Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha or Maleness

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading free seduction101 about what kind of men women are attracted to. The article says women are attracted to maleness. It has nothing to do with alpha or beta, confidence or insecure. What's your opinion on this?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming maleness is the state of being a man....doesn't confidence also tie into that? It has EVERYTHING to do with confidence.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Well i would have to disagree with this on some level. Although i am attracted to manly men who do manly professions, there are women out there who prefer feminine men (aka metro sexuals). And i think women are retarded for liking that. It all depends on the girl and if she prefers metros then look for another girl.

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for respose. I'd like to hear some women response if there are women in here.

I got this info from seducingwomen101.com. The person writing the artical attacks don juan, speed seduction, and some other claims posted here. Thse auther says that women like maleness, I would infer being sexual and reproductive look, and nothing to do with confidence or alpha or not. I guess each individual is different. But I was intriqued with what I read. You can check it out yourself.

pantherine

Don Juan
Reaction score
maleness

all (straight) men are manly, no matter what their profession or whether or not they're "metrosexual." manly men make the final decisions, take control of the situation, step up to the plate and tell you exactly what they want.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the site run by destini9. She used to post here. Do a search on destini and you should find some of her posts.

She originally came here because she was pissed off from giving in to a SSer.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all (straight) men are manly, no matter what their profession or whether or not they're "metrosexual." manly men make the final decisions, take control of the situation, step up to the plate and tell you exactly what they want.
Isn't that the truth?

D9 (Destini) is another feminist promoting her own agenda, I've spoken out against this a thread or so before and I put some comments out towards the Pink Bible as well in their own forum.

The Pink Bible and seducing101.com should be looked at as parody sites in my opinion and should be taken tongue in cheek.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarcasm.

To most men, my opinion does not matter, because it's merely a topic of discussion that will remain uninfluenced by a large majority of capable men here.

Therefore, I will not post my opinion.

I will however, retort with a question.

Why do so many of you try to DEFINE life?

By bringing up concepts of what is or isn't maleness, or alpha, you're constantly influx to determine whether you're acting according to some preordained schedule of behavior. Yet, most guys know people don't operate so ritualistically.

Does trying to DEFINE life give it meaning?

People will state I think too much, but I believe the converse. I think too little. Too little of so much, because while you're thinking, you can't be acting.

When a scientist sets about a lab to do experiments, he's not recording and mixing, he'd drop everything and foul the experiment up. He studies his experiment, prepares properly, and then executes according to his plans and goals. THEN, and ONLY THEN, does he record the results and decide to take counteraction.

If people are going to operate like scientist over life, at least do it properly.

A-Unit

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does D9 have any basis or study on her claim?

Any objective surveys done?

How about survey on C/F, dominance and challenge/ kino/ seduction and all?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does D9 have any basis or study on her claim?
I think she has a degree in something, but we all know that degrees don't necessarily mean anything.

Any objective surveys done?
I doubt it. She's working with all this internal polarity bull5hit and it's complicated as fvck to understand it (go figure, logic coming from a woman). I tried reading her stuff, but it took too damn long to get to the point. I have a short attention span.

The great thing about this place is the information is given to you in small spoonfulls and it's all based on real life examples which make sense.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pantherine
I'm a feminist, too. And I love men. Reconcile that!
Sure will, I'd assume you are a straight heterosexual woman who believes she should be in control of her relationships with other men (i.e. - money, sex, being with any given man at your discretion).

Feminism should be frowned on in modern day society. Two of the three major world religions (Christianity and Islam) never made a provision to have women in any dominant role.

Originally posted by A-Unit
People will state I think too much, but I believe the converse. I think too little. Too little of so much, because while you're thinking, you can't be acting.
On the contrary, I think your posts are dead-on and a much needed different perspective.

pantherine

Don Juan
Reaction score
the f-word

Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
Sure will, I'd assume you are a straight heterosexual woman who believes she should be in control of her relationships with other men (i.e. - money, sex, being with any given man at your discretion).
sorry guys - didn't mean to provoke. i didn't realize that "feminist" means such radically different things to different people -- to me & other girls i know it just means being able to get a good job & pay the rent -- doesn't have anything to do with controlling other people (who would want to control men? we can hardly control ourselves.)

anyway, confusion around the definition of The F-word is just further proof that guys & girls are from completely different planets. (how did that happen?)

ok i'll shut up now.

