Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha Females, or The Incredible Shrinking Man

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the situation: Two women, I'll call them Wilma and Betty.

Wilma: In her 30s, prides herself on being a b1tch, which I think is really a defense mechanism. Often very rude, talks her a$$ off, dominates conversations, will ignore you or interrupt you and talk as if you're not there. Don't really know if she does this to others, but she's done it to me a couple times. I think this may be because when I first met her a couple months ago, I showed semi-interest in her, and she's sh1t-testing me. She also tries to scold me about my behavior. Check out this text-athon I had with her yesterday:

Me: What time tomorrow is the meeting?
Her: U forgot already?
Me: You wrote the date on that piece of paper, but not the time.
Her: 7pm. Both should B written on there, but since U called people last week and told them the time, I should have thought youd remember.
Me: Guess not. See you tomorrow @ 7.
Her: OK

You'd think she could have just responded with "7pm" and skipped all the other BS, but I guess it's my fault for letting her think I'll put up with it. At least I had the sense to not let the conversation continue.

Betty: In her 20s, very pretty, very energetic, and very sweet, also likes to talk a lot, but I can detect no mean-spiritedness. Only met her once, and we really seemed to connect in that short time. Unless I totally misread things, I think she will be happy to see me tonight.

Last week, when I first met Betty, there was about ten minutes when she and Wilma, a couple other girls and a guy were standing in a circle talking. I wandered over and stood there listening to Wilma and Betty going back and forth. I wanted to interject something, but it's hard for me to spontaneously raise my energy level to where I could effortlessly slide into the convo. So I stood there and listened to the inane chatter, then casually walked away when I finally realized my value was dropping the more I stood there silent.

My goal is to get in Betty's pants. Wilma, she's okay looking, I wouldn't mind doing her, but apparently I will have to jump through a lot of hoops, and it's probably not worth it.

So I'm wondering: Did I handle that situation right by walking away, or should I have jumped into the conversation and risked looking stupid? It's very likely there will be another situation like this. I'm finding that with Wilma, when she does something I don't like, the best response seems to be to remove myself from the situation immediately, like I did with the texting. Any thoughts on this? How would you proceed?

1 Bad Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Galactus said:
Here's the situation: Two women, I'll call them Wilma and Betty.

Wilma: In her 30s, prides herself on being a b1tch, which I think is really a defense mechanism. Often very rude, talks her a$$ off, dominates conversations, will ignore you or interrupt you and talk as if you're not there. Don't really know if she does this to others, but she's done it to me a couple times. I think this may be because when I first met her a couple months ago, I showed semi-interest in her, and she's sh1t-testing me. She also tries to scold me about my behavior. Check out this text-athon I had with her yesterday:

Me: What time tomorrow is the meeting?
Her: U forgot already?
Me: You wrote the date on that piece of paper, but not the time.
Her: 7pm. Both should B written on there, but since U called people last week and told them the time, I should have thought youd remember.
Me: Guess not. See you tomorrow @ 7.
A better response would've been a simple whatever. It's b!tchspeak for fvck you

Galactus said:
Her: OK

You'd think she could have just responded with "7pm" and skipped all the other BS, but I guess it's my fault for letting her think I'll put up with it. At least I had the sense to not let the conversation continue.

Betty: In her 20s, very pretty, very energetic, and very sweet, also likes to talk a lot, but I can detect no mean-spiritedness. Only met her once, and we really seemed to connect in that short time. Unless I totally misread things, I think she will be happy to see me tonight.

Last week, when I first met Betty, there was about ten minutes when she and Wilma, a couple other girls and a guy were standing in a circle talking. I wandered over and stood there listening to Wilma and Betty going back and forth. I wanted to interject something, but it's hard for me to spontaneously raise my energy level to where I could effortlessly slide into the convo. So I stood there and listened to the inane chatter, then casually walked away when I finally realized my value was dropping the more I stood there silent.

My goal is to get in Betty's pants. Wilma, she's okay looking, I wouldn't mind doing her, but apparently I will have to jump through a lot of hoops, and it's probably not worth it.

So I'm wondering: Did I handle that situation right by walking away, or should I have jumped into the conversation and risked looking stupid? It's very likely there will be another situation like this. I'm finding that with Wilma, when she does something I don't like, the best response seems to be to remove myself from the situation immediately, like I did with the texting. Any thoughts on this? How would you proceed?
You don't have to jump through any hoops to get wilma. Being bold and to-the-point will probably do the trick. Something like "Why don't you drink a nice tall glass of STFU." Follow her response with "Or go get laid cuz that attitude is annoying." Follow any response with a simple "whatever" and nothing more. The idea is you aren't having her conversation AND you are placing yourself way above her. The b!tch in her will go through the roof and so will her attraction. If it doesn't? Who cares. Go bang betty. You control the frame, NOT her. If she keeps bothering about being an azzhole, which doing this will make you, just respond with a "how long did you think I was gonna put up with your attitude?" Being an azzhole back shows you aren't gonna take her sh!t. Wilma is gonna be a lot of work to maintain and you'll take a lot of crap trying to dump her later on so I'd avoid anything to do with her anyway.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like Wilma are easy, if you are willing to jump into a pot full of drama. Most rational men try to avoid this at all costs, and would just simply ignore her @$$ and pay no attention to her, the pvssy just isn't worth the headache.

