Alright I've ****ing had enough.....

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First & foremost, F oatmeal. I literally hate this steaming pile of azzzz.

I'm using a diet our Fuglydude took the time to give me & I'm okay with eating bleh cottage cheese & I'm okay with eating brown rice but oatmeal just has to go.

1) No matter how I make this meal, it takes forever for me to eat it. Why the fvck is it so hard to chew & swallow? Why must it take literally hours for me to finish 1 bowl of this crap?? I wake up early & by the time I finally finish to go to the gym, I may as well have slept the extra 1 1/2 hours. Its bullocks.

2) Its way too easy to throw up. So many mornings I've nearly thrown up eating this garbage & just now, not 15 minutes ago I threw up. Why is it so difficult to eat this fvcking pile of crap??? Why?

I need my morning carbs, word is oatmeal is THE best, are they no good alternatives? Something that takes less time to consume & I don't feel like spewing up my guts?

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't forget

to call the WAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBUUUULLLLLLAAAAANNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Put some spices on your oatmeal honestly how much oatmeal are you eating its probably like 4 spoonfuls. If your already complaining about what your eating you might as well head to McDonalds now and help yourself and give up.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nmartinez12443 said:
to call the WAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBUUUULLLLLLAAAAANNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Put some spices on your oatmeal honestly how much oatmeal are you eating its probably like 4 spoonfuls. If your already complaining about what your eating you might as well head to McDonalds now and help yourself and give up.
Like cinnamon & nutmeg?

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it's all said and done, it basically comes down to two choices; enjoy eating, or enjoy how your body looks.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oat flakes +
milk +
banana +
raisins +
a small amount of "chocolatesh" cereal +
a few drops of rum essence (if you like it) +
a little sugar (if you need it, but the banana and the other cereals should provide plenty of sweetness)
= an awesome meal

Prepare all these under low fire for extra taste or use cold milk if you're in a hurry.

The first 4 are the minimum for a tasty meal and they are (supposedly) 100% healthy.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirro said:
I need my morning carbs, word is oatmeal is THE best, are they no good alternatives? Something that takes less time to consume & I don't feel like spewing up my guts?
Replace it with Brown Rice

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How could anyone not like oats? Buy them pure. 100% full grain oats. Add bluberries and some almonds. Add a little milk if you don't like them with water. Best breakfast in the world.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've found the solution to my problem. I have to eat it when its somewhat cool.

I've added blueberries & milk which greatly improved the taste. Once I let it cool for a while I can consume it a lot faster & there's no barf moments.

Anyway thanks for the responses guys.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MILLET!!!

that's what I eat in the morning.

Tbh it was harder to eat even than oats in the beginning. But after a while I got used to it, and now I really love it.

It makes me feel good somehow, like I get this wholesome feeling inside my femurs for some reason. idk, its just rly good imo~

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubirosa said:
When it's all said and done, it basically comes down to two choices; enjoy eating, or enjoy how your body looks.

WRONG! It comes down to figuring out your macros and CONSISTENTLY hitting them each day and staying within range.

If you want to enjoy some delicious cookies every now and then, some ice cream etc, you absolutely can.

But if you don't plan your diet and ho-hum it, you will fail regardless of whether you eat clean or dirty.

PIMP

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says you HAVE TO eat oatmeal? I personally love it and have no problem putting down 4 oz of oats with some blueberries, a dash of cinnamon and a bit of honey everyday.

But carbs are carbs, so if you don't like oatmeal, replace it with a different carb source. Potatoes, brown rice, pasta etc. Just stay within your macros and you will be fine.

PIMP

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubirosa said:
Or enjoy eating, and spend a considerably larger amount of time working your arse off. This CAN be accomplished. Just not by me.

Top Bottom