Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha Males Everywhere!

jglide1

Reaction score
How do you guys handle disrespect from other males when you're out on the town with your lady friends?

Klippymitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could try lifting weights and build up some muscle. People wont mess with someone who's bigger than they are.

DR Chillz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well when your in a sitution like this it seems to you like you have done nothing wrong but after everyone stops ****ing with you one realizes they where just being a *****. If they are realy being *******s try to find some knew friends.

dtrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
call them alpha and make a joke

depends on the situation

jglide1

Reaction score
At the mall

Sometimes when im at the mall, especially towards the weekend, with a girl or even by myself, i'll almost always encounter a group of thugs while walking through the mall. These guys always seem to be looking for trouble. Maybe its because they don't have anything better to do with their lives. But these guys will always go out of their way to make some smart a** comment to piss you off! I know the best thing to do is just walk away and don't say anything, but its hard at times. Mostly because you know these same guys wouldn't say a word had they been alone. If any of you guys live in a big city, im sure you've experienced this. Any thoughts??