Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

alright i'm just gettin pissed

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well not pissed in a literal sense but I am getting a little annoyed.

This chick I see constantly works at the mall location i'm at (for a while at least) from what i can see man she talks to just about everybody, and anybody. in fact last night i saw her following some goofy dude that works at the kiosk right next to mine home or to some party (who knows) in her car

regaurdless, this girl is hott and anytime i've tried to say what's up. initate conversation or whatever its like i get the cold shoulder, i don't get any weird looks.. its just that the conversation just sorta runs right past her and she doesn't speak to me.

but she talks to everybody else? uhhh ok i'm not one to say but wtf if she can talk to everybody else why not me? lol which makes me wonder if she's doin this to be a bytch or just doing it because she's shy around me. I dunno but damn I would like to get to know her a little better.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm about to ask her straight up, so what you can't say hi? its worked in the past to drive out the reason for the silent treatments cuz all i get are little glances that when i look at her she's always looking away after a hot second.

weird thing was at the street light when i pulled up to it to turn left, and she was right next to me she kept fixeing her hair trying not to look in my direction totally looked like she was forceing herself to do that. i'm thinkin shy around me, but i could be wrong but i can't think of anything else considering she's a little social body and talks to everybody that works at the mall, and i mean everybody.

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, let it go. Just let it go.

I used to see if she 'fixed her hair' or noticed which way she crossed her legs, and if she licked her lips, etc. That was like 3-4 years ago. It means nothing. Absolutely nothing.

What can you tell from ur situation ? Shes not talking to you. thats it. You try to talk to her, she ignores you. Thats it.

I hate to tell you this, but someone has to. u know ? Just 'next' her. if all you're trying to do is be friendly..... just keep trying to say hey n 'whats up'.

But it's obvious to me that this one is a waste of your time and attention. From my limited experience, time and attention go both ways when flirting. if it isnt, there isnt a 'relationship' to begin with.

Move on. Forget about it.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm.

Well the one thing you DON'T want to do when a girl is giving you the "silent treatment" is call attention to it.

The one thing that will truly drive your target away will be to show her that you are emotionally affected by her lack of attention toward you.

You didn't give enough information for me to tell you WHY she could be giving you the cold shoulder, but the last thing you want to do is call attention to it. Trust me on this one, it will only make things worse.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is following other dudes home

going to parties

talking to 1 million guys

SHE IS NOT SHY !

lol

SHE IS A H0

i would say she DOES NOT LIKE YOU

why ?

because you care

ignore her a$$. brush her off and see what she does.

maybe she won't chase you as she has waaaaay too many men to choose from at her h0 booth... i meant Kiosk !

and take a shower... you are starting to smell of ONEITIS :D

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aside from the obvious at least she still gives me free ice cream and a 20 oz bottle drink :D

i think the post here got a little off track, i really don't care as i'm friends with just about every other girl in the mall, if it was a numbers game i'm winning. its just this one that intrigues me because she doesn't talk to me like she does other guys like every other guy includeing the lurpy goofy a$$ ones.

however aside from this girl, i can be sittin in the food court by myself and have at least 2 chicks from holister or maybe charlote ruse come in and sit down with me and talk it up.

so belive me, i'm not loseing sleep over it and the whole oneitus thing that made me laugh. lol i honestly do not care haha you guys made it seemed like i was biteing my nails and haveing cold sweats over this girl.

all i'm askin is wtf man lol

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Befuddled
Dude, let it go. Just let it go.

I used to see if she 'fixed her hair' or noticed which way she crossed her legs, and if she licked her lips, etc. That was like 3-4 years ago. It means nothing. Absolutely nothing.

What can you tell from ur situation ? Shes not talking to you. thats it. You try to talk to her, she ignores you. Thats it.

I hate to tell you this, but someone has to. u know ? Just 'next' her. if all you're trying to do is be friendly..... just keep trying to say hey n 'whats up'.

But it's obvious to me that this one is a waste of your time and attention. From my limited experience, time and attention go both ways when flirting. if it isnt, there isnt a 'relationship' to begin with.

Move on. Forget about it.
actually it does, more so than you think I introduced a friend of mine to a girl i know and watched them interact she was open, legs always no matter what pointed towards him arms at sides or useing expressions with her hands, always asking questions.. fixing hair etc..

turns out she liked him a lot, also turns out they're dateing now.

you may have limited experience, and its comments about if a girl does etc.. and etc means nothing that proves it

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DAY 3 TRIAL OF THE DON JUANS

christz
haha you guys made it seemed like i was biteing my nails and haveing cold sweats over this girl

no lol

YOU made it seem like that

you never mentioned no free ice cream and that you pimpin' with 20 chicks in the food court

the defense rests !

;)

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**