Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

alpha(relationship)male-deep thoughts

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys. I have started to learn the Dj's ways 3 years ago. Been in the field quite a bit, then got my now 2y LDR Gf and was a wingman for my best friend.
Thing i was thinking is, if some of you learn to be the alpha just for one nights, then why not buy a sex doll? its easier way and it saves money. I have read one of those can be better than the real thing,so why not?

Why do we have to learn to play these games, is it because we were all sad, down sodden loser and desperate betas who has to learn to play these games to immitate the actions of an alpha? is it because we have learnt fear through countless rejections and being played around with like a bich which she sits and laughs?
or do we want more?

why do you want to become alpha?

here is why i did it, i was obsessed with this girl(perfect 9) in my high school.She jumped from jerk to jerk,yet she asked me to the prom. I said yes but then i changed my mind.
Then i learned to be an alpha to get revenge on those biches who breaks men's hearts
is this your reason?

Now i am with my 2y GF who i plan to stick to, and you know what. I am actually happy. No more waiting for calls, no more knowing that she likes you because you have learnt all the moves. No more "i can't do this, i am an alpha", no more insecurities, no more bullsht, no more...

The "game" isn't that interesting, really

the real challenge is to keep a woman in LTR really head over heals for you. One night stand is easy, go to any club and you will get some.
Yet get a girl to have hots for you all through years and years to come? can you do it?
that is the ultimate test
try it, LTR is the real test of the alphas, and only REAL alphas will take them up.
Because fake alphas do not have the guts, skills or security to be with a woman and be faithful to her.

Don't you agree?

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being alpha is not just about women dude..
when you revolve your life around women..then you're nowhere near being an alpha male..

infact women is a good outcome to you being alpha, along with a good job, good money, healthy living, happiness and self confidence. it changes the way you think, live and learn.

LTR does not make you alpha..it takes you away from living like how men are supposed to live..roam free, learn. mingle and fvk like rabbits. admittedly every guy wants to find that one girl that is worth it. thats the one you ltr with.

finding a girl to be in an ltr with is easier than you think. if you're willing to wrap yourself arounud her finger and have her cheat on u all the time..then you can find just abt any chic off the street to hv an ltr with.

this is not a game bru..its a way of life..its how the way of living that you will reflect upon on your deathbed and smile.. not one where you reflect and think "man! my whole life ive spent chasing happiness from this woman.."

instead an alpha male says "yessss!! ive lived a healthy, confident, happy life filled with achieving my goals, pushing myself physically, ive not wasted a moment more than i needed to on women or stuff that doesnt make me a better man..and not to mention the amazing 6000 females ive laid on my way here..."

its hard to get there and thats why you have many guys signing up for LTRs..its cool most DJ and alpha men can understand why some dudes give up..but the outcome once you're here..is worth living for!!

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
different way of thinking i think. how would you know that a woman would cheat on you? if you have her around your fingers, is it not a different story?