Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha Male concept

612_Da_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just a hard concept for me to grasp. How can I become not a wussy? It's not overnight but still. I know people at my school don't take me serious. Maybe because I'm in all the nerdy classes or whatever. But how do you present that attitude of "Mess with me and I'll jack you up"? Also I have this thought that if you act like a "man" you might seem a a hole and girls would be turned off by this

Reaction score
612_Da_Playa said:
This is just a hard concept for me to grasp. How can I become not a wussy? It's not overnight but still. I know people at my school don't take me serious. Maybe because I'm in all the nerdy classes or whatever. But how do you present that attitude of "Mess with me and I'll jack you up"? Also I have this thought that if you act like a "man" you might seem a a hole and girls would be turned off by this

Well the opposite to acting like a man is acting like a women. You getting any girls acting like that? I doubt it from your post. Really saying that a women would get turned off by you if you act like a man is the stupidest sh!t ive ever heard. You seem to be a major afc! Go read the book of pook and the bible! You need to learn the basics first!

612_Da_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyWongButOhSoRite said:
Well the opposite to acting like a man is acting like a women. You getting any girls acting like that? I doubt it from your post. Really saying that a women would get turned off by you if you act like a man is the stupidest sh!t ive ever heard. You seem to be a major afc! Go read the book of pook and the bible! You need to learn the basics first!
no you misunderstood me. You know how females will be like, "He's such a jerk" or "He's such an a hole" I know you've heard that response

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They might SAY that but they and secretly want to SEX you up. When it comes to girls judge them by their ACTIONS not their WORDS. Read the book of pook and weapons of mass seduction, then you will 'get' it.

I think you are looking for people to FEAR you rather RESPECT you. There's a difference. If you want to get 'don't mess with me' imagine going them go to the gym and take a martial arts class. When you are huge and have a blackbelt no one will mess with you will they? But it still will not make you the alpha male just by that (it will help of course).

There's no point me writing everything down when there is already great material here to read. I'll give you some basic points:

-Be a leader
-Be loud, talkative, funny and interesting
-Increase your physical presents (through what I said above and posture)
-Do something that people will respect you for
-Don't be phased when people poke sh!t at you

Of course this advice might not be the best because I'm not THE alpha male, even though I do a lot of the above I am still small and don't actively seek it. Nevertheless I score when I want with whoever I want. I think I will be there sometimes soon anyway.

OH: When I say I'm not THE alpha male it is because my main friendship group is basically a group of jocks and alpha males. In my other friendship groups I am THE alpha male.

...Apligies, I started rambling there ;)

If you don't want girls to thinky our an @ss hole then don't act like one.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell you one thing. Im naturally a ****y bastard but - females do love it, dont be fooled.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you'll be surprised man. I went through that stage then actually started being ****y and they loved it.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, there is ACTING and BEING a Alpha-male.

You need to start doing "Alpha" things. Some people say you are a alpha-male or you are not. I believe if you change your ways and mindset you can BE alpha. Do some searches on the forum.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
apparently there's a point where you can go too far though. my gf told me that i was lucky she cared so much about me or she woulda dumped me for being too ****y and jerk-ish lol so i think i still haven't quite got the balancing act of ****y with funny yet.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But she didn't dump you did she? Actions not words. Actions not words.