Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha male with a group of girls!

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
At times you will be in situations with more than one girl...
and times those girls will be conversating to each other and not to you.

What should one do when one wants to become the dominant one of the group of girls.... and become the alpha male.

I've tried bringing up topics to discuss and ive made statements involving the whole group..... but the girls just dont seem to want to quit when it comes to talking to each other about stupid ass phucking girl schit.

So whenever you jump in the convo you usually stay above water for a minute and then you get drowned out eventually because they just keep yapping with each other oh god knows what and god cares what.

How is one supposed to be the Alpha male in these situations?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice talking about girly crap with them, and try to become their girlfriend.

Seriously though, this has been tough for me too in groups of more than 2 or 3 chicks. Usually if it's at a dance or something, I just leave and find another group. Heh, one time one of the "leaders" of the all girl group told me I was hungry for attention at a dance when I left her group to chill with my workout buddies.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iron has it right man..you cant prove "alpha" by hangin out with a group of chicks..you are only showing them you are a girly man who can hang with other girls..

if you want to prove yourself..you have to show them..there are 5-6 girls at your disposal..and you arent interested in ANY of them..this sets out fiece competition..

leave them occassionally..and go talk to other girls..not only are they already social proof for you

the only way you can show them you are alpha is by talking to other girls..they will think (WTF!?? he has all these girls here! and he is talking to OTHER girls????

even try to bring back other girls to meet your pack..that will really rock their world..and work in your favor..

whatever you do..dont sit at the table all night trying to mack one or the other..or wait for some schmuck to come and hit on the one of the girls...where then you begin to act ALPHA against HIM and make you look like a defensive chump

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, the alpha is supremely confident. Like at parties, any guy who rbings a bangin girl with him lets her walk around. He talks to other guys, girls, plays some beer pong(frats) and has a good time. the girls always come back because he is the most confident guy in the room. My friends always do this, the girls go and talk to nearly 30 guys and end up shutting them all down. then they return to the alphas and remember why they picked em.

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are right about that.
Alpha males talk to many different girls... not just one group of girls... and when other girls see this they will become interested and realize that there is a competition for you.

But my question wasn't really in the context of that manner...
What I wanted to know is how to DOMINATE in conversations with groups of girls to the point where they all will direct their conversations based on me and towards me...
That is what I want.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HappyHobo
You guys are right about that.
Alpha males talk to many different girls... not just one group of girls... and when other girls see this they will become interested and realize that there is a competition for you.

But my question wasn't really in the context of that manner...
What I wanted to know is how to DOMINATE in conversations with groups of girls to the point where they all will direct their conversations based on me and towards me...
That is what I want.
I don't see how that's rationally possible, other than doing something really, really crazy. Or dying.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen man,

chances are..the girl that invited you..has talked to the other girls about how "innocent and harmless" you are..

"Alpha male" insinuates you are better than OTHER males..there is NO WAY you can demonstrate "alpha male" status..by talkin up your own game..with no other males around..ALPHA in Greek is #1

and in order to rank #1..you need CONTENDERS!

Ive been in situations like yours..your best bet is to make yourself appear as if your are the MOST wanted!! not only in the table..but the entire atmosphere!

this is a great opportunity to hit multiple targets..this is a fail proof situation

with all that social proof..you have 100's of girls in the place wondering why so many women are receptive to you..

they hit on you..while MORE women wonder if you are soem MAC DADDY!

its like a snowball effect! Use it! dont worry about Alpha anything..this is Social proof at its best!!

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ IronGirevik
I don't see how that's rationally possible, other than doing something really, really crazy. Or dying.

Thats exactly the solution to dominate in conversation.
You have to be the funniest, crazy, and most interesting one out of all. You have to create your own mood through others with the positive exciting waves you emit. This will cause a contagious affect among all the other girls in the group and they will have their eyes and attention set on you. How can you take control of a group of girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can this be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are some waaaaaaayyyyyyyys!!!!!!!

Reaction score
This is one of the problems of just learning a bunch of techniques about something without actually becoming the thing your trying to learn.

When you step into "being" and alpha male/Don/Player/whatever you wanna call it then you do as one would do. There is never any doubt and to the correct thing to do.

You don't just become Steve the guy who is doing these certain things or techniques...you become steve who is an alpha male and he did this and that happened afterwards and Steve doesn't really care either way...cause he is an alpha male and at the center of his world.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand. Why would you want to dominate the conversations of a group of "gatherers" when you should be out "hunting Mastadons" with the other hunters?

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are not getting the attention, walk away. the ones in that group that are interested in you will seek you out.

Don't understand why you would want to be the centre of attention like that though. whenever I have seen s solitary guy with a bunch of women, he is the one never getting anything. They invariably get girlyfriendly once they get comfortable, and by default include you in that zone. that means you're screwed.