However.. if you want to bang her that bad.. then this is how you do it.

This girl is an attention wh0re. So you need to play the games a long with her.

You need to be a straight up a$$h0le to her. Not only NOT take her sh!t, but you need to stoop down to her level and insult her back even HARDER. You need to break this girl down so hard to the point where she cries or starts going out of her way to be a d!ck to you. This will start conflicts with anybody around you two, whether they want to be involved or not. She has to be beyond mad at you, furious, with hatred in her eye.. you need to bring the EMOTIONS out of her. Once you have seriously wounded her ego, this is when you come in and apologize to her. Pull her aside and ask to talk to her a lone. You need to be completely sincere to her, and act like you are genuinely trying to solve the problem. Avoid the actual problem/insults at hand. Just apologize, and make sure to say the word FEEL or FEELINGS a lot. So say stuff like "I didn't mean to make you feel that way.." and this is when you kino the hell out of her. Tons of hugs. Rub her back, do whatever. More than likely she will start crying and you comfort her. You may even have to go through this cycle a couple times. She may start being a b!tch again, but she will have respect for you in multiple ways. You stand up for yourself, but are also not afraid to be the bigger man and apologize, you also can get a rise in her EMOTIONS she will love this. She loves the drama. She feeds off of it. Anyway.. during one of the down periods.. when you are comforting her and making her feel good (this will be right after you upset her) that's when you make the move to fvck her. It's gotta be shotgunned and very quick.

And that's how you pretty much do it.

I know this is a HORRIBLE example, but it still is one none the less.

Jersey shore. When Snookie is being a b!tch and The Situation indirectly calls her fat..

Snookie: "Can you pass me a roll?"
Situation: "Don't worry hunnie, you got plenty."

She was LIVID. But he ended up fvcking her the last episode of the last season. Not exactly a prize winning girl, but she is the deffinition of attention wh0re, and he plowed right through her defenses. Because he was able to fluctuate her emotions. He got her from completely hating him to having sex with her. Woman love guys that can get an emotional rise out of them.

You decide whether it's worth it or not. Generally I avoid attention wh0res. They WILL bring drama into your life.

pvssy > drama ?

You decide.

-Scars

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has low self-esteem and is using her obnoxiousness as a defense mechanism and as a way to get attention. I agree with everything Scars said, but i don't think you should apologize.

I've dealt with this before and 50% of the time the girl comes back crawling to you If you destroy the small amount of self-esteem she has left. This girl I knew at work was a b1tch to me and i kept trying to be nice to her because I just needed her help to get my work done. Eventually I got pissed off and just started beating the shyt out of her everyday with a Titanium Dild0. After a while she started being nice to me because she knew what was coming if she tried to be witty. I was an A$SH0LE to her and she did a 360 to the point where she'd always try and flirt with me to prevent the beatings. It might have worked if I apologized and tried to push / pull but the way I see it,

(A) If she doesn't come crawling to me I just continue annihalating her mental state and beating her with a dildo.
(B) If she does, THEN I start pulling. Easiest and most satisfying close I've ever done in my entire life.
(C) If I apologize and still don't get laid, then I might end up killing her

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad Dude, Scars, Hakuna, I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out. But I didn't get that thing about the Situation. Is that a reality show or something?

I agree Wilma is too much of a headache. I really don't want to bang her that bad, I'm just saying that if it took very little effort, I would. Betty is the one I really want to break off.

The problem is, I'm involved in something that is being run by Wilma, thinking I would be treated more like a partner than an underling. I could walk away anytime, but if I don't do it soon, then it could hurt my reputation. Besides, if I leave, I won't see Betty again, so there goes my shot at that. So I think my only option is to teach Wilma some respect. But does it have to be a dild0? How about a lead pipe?

I was just about to post this, and then I got to thinking. I think the only way to get any respect out of Wilma is to bow out of her project now. Tell her I'm not cool with being bossed around. I was watching her last night, and I realized, she wants total control. It's a big ego-fest for her. She stood in front of forty people and laid out all her plans for the thing, and it dragged on for hours, as she mapped out her creative vision. It was all about her. It was like watching Kim Jong Il. I'm there to have some creative input, but I'm only going to have that when she allows it.

This is tough for me, I definitely need to keep my self-respect, that's non-negotiable. But seeing this thing through to the end will really advance me in the organization. Should a man put his future success on hold because he can't put up with one crazy broad for a couple months?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In an interaction between 2 people, there is a more dominant person.

She is more dominant than you.

Girls aren't usually the dominant ones, since it is a mainly masculine trait.

Good luck getting in with Betty, she's probably more attracted to Wilma.

To gain respect you need to gain your dominance back. You need to become dominant, change your mannerisms and actions. You need to talk to Will like you are talking to your little sister. Instead of talking to her like your master.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease, I'll ignore the insults because you've said some good stuff in the past, and you also make some good points here.

She is in a dominant position. I'm not running the show, she is. There are other males who are in similar positions as me. I'm trying to assert my dominance without crossing a line that will get me kicked off the project, but like I said, it's looking like the best thing to do would be to just quit. Either that or butt heads with the b1tch and be stressed out.

And yeah, she's pretty masculine. If Betty wants her, I'm cool with it.

I think girls usually are the dominant ones. But they shouldn't be.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh1t, I must have done something right yesterday, because tonight Wilma was sucking up to me like I was her daddy.