Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ALPHA Walking in the Corridor

King Tuz

Banned
Reaction score
When walking in the hallway, the Alpha takes DOES NOT move from his path. He walks wherever he LIKES! Walk in the MIDDLE of the hall. HOLD your ground and people WILL BACK DOWN!

If they don't back down and they are still in your path, the WALK SLOWER! Almost coming to a stand-still if you have to. Then they have NO CHOICE but to go AROUND YOU!

Sometimes some people will walk so close to you when they walk around you that you either have to HIT THEM or TWIST your upper body.

I am currently trying to work something out for this situation. IF you have any ideas, let Kintuz know!

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let them brush against you lightly, turn your head slightly towards them (but don't make eye contact), and say "excuse me".

Btw, good post :D.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WDF is going on?? Whats with the all ALPHA bull?????????????????????????

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you're overanalyzing. seirously obsessing over your walk is defintiely beta...

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this is completely ridiculous. Who the **** cares how an alpha walks. If you were really alpha you wouldn't even think about it.

King Tuz

Banned
Reaction score
Potbelly said:
dude, you're overanalyzing. seirously obsessing over your walk is defintiely beta...

souporman said:
Wow this is completely ridiculous. Who the **** cares how an alpha walks. If you were really alpha you wouldn't even think about it.

Right On Dudes......

I'm sure you guys get girls....:crackup:

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its worth taking a look at if you have the time. no true 'alpha' sits around wondering about this shiit, but he doesnt go on to online forums for girl advice either so chill.

my two rules are a) walk in the middle so you dont look like youre shying off to the sides and b) dont try to make eye contact with everyone. unless youre in a direct conversation with a few people or one person, darting towards eyes is needy. just look straight ahead.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look like a ***** and still think you can be the ****, it will work against you lol.

jackie_legs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude **** that, I think what your saying is your trying to be rude and walk in front of girls? dont do that man its dumb. Plus what will happen is you will make girls angrier at you and they will think your weird.

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly dont try to be an alpha male if you dont have the body for it.. just reading your post makes me wanna rip your head off

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
steroidsrule said:
honestly dont try to be an alpha male if you dont have the body for it.. just reading your post makes me wanna rip your head off
basically.

I hope you are built, because if someone jarred me while I was walking, I would not hesitate to punch you in the face and keep walking like nothing happened.

fine line between being alpha and being a ****. it's common courtesy to move while walking. if not, its a game called soldier and its lots of fun! lol

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its good to see some people are working on there body language, as it isn't beta or afc for practicing this. (if you look at DYD body language you can see they spent awhile on walking more masucline and in some groups seminars they teach how to walk where everyone moves out your way.) but anyway the ways that I usually walk causes people to move out the way, sometimes i move out the way but its so powerful that they end up walking into me so now i just walk and never move out the way.

First way that i move, this i discovered because I was so used to standing up and having my thumbs in my pocket, but now i walk like dat and take up some space and everyone has moved out my way. Kinda look like a guy in the wild wild west looking like he can draw his gun at anytime.

Second way is from playing around that i just happen to test it out after i notice people moved out my way alot, it is to walk and swing you arms as if your firing off your gun. (wild wild west style) so as your walking and swinging your arms naturally move as if you taking a quick shot. kinda hard to explain but looks natural in real life. Alot of girls like to brush me lately, not sure if its due to this.

Reaction score
Damn retards read the articles there's already an article for it stand straight and hold ur shoulder back and don't walk too fast. Walking in the middle of the highschool hall is BS it's annoying only fat asses who takes space do that. Go with the flow just watch the posture that's it, if someone bumps you on purpose punch and keep walking if they accidently hit you wait for them to apologize first if they don't just go it's a waste of your precious time. :rockon:

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who purposely don't move on any ocassion are not alpha, but they are *******s. There's a time to stand your ground and a time to not force others to go completely out of their way to move instead of meeting half-way on the deal.

Kamikazi1231

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other kind of Alpha just flows through everything. Nothing that bumps into him has any effect on his life if he doesn't want it to be. It works a lot better brushing against girls then smashing through them too... lol.