).

Regarding yours, it could help very shy guy to approach before their fear take over but its a losing technique for the fact that you will look really nervous and the interaction will look forced.

Much better to wait a good situation to take advantage of, much better to approach someone with a random line about the environment or after firsta observing them to see if they are receptive or not....pointless to approach a girl which does a willing effort to never cross eye with you for example.
No, there actually is a 3-second rule in pickup. It applies to cold approaching - when you see a woman you desire, you should approach her within 3 seconds.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
No, there actually is a 3-second rule in pickup. It applies to cold approaching - when you see a woman you desire, you should approach her within 3 seconds.
Oh my bad so, totally unaware of such rule.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna knock the three-second rule, because it has its purpose.

I will say, however, that there's nothing wrong with taking the time to formulate a plan. No, not a cop-out -- a REAL plan. What is she wearing? Who is she talking to? What is she drinking? What kind of mood is she in? Quickly consider these things and decide the best way to approach. No need to rush to your slaughter, when you can formulate a plan of attack based on your intel.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Gambler said:
I'm not gonna knock the three-second rule, because it has its purpose.

I will say, however, that there's nothing wrong with taking the time to formulate a plan. No, not a cop-out -- a REAL plan. What is she wearing? Who is she talking to? What is she drinking? What kind of mood is she in? Quickly consider these things and decide the best way to approach. No need to rush to your slaughter, when you can formulate a plan of attack based on your intel.
I agree. This is a far better approach. However, it only applies when you are able to approach the target regardless. The 3-second rule is there so that you don't have the time to give yourself excuses why you SHOULDN'T approach. If you are going to approach regardless, it's better to have a "plan".

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I also formulate a plan like Gambler says.

I wait long enough to be "reasonably" sure she is not with a guy. Plus I do try to think of something to say. I also look at how many other females she is with. Lone wolf is best. Two set is decent (or even better if some other dude moved in on one girl and the second female feels "left out"). More than two is possible but not recommended.

Does she look like she is AW-ing? Or does she look more normal and open to meeting someone? How old is she? How is she dressed?

I process a lot of intel like this first. Plus, don't ever discount your "gut." That's how the sniper method works.

You can't wait too long or some other guy will move in. So you have to size up the situation in a reasonable amount of time and make your move or wait for a better target.

I used to count time in my head. "Ok Mike, it looks pretty good. Make a move in 30 seconds." Or some other arbitrary time figure. I found that that doesn't work well. It just INCREASES the anxiety when you are on the clock. So I don't time it anymore. Just get ready and move.

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solubus said:
That is to say that the 3 second rule was meant for dating, but this alteration will be for talking to people.

The three-second rule goes like this, "Count to three, and go talk to them before you finish the count."

You know how you can feel like it's ruined after you first count to three? No it's not ruined, you can still do it. Just count to three again if you didn't do it the first time. This is a blessed method.

Now to alter it, consider this. If you see a person you want to talk to, count to one. Do it before you finish counting. You think you'll say something wrong. That's them lying to you. Go there, and say whatever your mouth says. That will be whatever comes out. That is because everytime you do that, God is in control and you TRUST. That is what the rule is meant for: Going out there and trusting God. Don't use your mind and don't think ahead of what you will way. Just go there, and say whatever comes out. Don't worry about not having anything to say.

That works for meeting people.

Yes... letting the universe take control and trusting your intuition...

I like this.