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The word "maleness" in this kind of discussion is about as definitive as the word "terrorist" in the Patriot Act. You'd have to define 50 pre-set points that must be met to understand what that one little word really means. Whom ever wrote that article used a vague, blanket philosophy in doing so.

Not that this is a bad thing, really. All in all my perspective of what the point is here is that "maleness" can be simply that: typical male behaviour.

One thing that seperates nice guys from typical men is that nice guys are the type to keep "unpure and rude" thoughts and behaviours to themselves mostly, at least for a good while through the beginning stages anyway. This might be a good angle on very sophisticated women or those little bunny rabbit virgins who want thier first to be thier husband, but it has been in my experiences that a good majority of women don't really mind typical male behaviour.

When you hear a woman b*tching about typical male pigs, what you're listening to is some poor b@stards untimely attempt to behave typical. "Untimely" is the keyword here, not "pig" and not "typical behavior". There is obviously a right time and a wrong time to be a typical guy "pig".

This is the part where women chime in and say, "No! We want all men to be gentlemen!" No. They dont. They want gentleman here, animal there, do this, don't do that, ok do that, but not now...ect, ect. That's what makes this all seem so damn cryptic: timing and execution, not so much the material. Figuring this out on one woman alone can be a lifetime endeavor, let alone woman after woman, club after club, night after night. What's worse is that 10 women can say they want to meet a nice guy, and to all 10 of them it will mean something different.

The point here is that you should never take women's statements entirely on face value and apply it universally. Every time a woman says something, it's conditional. And every time a man says that a woman told him so, he's not telling the entire story of what that woman really meant.

The trick is to understand what those conditions are, and you have to test the waters with actions and statements in order to feel it all out. That's what makes typical male behaviour a "handy" thing to have.

You can take a simple statement and apply it to all of this stuff. A typical male thing to say: "Hey baby, can you get me a beer?"

I've watched that one unfold into very interesting avenues.

When a group of people are there to see it, a normal female reaction would be the "excuse me?" look, possibly followed by a "F*ck you, get your own beer!". The typical guy, not wanting to let his buddies down, will go into convincing mode. "Aw c'mon, you're heading into the kitchen anyway." To which she had responded, "Yeah, so what? I'm not your wench." He responds, "But I love you when you're a wench." I don't really need to go on, as I'm sure you can imagine the ensuing argument from there, but it was all very humorous. Two things happened here. First, a fun little power struggle. A challenge. The second is that she found it funny that he would go through 5 minutes of pathetic, failing effort instead of spending a quiet 30 seconds to just get it up and do it himself. Typical male behaviour. The good kind. This is what a nice guy would miss out on if he thought it to be too pig-ish and rude to say such typical "maleness" things. No challenge, no humor.

Now saying the same thing to a woman when you're alone with them, or likewise, saying the same to a strange woman you've never met won't yield the same results. Timing, not material.

There are reasons other than challenge and fun that allow guys to get away with statements like that, which brings me back to the point of being a little dynamic. This "jerk-ish" attitude is countered by his puppy dog behaviour when the boys aren't around. She knows this. She knows a guy will act a certain way when the buddies are there and when they're not. This is a very important part right here....

All those women that date "jerks" but always wish for the nice guy are dating guys like this who let this balance get out of control. The "maleness" stops being funny and just becomes demeaning, and the puppy dog behavior dies off. He get's too comfortable. He'll ask for that beer without a smile when the boys aren't around, and it certainly isn't funny to her anymore when it's said in front of a group of people.

When it comes to the male attitude, it's not so much WHAT women are attracted to, but WHEN they are attracted to it.